Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: Yes. Speeding.
- Forum Name: Claude94
- Real-life Name: Antonio
- Real-life Location: Chicago
- Age in Years: 13
- Star Sign: Unkown
- Weak Point: Annoying people
- Favourite Colour: Blue
- Favourite Number: 27
- Most commonly used expletive: f*ck
- Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: No
- Car or bus?: Bus, car in two years.
- Capitalism or Communism?: Capitalism
- All work and no play...: Sometimes
- How much time have you spent incarcerated?: No
- Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: No
- Have you ever:
- 1. shoplifted?
- 2. sped? No
- 3. committed acts of vandalism? Yes
- 4. murdered? No
- 5. committed acts of terrorism?: I haven't hijacked a plane or blown up a building, so no.
Are you an internet user or abuser?: User.
How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: 15 (Hard drive, monitor, two speakers, microphone, radio, keyboard, mouse, watch, PSP, TV remote, printer, clock, Ipod, camera, and desk lamp)
What is your most frequent typo?: gtforums
How would you describe your social position?: Good
How would you describe your life?: Good
How would you describe yourself?: Normal
Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: Because I'm always logged on
How would you describe spam?: Annoying
How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target):
- Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural?
- Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually) None
- Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never? Hopefully in a few years.
- How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). It's great! Please don't kill me!!
- GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly? I don't.
- What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share? That I know alot about the GTA games, filming and editing videos, and that I have a knowlegde in various plane crashes (United 232, American 191, JAL 123, the Tenerife Disaster, etc.)
•Current Consoles/PC Specs:
•Games Beaten/Completed Approx.:
Vice City, San Andreas, LCS, VCS, Die Hard Trilogy, Destroy All Humans, Simpsons Hit and Run, Peter Jackson's King Kong, Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, Spider-Man 2, 18 Wheelers, Manhunt, and Manhunt 2.
•Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles:
Gamecube, 18 Wheelers
•Console vs. PC Gaming?:
•Favorite Action/Adventure Game:
Grand Theft Auto IV (soon)
•Favorite Sports Game:
•Favorite First Person Shooter:
•Favorite SIMulation Game:
The Sims 2
•Favorite Raceing Game:
•Favorite Puzzle Game:
•Favorite Fighting Game:
•Favorite Survival Horror Game:
Manhunt and Manhunt 2
•Favorite Movie Based Game:
Die Hard Trilogy
•Favorite Gameing Franchise:
Grand Theft Auto
•Favorite Game Icon:
•Favorite Game Babe:
•Favorite Console Controller:
•Favorite Role Playing Game:
None1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games?
A new GTA game: Big map.2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game?
A game where you're a soldier and you have to find bombs and terrorist all around the five New York boroughs in a pony farming game.3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present?
In some games: Enemies dieing from just one gun shot from any gun.4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue.
Blowing sh*t up5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player?
More complex scripts for increased realism.
Edited by Claude94, 27 January 2008 - 08:45 AM.