• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:13 AM

I try

• Mister Pink likes this

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• WMCC
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:31 PM Edited by Fireboy769, 21 August 2017 - 05:50 AM.

• Forum Name: fireboy769 (aka fireboy)
  • Real-life Name: [REDACTED]
  • Real-life Location:The good ol' Garden State, New Jersey
  • Age in Years: 15, soon about to be 16 on the 30th of August (hoo ra)
  • Star Sign: 2 Stars
  • Weak Point: If we're talking about Real Life, then Heights and Swimming, as I can't swim....or float
  • Favourite Colour: Orange and Black. And Blue and Gold
  • Favourite Number: 7
  • Most commonly used expletive: Goddamnit
  • Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: Dude, I'm 15! (nearly 16!)
  • Car or bus?: Bike
  • Capitalism or Communism?: Wisconsin
  • All work and no play...: Again, 15 (nearly 16)
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?: What?
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Yes, I'm wanted for selling Hardcore Drugs, robbing 25 luxury cars and stealing the cop's donuts.
  • Have you ever:
  • 1. shoplifted? I was a reeeeeaal baaaad boy (i stopped eventually)

2. sped? GET OUTTA THE SIDEWALK, NERDS!
3. committed acts of vandalism? No, but goddamn I reeeaaaally wished I can! 4. murdered? Whoa, this took a interesting turn
5. committed acts of terrorism?: Maybe
Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? No
Which ones?: I JUST SAID NO!
Are you an internet user or abuser?: User
How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: Let's see: Tv, PS4, PS3, my phone which I'm typing this on, Fuse Box, PS2, Power Outlets, Portal Gun, a bunch of useless junk list goes on...
What is your most frequent typo?: nothng becuse I dnt du tyops
How would you describe your social position?: Lonely...
How would you describe your life?: Crappy
How would you describe yourself?: Fear and Loathing in New Jersey (not really)
Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: To see people b*tch and moan and not really speculate on the next dlc
How would you describe spam?: THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE DATING SITE (seriously why does this kesp popping up? I'm 15! (Nearly 16!) Why would I be interested in 40 year old women while I'm browsing Tvtropes?
How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target):

• Gamer Tag(s): fireboy769
  • Current Consoles/PC Specs: PS4.....eh that's about it
  • Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: (whistles) a whooole lot.
  • Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: like 6
  • Console vs. PC Gaming?: Who cares? Just pick whichever you prefer
  • Favorite Action/Adventure Game: Spongebob Battle For Bikini Bottom
  • Favorite Sports Game: Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
  • Favorite First Person Shooter: Destiny, Borderlands 2 a close 2nd
  • Favorite SIMulation Game: This part left intentionally blank
  • Favorite Raceing Game: Burnout 3 Takedown
  • Favorite Puzzle Game:
  • Favorite Fighting Game: Screw fighting games
  • Favorite Survival Horror Game: Dead Rising 2
  • Favorite Movie Based Game: The Spongebob Squarepants Movie Video Game
  • Favorite Gameing Franchise: You misspelled Gaming but right now, it's Destiny.
  • Favorite Game Icon: I guess this means Iconic Item? In that case, Team Fortress 2 Heavy's Minigun
  • Favorite Game Babe: Junkrat. Hehe.
  • Favorite Console Controller: Playstation. Any kind as long as it's wireless.
  • Favorite Role Playing Game: Destiny ftw here (hey it's a MMORPG so it counts)
    1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games? Rockstar, make a update that isn't a cash grab for once in your goddamn pathetic lives.
    2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game? Mafia but it's in the GTA universe
    3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? Call Of Duty. I aboslutely HATE that franchise with a passion
    4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue: I don't really care about trends unless it's video game related
    5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles: high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player? More Complex scripts because hot damn, most of the games nowadays that are wide open sandboxes are really restrictive when it comes to exploring things
Bonus Questions:
  • Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural?: Ghosts smoewhat. It's either that or some creep keeps going into the Old Abandoned Hospital.
  • Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually): Pass Question
  • Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never?: Whoa E for Everyone
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head): Which Gun? Oh you mean this gun? (points gun at YOU. THAT TABLES HAVE TURNED, B*TCH!)
  • GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly?: Nobody gives a damn about me or what I do with my daily life so chances are they wouldn't care.
  • What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share?: I secretly hate every one of my friends for not treating me as a actual friend and really wished I had friends I could hang out with and actually treat as a friend rather than a tag-a-long person. Because while my brothers are being ivited to parties, trips and hang outs, I'm just here....at home....doing nothing of value, playing video games and watching netflix. Oooh boy I'm sure having fun. I'm Having a great time.(Too much information?)

