Guess that I need to post this because I haven't shared my private life with you guys enough.
The bulleted list-style is bugged, too lazy to fix that.
I might improve and add stuff to this later, but don't count on that.
- Real-life Name: Alex (I Englishified (translated to English, LOL!) it for you blokes)
- Real-life Location: Finland. Southern Finland.
- Age in Years: Practically 17, since I turn 17 in Feb 12th.
- Weak Point: Everything except video games and English.
- Most commonly used expletive: Thank you for teaching me a new word... it's sh*t.
- Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: Drugs - never. Alcohol - later on most likely. Smoking - nope.
- Capitalism or Communism?: Capitalism.
- All work and no play...: No work, all play.
- How much time have you spent incarcerated?: Yet another word I learned... - Haven't been in jail.
- Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Obviously by FBI, NSA, CSI, LAPD, NYPD, KGB, Stasi and the volunteer fire department of Narnia.
- 3. committed acts of vandalism? Not major ones.
- 4. murdered? Yes, a bug. I think it was a fly.
- 5. committed acts of terrorism?: No.
- Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: Yes, murdering. The mosquito which likes to annoy me after I fall asleep.
- Are you an internet user or abuser?: Internet user. I think.
- How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: 1 meter? 5-6-ish. 2 meters? 10.
- What is your most frequent typo?: Waht?
- How would you describe your social position?: A muggle during the events of Deathly Hallows.
- How would you describe your life?: Lame.
- How would you describe yourself?: Lame.
- Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: Where else am I supposed to live?
- How would you describe spam?: Meat product.
- How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target): Long.
- Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural?
Aliens, sure. Whether they are some sort of kick-ass Martians that can one-shot Earth, time travel and have super powers, not really.
- Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually)
Vlynor. Because why not?
- Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never?
Only with my hand. Otherwise it wouldn't happen. You're welcome for the image.
- How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head).
"Long." *hears the safety go off (?)* "Wanna go for a drink?"
- GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly?
No one of my friends care.
- What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share?
I'm nowhere near as cool in real life as I am in here.
- Gamer Tag(s): PSN: FETrrt556.
- Current Consoles/PC Specs: Console: PS2, PS3.
- GPU: Asus GTX 670
- Processor: Intel i7 3770-K
- RAM: 8 GB
- Motherboard: Intel Z77
- HDD: 1 TB
- Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: A lot.
- Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles:
- Console vs. PC Gaming?: Both are equal.
- Favorite Action/Adventure Game: The Last of Us
- Favorite Sports Game: NHL 11
- Favorite First Person Shooter: Call of Duty: MW2
- Favorite SIMulation Game:
- Favorite Raceing Game: Gran Turismo 5
- Favorite Fighting Game: Tekken 5
- Favorite Survival Horror Game: The Last of Us
- Favorite Movie Based Game: Spiderman 2
- Favorite Gameing Franchise: Uncharted
- Favorite Game Icon: Nathan Drake
- Favorite Game Babe: Tomb Raider
- Favorite Console Controller: Xbox 360's
- Favorite Role Playing Game: Skyrim
1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games?
A sequel for The Last of Us.
2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game?
A guy who you control for his/her entire life, making all the decisions for him/her. Will (s)he become a lawyer? A kingpin? A janitor? Your choices are what matters.
3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present?
"Here, buy this MegaPack for Game X for only $5000!"
4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue.
DLCs that have a story of their own.
5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player?