Photo

Hidden Interior Trick

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
Kookas
  • Kookas

Chicken

• Members

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:58 PM Edited by Kookas, 21 February 2006 - 08:53 PM.

This is a very nice trick. First you must read this: First Steps to Interiors
Do that trick once you have read it and now go to the main menu. Now go to the full map by simply clicking on MAP. Now bookmark the edge of the map (make sure its the real edge of the map) ... Now you have bookmarked the edge of the map, exit the menu into the game and you should still be in the 'Heavens'. Now fly over to your bookmark, and then fly right past it. Go back to your full map and hopefully your flashing white arrow that shows you where you are is on the edge of the map. Keep going forwards until you are completely past that bookmark. Where are we? Well you know if you are in a vehicle and you try to go too far E.G. in a boat you try to go really far out to sea, and it stops you going too far? Well you have managed to pass the trigger that stops you going so far out to sea. Now, this will take a moment or so, but just stop your jetpack then let it fall. After a few minutes of falling you will soon hear a splash and then you will see the animation that shows you have splashed. But you will not see the water. This trick is useless but I suppose you might actually be able to fly to another world of rejects. If you can find weird objects outside the map .. please post here.

HOW DID YOU FIND THIS OUT?
It was so easy. I just realized that in a game, the trigger isnt usually infinite tall. So at the height I was at, I was sure that the trigger wasnt tall enough to reach me, so it would not stop me. So I used my map to fly beyond the edge of the whole ingame map. Then I waited to land, when I landed there was a sploosh and the animation for landing in water played even though I could not see any water. I was amazed at this discovery and I decided to put it here. I will soon try to see what is further beyond that point, I will edit this post when I have found out. And if you find anything out that is to do with this trick, whether you think its a cool thing or just a boring thing, please post it here.

*EDIT* I have played Battlefield 1942, and I went outside the map (sure theres a time limit until you die) and because I had Desert Combat Mod the planes were really fast. I zipped off the edge of the Battlefield map, and there was a reverse world! It was just like inside the map, but the textures werent properly aligned, and the vehicles didnt work, but it was an invert of the inside of the map. Sure, maybe you're thinking 'So what?' but that might mean that GTA SA has it too!

*EDIT 2* I found out that its possible that there is a reverse world in GTA SA. I am not sure, but there could be, because first I was in invisible water, then I was on sand. This could be the beach on GTA SA but reversed and invisible. Then I was in water again and after a while I was back on sand.

*EDIT 3* I MUST be on a reverse world. I am absolutely amazed. I have just stepped onto grass (can hear the grass sound but its invisible still) and I can now see people. Whats next? Cars? If there are cars, that means that its a definite reverse world.
Heres a screenshot of the people in this new world:
user posted image

If you see those grey squares around my character, thats because when you go to the new world the gases from the jetpack are lower quality than the normal world.

*EDIT 4* I just stepped onto concrete, still invisible but can hear the footstep sounds. Do you know why I am telling you about this? Because if I step from water to sand to grass to concrete, that is a huge sign of it being a reversed world.

*EDIT 5* I have just seen what I think is meant to be sunrise:
user posted image

*EDIT 6* I saw a minigun high in mid air:
user posted image

*EDIT 7* Wow! I have seen a star that would remove your wanted level:
user posted image
I have also seen a crane. Look closely at this picture and you can only just see a crane:
user posted image

*EDIT 8* M4A1 in the new world:
user posted image
And the crane closer up:
user posted image

*EDIT 9* I have just found an invisible wall ...

*EDIT 10* I think this is almost enough proof to wonder: Why the hell are they here if Rockstar didnt expect anyone to get to them?

CKYbassplayer69
  • CKYbassplayer69

Simulator Disengager

• Members

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:15 PM

dude everyone and their brother knows about that."EDIT 10* I think this is almost enough proof to wonder: Why the hell are they here if Rockstar didnt expect anyone to get to them?" that is where everything is before it gets spawned. use the search, look around and read other posts. thanks for stating the obvious

CarpetDweller
  • CarpetDweller

The steak is a lie

• The Connection

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:24 PM

Hi. Welcome to the forums.
I wrote that "First Steps To Interiors" link that you posted and I'm glad you found it useful.

I'm not too sure that you have left the gameworld. What you have described sounds like the normal world that exists at ground level in the interior worlds. Almost everything is invisible except for pick-ups, peds and a few other things like cranes and gates. Maybe you have, but I'm not convinced yet.

Here's another page you might be interested in: Interiors For Beginners - Things you should know

You should also check out this topic: Hidden Interiors Via The Ganton Gym which is where I learned all my information.

You sound just like me when I first found out about interior worlds in GTA - although I only edited 5 times. Good job on not double-posting though.

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

We're always holding the door open for someone.

