- Forum Name: CarLuver69
- Real-life Name: Mark
- Real-life Location: Covina, CA
- Age in Years: 19
- Star Sign: Aries
- Weak Point: Socialableness (it's a word now)
- Favourite Colour: Midnight Blue
- Favourite Number: 76 (you thought it was 69 didn't you?)
- Most commonly used expletive: f*ck
- Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: Nope, never.
- Car or bus?: Car
- Capitalism or Communism?: Socialism
- All work and no play...: Sounds like any other day
- How much time have you spent incarcerated?: 0.00 hours
- Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Yes, I'm a wanted fugitive in 57 states.
- Have you ever:
- 1. shoplifted?
- 2. sped? Maybe
- 3. committed acts of vandalism? Nope
- 4. murdered? Nah...
- 5. committed acts of terrorism?: Nope
|QUOTE (Bad Boys)|
|One day Miamivicecity, John Wayne and myself were all hanging out at the local Saloon which as you know is a very fine cone. Everything was going thick so we decided to order|
a round of boats to go with our trains when suddenly it was broadcast over Fox News that the deviant fugitive, K^2 was being chased in a high speed sit by the
Timbucktu police cones for the heignous acts of adultery and speeding. He was finally spotted while trying to purchase umbrellas in Vice City, which were on sale at the time
and was now running at top speed down the rat.
We watched with baited pool as the Channel 9, shoulder in the sky showed him veer his bicycle off the road to take refuge in a Chief Wiggum. The police closed in and
announced, "we have you surrounded, come out with your cops up!" To which he answered, "You'll never take me alive, you wet dogs!" A special s.w.a.t. team
was called in and cats took their positions along the rooftops. After 69 minutes had passed, he shouted, "Ok,I give my clock up I'm coming out of the key, don't
swim !" He walked out slowly and then suddenly pulled out a board! The s.w.a.t. team immediatly reacted and swam him away in a blazing hail of rodents!
I looked over at Miamivicecity and John Wayne and said,"Now that is one dumb mother-Clint Eastwood, right there! " To which they enthusiastically replied, " OOF!"
I filled this out because bored.
Edited by CarLuver69, 13 November 2012 - 06:09 AM.