•Real-life Name: Joel
•Real-life Location: Bendigo, Australia
•Age in Years: 20
•Star Sign: Leo
•Weak Point: wouldn't you like to know
•Favourite Colour: I guess I like them all
•Favourite Number: 6
•Most commonly used expletive: f*ck
•Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: only beer
•Car or bus?: I have a Fast car and I use it
•Capitalism or Communism?: I can see good on both sides
•All work and no play...: makes me F*cking stressed
•How much time have you spent incarcerated?: Only in the back of a police van
•Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: not anymore
•Have you ever:
- 1. shoplifted?
•Are you an internet user or abuser?: If I'm doing this then I'd have to be a internet user.
•How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: um... 4
•What is your most frequent typo?: friends (i spell it right but it looks wrong)
•How would you describe your social position?: A bit of a loner
•How would you describe your life?: Needs improvement
•How would you describe yourself?: Shy
•Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: cause i want to know more about GTA IV and its good community
•How would you describe spam?: Useless sh*t
•How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target): a bit strange
- Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? - Yes i suppose
- Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually) - uh ok keep sh*t like that in your heads
- Sexually Active? - Dry Spell
- How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). - I've had better
- GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly? - uh, i don't really tell people unless they ask.
- Gamer Tag(s): Krashdown
- Current Consoles/PC Specs: N64, PSX, PS2, PSP (still no ps3 or 360)
QUOTE Processor: AMD Dual core 4200 @ 2.21GHz,Windows XP
Ram: 2 gig, Videocard: Nivida 7600gt
With some Some standard Microsoft keyboard and mouse and a 17' Acer lcd
- Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: Like I'm going to remember all them
- Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: NES-DoubleDragon, N64-perfectdark/goldeneye, PSX-Driver, Atari Lynx- bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Xbox- shellshock 67, conflict Vietnam
- Console vs. PC Gaming?: I'm newish to PC gaming and I cannot get my head around a keyboard and mouse setup. Controllers are much better can i get one for the PC?
- Favorite Action/Adventure Game: GTA
- Favorite Sports Game: none really, But a good AFL game would be great
- Favorite First Person Shooter: Battlefield 2 and mods (Project Reality)
- Favorite 3rd Person Shooter: I play Socom Combined Assault
- [b]Favorite Raceing Game: Rush 1 & 2 on Nintendo 64
- Favorite Survival Horror Game: Silent Hill
- Favorite Movie Based Game: Starwars Battlefront
- Favorite Gameing Franchise: GTA
- Favorite Console Controller: Dualshock 1,2,3
- Favorite Role Playing Game: Zelda ocarina of time
1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games?
2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game? A driving simulator that is as real as the real thing, so people can learn before they start driving
3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? crap SpiltScreen offline multiplayer and EA trying to buy everything
4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue. ?????
5. Which should take a definite lead in next-gen consoles?
Edited by krashdown, 27 March 2008 - 09:25 AM.