• Members

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:36 PM

I found something similar in the Prickle Pine safehouse. Someone told me about the multiple save icons in its interior, so I put in the super jump code and jumped through the roof. I accidently walked off the edge, and ended up in an unloaded area. I did some walking around and saw that I had stumbled upon and area at ground level that was the area around the burning desire house. Sorry if it was found. It is only that area, everything else is invisible. Again, I am sorry if this was found. I thought that it belonged here, being that there is a police bribe, body armour, and another item, I think a pistol, in the area. Police spawn here if you have stars.

Mainland Marauder
  • Mainland Marauder

Oldschooled

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:46 PM

I was going to say you were just walking around at ground level in the interior realm which is nothing new. Didn't know you were supposed to see cranes down there, though. alien.gif

I thought you could drop down from the Prickle Pine safehouse to the exterior area around the Atrium. I didn't know the Vagos Gang House loaded an outside area around it...

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

We're always holding the door open for someone.

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 12:44 AM

Me neither. I just fell, and hit the floor. It took out all my health except like a tiny bit. So I walked foward, and an area loaded, and it was the vagos gang house and a small area around it.

Kookas
  • Kookas

Chicken

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 03:47 PM

QUOTE (CKYbassplayer69 @ Feb 21 2006, 22:15)
dude everyone and their brother knows about that."EDIT 10* I think this is almost enough proof to wonder: Why the hell are they here if Rockstar didnt expect anyone to get to them?" that is where everything is before it gets spawned. use the search, look around and read other posts. thanks for stating the obvious

No. I flew really far off the map and I mean off the map. Even the interior world wouldnt create ground on the outside of the map, surely? And no thats not where everything is before it spawns. The game creates a completely new object, not takes an object from outside of the map.

CKYbassplayer69
  • CKYbassplayer69

Simulator Disengager

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Kookas @ Feb 22 2006, 15:47)

No. I flew really far off the map and I mean off the map. Even the interior world wouldnt create ground on the outside of the map, surely? And no thats not where everything is before it spawns. The game creates a completely new object, not takes an object from outside of the map.

Listen to me. I know what the poop im talking about. Go to carpetdweller's site. Do the gym glitch but once you get out of the gym, just go straight down. You are now in the 'new' spot you are were talking about.

_Jammie_
  • _Jammie_

Elite Member

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:15 PM

QUOTE (CKYbassplayer69 @ Feb 22 2006, 20:43)
QUOTE (Kookas @ Feb 22 2006, 15:47)

Listen to me. I know what the poop im talking about. Go to carpetdweller's site. Do the gym glitch but once you get out of the gym, just go straight down. You are now in the 'new' spot you are were talking about.

It's not a new world. Just an unloaded one :|

_Jammie_
  • _Jammie_

Elite Member

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:16 PM

Edit:: Sorry for the double post. Something wrong with the server o.O

CKYbassplayer69
  • CKYbassplayer69

Simulator Disengager

• Members

Posted 22 February 2006 - 09:24 PM

jammie did i not just say that (twice)?

_Jammie_
  • _Jammie_

Elite Member

• Members

Posted 23 February 2006 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (CKYbassplayer69 @ Feb 22 2006, 21:24)
jammie did i not just say that (twice)?

Well i don't read other posts now do i ? smile.gif

KnockOut
  • KnockOut

"This noodle's black..."

• Members

Posted 24 February 2006 - 02:50 AM

Knock Out Says:

In my opinion, the only hidden interiors that are worth seeing are the interiors from missions that were never meant to be accessable. (E.G. Area 69.) Everything else is kind of boring - UNLESS this is your first time exploring the world of game glitches in general.

I remember playing something like Counter Strike, (I forget which first person shooter it was,) but anyway - when you died in multiplayer mode, it gave you the option to watch somebody else's game real-time, OR fly around the maps in ghost mode. As a ghost, you could go anywhere, LITTERALLY. Through cielings, undergroud, etc... and what shocked me lol was this: In the bottem corner of every game map, there was a small diarhamma type model of the whole entire map!!! Seriously, in the bottem corner of every level you played in the game, there was a small box that was an exact model of the level you were playing. When it's your first time finding stuff like this, it's sweet...

But after a while, you realize that it's nothing more than unloaded objects as CKYBassPlayer mentioned, or a mere glitch. (Walking through a wall for example.)

*I repeat though: finding things like Liberty City and other non-accessable interiors is worth the excitement. Finding cranes and seeing pedestrians walk isn't anything special though. Sorry bud, keep walking/jetpacking the depths of what we've all come to address as... *scary horror music* ... BLUE HELL!!

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 August 2013 - 04:53 AM

Ganton gym interior replaced with B-Dups apartment interior. Obviously, don't activate the codes (let alone save) until after learning the moves from the trainer.

NTSC v1
Gameshark5+
Codebreaker 7+
Action Replay Max
Gameshark5+
76018330 00000000
28D34FD0 0C3139F9

Codebreaker7+
6C76ABD1 84BF94FE

Action Replay Max
7X5R-HU8R-JD1T6
N8ET-BEYW-9DZMN