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • Cinnamon Toast Crunch

When you return from the dead

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:14 AM

• Forum Name: Cinnamon Toast Crunch
  • Real-life Name: Kafi
  • Real-life Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
  • Age in Years: 20
  • Star Sign: Gemini 
  • Weak Point: Life
  • Favourite Colour: Probably white, black, or grey
  • Favourite Number: 15
  • Most commonly used expletive: Either f*ck or sh*t 
  • Drug Use? Past/Present/Future? Past
  • Car or bus?: Both 
  • Capitalism or Communism?: Capitalism 
  • All work and no play...: All work right now. 
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?: 0
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Nope 
  • Have you ever:
    •  
    • 1. shoplifted? Nope
    • 2. sped? Few time
    • 3. committed acts of vandalism? Yes 
    • 4. murdered? Nope ( yet ) 
    • 5. committed acts of terrorism?  Not yet
  • Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: Naw 
  • Are you an internet user or abuser?: User
  • How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: 4
  • What is your most frequent typo?: Guarantee 
  • How would you describe your social position?: Average I guess, trying to keep a low profile 
  • How would you describe your life?: Boring since my girlfriend going back to Japan.
  • How would you describe yourself?: Chill, easy going, fun to be around, funny, entertaining 
  • Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?:  Thought I'd join for the hell of it.  
  • How would you describe spam?: When you post in many topics and get banned for doing so. 
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target): A good way to waste time

Bonus Questions:

• Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural?  :alien: Nope 
  • Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually)Any female member who are really attractive
  • Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never? Dry ATM, but before July 24th it was at least two times a day LOL
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). Boring 
  • GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly?IDK 
  • What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share? Suffering depression 

• Gamer Tag(s): ninjakafi_81
  • Current Consoles/PC Specs: PS3 and PS4 
  • Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: All GTA and CoD games 
  • Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: N64, WII, PS1, PS2
  • Console vs. PC Gaming?: Console
  • Favorite Action/Adventure Game: None
  • Favorite Sports Game: NHL 
  • Favorite First Person Shooter: Any CoD prior to BO2 
  • Favorite SIMulation Game: None 
  • Favorite Raceing Game: NFS
  • Favorite Puzzle Game: None
  • Favorite Fighting Game: None
  • Favorite Survival Horror Game: None
  • Favorite Movie Based Game: None
  • Favorite Gameing Franchise: GTA 
  • Favorite Game Babe: Lara Croft 
  • Favorite Console Controller: PS4 
  • Favorite Role Playing Game:None
  • Fireboy769 likes this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 01:59 AM Edited by gtafan26, 29 September 2017 - 02:08 AM.

• Forum Name: GTAFan26
  • Real-life Name:Jonathan
  • Real-life Location:Arizona
  • Age in Years:37
  • Star Sign:4
  • Weak Point:boobs
  • Favourite Colour:blue
  • Favourite Number:2836
  • Most commonly used expletive:f*ck
  • Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?:never
  • Car or bus?:car
  • Capitalism or Communism?:in between
  • All work and no play...:hell no
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?:less than a month both times
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?:Maybe
  • Have you ever:no
    • 1. shoplifted?yep, on a military base, not a wise thing to do
    • 2. sped? yus
    • 3. committed acts of vandalism?yus
    • 4. murdered?not yet
    • 5. committed acts of terrorism?:
  • Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?:I mostly think about boobs
  • Are you an internet user or abuser?:abuser
  • How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?:sh*t load of them
  • What is your most frequent typo?:English
  • How would you describe your social position?:anti
  • How would you describe your life?:boring family life
  • How would you describe yourself?:hmm
  • Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: I never log out
  • How would you describe spam?:nasty food
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target):boring

