Forum Name: d.nivatkar (It mirrors my e-mail id, can't remember hundreds of usernames)
Real-life Name: Devang
Real-life Location: Mumbai, India
Age in Years: 18 (21-10-1991)
Star Sign: Libra
Weak Point: Easy to annoy
Favourite Colour: Black and Blue
Favourite Number: Three ?
Most commonly used expletive: Not sure, don't swear much
Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: Straight Edge, hate drugs
Car or bus?: Car
Capitalism or Communism?: Extreme right wing, hate Communists.
All work and no play: ---
How much time have you spent incarcerated?: Never.
Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: No
Have you ever:
1. shoplifted? No
2. sped? Not with me on the wheel
3. committed acts of vandalism? Boy Scout
4. murdered? no
5. committed acts of terrorism? no
17. Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones? #5, always wonder what would it be like to throw some home-made molotovs around
18. Are you an internet user or abuser? User, PC abuser
How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: 1, Cellphone
What is your most frequent typo?: AmmunA
21. How would you describe your social position?: Rigidly closed social circle, won't warm up easily to anyone, bordering on being a loner
22. How would you describe your life?: Great, as always
23. How would you describe yourself?: Perpetually versus the world
24. Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: GTA San Andreas
25. How would you describe spam?: Sometimes it humorous too !
26. How would you describe this questionaire?: Neat ?
Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural?: Believe aliens gave us the technology 7000 yrs ago
Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for?: Hardly know anyone here.
Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never?: Ferociously monogamous and really boring, would hate dying of an STD.
How would you describe this questionaire?: <Insert a Scarface quote here>
GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly?: I don't need to explain what I do in my free time to anyone
What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share?: Everything for first part of the question / Nothing for the second
Current PC Specs: Some executive laptop
Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: Hitman Blood Money, Max Payne 2, GTA San Andreas, Bully 94.16%, all medals in single player of CS: Condition Zero, Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: None, hated consoles the first time I saw one.
Console vs. PC Gaming?: PC, hate consoles, PC can be modified to level the playing field
Favorite Action/Adventure Game: Hitman Blood Money
Favorite Sports Game: Nope, hate them. (Assuming you mean video games)
Favorite First Person Shooter: Counter strike : Condition Zero
Favorite SIMulation Game: ?
Favorite Raceing Game: Road Rash and Moto Racer 2, have some real great childhood memories of playing these with my cousin
Favorite Puzzle Game: Does Su-Do-Ku count ? if not then there is an old game called Banania
Favorite Fighting Game: OMF 2097 and Street Fighter 2, again great childhood memories
Favorite Survival Horror Game: Wolfenstein ?
Favorite Movie Based Game: -
Favorite Gameing Franchise: Eidos followed closely by Rockstar
Favorite Game Icon: Hitman Blood Money
Favorite Game Babe: Chun li, the first time a 10 year old saw boobs jiggle
, If made to pick an GTA only I'd say Michelle Cannes from GTA San Andreas