Bonus Questions:

• Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? kind of yes
  • Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually)hmm, none , I like boobs
  • Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never? Im married
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head).suck donkey nuts
  • GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly?way of life. I dont explain anything to them
  • What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share?hmm, I need to think about that one
    [/list

[list=a]

• Gamer Tag(s): nascarfan49
  • Current Consoles/PC Specs:n/a
  • Games Beaten/Completed Approx.:none
  • Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles:NES, Sega, Super duper NES, PS1, Xbox and X360, PS3/PS4
  • Console vs. PC Gaming?:both have pros and cons
  • Favorite Action/Adventure Game:GTA butter course
  • Favorite Sports Game:NASCAR games
  • Favorite First Person Shooter:hate FPS
  • Favorite SIMulation Game:Sim City till EA f*cked it up
  • Favorite Raceing Game:Gran Turismp
  • Favorite Puzzle Game:pass
  • Favorite Fighting Game:Motral Kombat was the only one I played, so MK
  • Favorite Survival Horror Game:pass
  • Favorite Movie Based Game:pass
  • Favorite Gameing Franchise:Gran Turismo, GTA
  • Favorite Game Icon:none
  • Favorite Game Babe:I would like one yes
  • Favorite Console Controller:PS4
  • Favorite Role Playing Game:None
    1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games?
    2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game?
    3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? The focus on Online play to the point now games are moving away from SP content, I f*cking hate that , and microtransactions and with holding content from new games to so they screw gamers out of more money, basically, the entire gaming industry at this point
    4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue.
    5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player?
Both should equal.

• Femme Fatale likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Replicant

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2017 - 08:48 AM Edited by Bruce Khansey, 06 October 2017 - 08:56 AM.

• Forum Name: Bruce Khansey
  • Real-life Name: Matteo
  • Real-life Location: Italy
  • Age in Years: 27 (28 soon)
  • Star Sign: Sagittarius 
  • Weak Point: I'd rather not say
  • Favourite Colour: Black
  • Favourite Number: 7, 8
  • Most commonly used expletive: Even if it is in italian, it's definitely better not to say it.
  • Drug Use? Past/Present/Future? nah, just tried.
  • Car or bus?: Car
  • Capitalism or Communism?: none of them
  • All work and no play...: kills my last shred of mental sanity
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?: none
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: No. As far as I know at least. 
  • Have you ever:
  •  
  • 1. shoplifted? Stealing a candy when I was a kid counts?
  • 2. sped? Idk what it means
  • 3. committed acts of vandalism? Sort of 
  • 4. murdered? No. I still cannot believe how I managed not to do it yet
  • 5. committed acts of terrorism? No
  •  
  • Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: Nah
  • Are you an internet user or abuser?: User
  • How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: Just a couple
  • What is your most frequent typo?: Not one in particular, I usually mis some leters here an there
  • How would you describe your social position?: Average
  • How would you describe your life?: Could be better, could be worse; there's still a lot to do but now I'm finally right on track
  • How would you describe yourself?: cynical, sarcastic, disillusioned, yet still able to have some faith in mankind now and then. I'm a great friend and boyfriend, I'm fun, crazy and generous, but I'm also too thoughtful and pretty much unable to live in the now.
  • Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: current job is boring and work enviroment even worse. Plus, I'm quite addicted to GTA Online, so...
  • How would you describe spam?: Boh.
  • How would you describe this questionaire? Makes the time go by here at work.

Bonus Questions:

• Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? Definitely.
  • Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? I don't even now who the admins are.
  • Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never? I had the sexual life of an armchair for quite a long time, but it went definitely better since the last 5-6 years. Now me and my GF do a lot of exercise actually.
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). Except for a couple of questions, lame.
  • GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly? I never had the chance to speak about it, but I'd have no problem since I'm here no more than twenty minutes a day.
  • What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share? I had a really hard time that lasted for many many years, now It's getting better but I think it's going to take a while to get over it.

• Gamer Tag(s): Talpabrother
  • Current Consoles/PC Specs: PS4 
  • Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Exoddus, Metal Gear Solid/2/3/4/5, Brütal Legend, Uncharted/2/3/4, Skate/2/3, Resident Evil 4/7 
  • Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: Amiga 500, PSX/2/3, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox/Xbox 360. Favourite games: first two Oddworlds, Metal Gear Solid.
  • Console vs. PC Gaming?: Console
  • Favorite Action/Adventure Game: maybe Uncharted 4
  • Favorite Sports Game: Skate
  • Favorite First Person Shooter: Far Cry 4 
  • Favorite Simulation Game: IDK
  • Favorite Raceing Game: never liked racing games
  • Favorite Puzzle Game: Pushover
  • Favorite Fighting Game: Soul Edge, Tekken 3
  • Favorite Survival Horror Game: Resident Evil 4 (if we can call it survival horror)
  • Favorite Movie Based Game: Scarface: The World is Yours
  • Favorite Gameing Franchise: GTA, Skate
  • Favorite Game Babe: Quiet from MGS V: The Phantom Pain
  • Favorite Console Controller: PS4
  • Favorite Role Playing Game: maybe Dark Cloud, but when I was 12-14 years old
  • 1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games? Less forcing on grinding mechanics
    2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game? A post-apocalyptic RPG heavily inspired by movies like Mad Max, Escape from New York ecc
    3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? Too much online-playing orientation, microtransaction, 90% of users in general.
    4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue? IDK
    5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player? Definitely the second one

KiMozZ
  • KiMozZ

Junior

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 14 October 2017 - 08:29 PM

General

•  
  • Forum Name: KiMozZ
  • Real-life Name: I would rather keep it private e.e
  • Real-life Location: Egypt
  • Age in Years: Almost 15 

• Star Sign: Scorbio
  • Weak Point: "To be strong, it is important not to show your weakness."  - So private e.e
  • Favourite Colour: Red, don't think I'm a vampire e.e
  • Favourite Number: I don't count e.e
  • Most commonly used expletive in English: f*cker
  • Most commonly used expletive in my language: metnak 

• Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: Never
  • Car or bus?: bus
  • Capitalism or Communism?: Communism
  • All work and no play...: Hmm, nope.
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?: Never. Or if you look at it another view, currently 11 or 10 years
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Probably...
  • Have you ever: 
    •  
    • 1. shoplifted? Dont remember tbh
    • 2. sped? no
    • 3. committed acts of vandalism? I spray-painted a basketball "goal" that was defunct at school
    • 4. murdered? I don't think so... 

• 5. committed acts of terrorism?: On games maybe :lol:

• Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: Its up to your imagination
  • Are you an internet user or abuser?: abuser
  • How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: 6
  • What is your most frequent typo?: I dno't tpyo man, why do you wnanna now?
  • How would you describe your social position?: Shadow
  • How would you describe your life?: a cycle of school, games, anime, sleep. maybe
  • How would you describe yourself?: quiet and mysterious
  • Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: To update my profile or post ;)  

• How would you describe spam?: attention-grabbing
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target): A little intrusive e.e

Game

•  

• Gamer Tag(s): Would rather keep private
  • Current Consoles/PC Specs: PS2 and PS3, dont play with PS4 these days.  | 4GB RAM 500GB HDD 2 Core 2.20Ghz Nvidia 410m
  • Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: 18
  • Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: PS2 (still own) - PS3 (still own)
    GTA games except V
    Hitman except Absolution
    Metal Gear Solid
    Metal Slug Anthology on PS2 :inlove:

• Console vs. PC Gaming?: Console for "originality feel" - PC for mod games and etc. etc. etc.
  • Favorite Action/Adventure Game: Can't mention all  :blush:  

• Favorite Sports Game: None
  • Favorite First Person Shooter: Cant mention all
  • Favorite Simulation Game: Not my type much
  • Favorite Racing Game: None
  • Favorite Puzzle Game: Cant mention all
  • Favorite Fighting Game: Not my type
  • Favorite Survival Horror Game: cant mention now
  • Favorite Movie Based Game: Don't play them much
  • Favorite Gaming Franchise: None in my eyes now
  • Favorite Game Babe: Private e.e
  • Favorite Console Controller: PS2 controller
  • Favorite Role Playing Game: not my type
    1. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? Focusing on online and shoving DLC and bugs.
    2. What's a trend you'd like to see continue.: More focus on great single player and not lots of DLC and less online functionality like GTA IV and PS2 games.
    3. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player? The latter

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago

• Forum Name: Shaytan (otherwise known as Andy somethin')
  • Real-life Name: André
  • Real-life Location: Lisbon, Portugal
  • Age in Years: 20
  • Star Sign: Cancer (coincidentally just what I think about signs)
  • Weak Point: For a long time lack of self-confidence, but thankfully I'm getting over it. Perhaps honesty which, depending on the situation, might be a bigger weakness than a quality.
  • Favourite Colour: Black
  • Favourite Number: 21 (day of the month I began dating with my girlfriend - and yes, it is a solid relationship indeed - otherwise 6 as th day I was born)
  • Most commonly used expletive: I just can't hold the F bomb
  • Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: Never (believe it or not, but I don't have any reasons to lie)
  • Car or bus?: Car, always. Public transportation is terrible in Portugal, mainly busses. Old, smelly, unconfortable and overcrowded. Unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to be able to currently afford to own a car so I have to resort to it a lot, but the day I have my own I'll never look back at the bus or subway.
  • Capitalism or Communism?: I don't support any, both are prone to fail. However, history proved Communism doesn't work since it has to be enforced over the population (if you're able to choose between these, perhaps you live in a capitalist country), plus ironically, even though the end of the State is the goal of Communism, not only it was never achieved but also Communist countries have/had the strongest and most opressive leaders over the population. Also, Communism is against all human nature (it promotes thinking on the community as a whole over the own individual, regects ambition and innovation).
  • All work and no play...: err... what the f*ck shall I say? Well, it just doesn't work for me to focus all about work and forgetting my spare time. I think leisure and dedication to the personality is essential to everyone. It makes me so confused to see people my age focused on studies all the time - do they forget that,working hard so in the future you might find success and enough time to do things you like is lying to yourself? As life goes by only more work and obligations come; it doesn't hurt to spare a couple hours a day for the things you like. You won't live forever neither know when the sands of time run out for you, if you enjoy your life hardly you'll regret for working so much for so few internal reward, on your last moments.
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?: does home counts?!
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: only by the Troll Patrol.
  • Have you ever:
    • 1. shoplifted?
    Yes (to my justice I've long passed through it, it was always stuff under 2 bucks and - ugh - it was toys when i was younger).
  • 2. sped? No (hardly without a car, as I've pointed out earlier).
  • 3. committed acts of vandalism? No (unless drawing on dirty cars' windows counts).
  • 4. murdered? Nein.
Ala- I mean no.
  • Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: All of them, except terrorism (because I don't have any reason to). I think someone who swears never to is just lying to himself, it's normal if you're positioned on a situation you could easily do so and/or you have a motive for it, to fantasize about it (by any means, it doesn't mean I'd ever be capable of such).
  • Are you an internet user or abuser?: Kind of both (I can control myself and don't spend tons of time online, yet things are rather different when I gotta study).
  • How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: 3 [not counting the PC I'm using] - Internet mobile router, smartphone and e-book reader.
  • What is your most frequent typo?:
  • How would you describe your social position?: Middle-low class (I don't live ultra luxuriously, yet neither me or my family owe anything, plus I can afford for my studies and hobbies).
  • How would you describe your life?: Good, I think, over time I realized I'm actually quite a lucky person indeed. I study, have my own nice place, have loved ones close to me and the opportunity to make my life even better. It doesn't hurt to fancy about being rich (quite the opposite IMO, as ambition is the guiding force for success), but it's definitely not a necessity to enjoy your life.
  • How would you describe yourself?: I'm a simple person, I believe. I avoid stressing out, mainly for things not worth stressing (I realized if I spend less time panicing about everything and rather try to calmly solve the problems that come in the way, I get over things much more easily and smoothly). I try to be genuine and myself with others, but mostly with myself. I don't attemp to fit in, long ago I stopped caring about others' opinions about me and I ignore trends and fads. From my tastes, clothing choices, political and religious views and such, I try to be as honest as possible and do what I trully think that makes sense to me.
  • Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: Definitely not for being the friendliest place on the Web, I must say. However, it can be quite funny, so many subjects are allowed and because while the community in general might lack sympathy, there's plenty of honesty.
  • How would you describe spam?:Besides this exact post? I wonder who'd care to read all of this about me (I didn't read anyone else's entirely).
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target):It's an interesting exercise to think about my own perspectives of things I don't usually think much about and, in some points, to compare them with other people.
    Bonus Questions:
    • Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? :alien: Yes, human beings not only find out new things every day (and regularly refute scientific thesis that used to be believed as truth), but also on such a vast universe we can't even calculate the size or possible end of, it's much likely that, not only way more than we know and can explain is still yet to be understood, but also the possibility of us not being alone in the universe is a lot higher than the other way around.Open mind all the time, I think.
    • Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually)Nobody, as I've said I take my relationship seriously, I would imply such thing not even joking. Nevertheless, I don't know anybody around here well enough to have any idea about the subject, either.
    • Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never? Times to times, as me and my girlfriend feel like so.
    • How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). At this point, questions began getting awkward and random (does someone really care abou reading any of this at this point?)
    • GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly? I use to say "hey, I post at an internet forum regularly, it's quite interesting, I get to talk with people all over the world about the most diverse subjects", to which everyone replies something like "oh, cool".
    • What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share? Most people around here? I always have a feeling I might pass on an idea about myself being a silly/arrogant kind of person (I don't quite know if isn't that just on my head), butif so that's completely false and I truly believe someone that knows me IRL would get a completely different idea about me.
    • Gamer Tag(s): On all the online games I'm currently active, Zombified Andy.
    • Current Consoles/PC Specs: PC only, yet it's a laptop all stock not really worth mentioning. It can play modern titles decently, though (depending of your standards, that is).
    • Games Beaten/Completed Approx.:Around 20 (I never was the type of person to play a huge library of games).
    • Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles: The only consoles I ever have (a NDS and a GameBoy Color) I still own, being my favourite titles for the NDS (or, at least, the one I hold the most nostalgia) Nintendogs (yeah, I used to love it) and Mario Kart.
    • Console vs. PC Gaming?: I'm quite even, actually. I really like the versatility and value PC offers, as well as the fact PC games can usually be played for years to come (due to their natural constant backwards-compatibility, as well as mods and/or system upgrades and innovations), console offers a lot more stability and best second-hand value (I really appreciate the fact I can buy and sell console games with ease). If I had to pick one right now I'd go with console, namely the Nintendo Switch (fun console, the portability of it is very convenient as well; the aming library is very original and good so far).
    • Favorite Action/Adventure Game: Tomb Raider.
    • Favorite Sports Game: I don't like sports games (neither sport in general).
    • Favorite First Person Shooter: Unless you count Fallout 4 in here, I'm not really into this genre either.
    • Favorite SIMulation Game: Sims franshise (I'd pick 1 or 3) and Euro Truck Simulator 2.
    • Favorite Raceing Game: Midtown Madness 2, Ford Racing 2 and NFS World (all for nostalgic value), Asphalt 8 Airbourne and Micro Machines on mobile.
    • Favorite Puzzle Game:Professor Layton and the Lost Future
    • Favorite Fighting Game:Things such as Street Fighter? Never found the appeal on such games.
    • Favorite Survival Horror Game: Resident Evil Revelations
    • Favorite Movie Based Game:Max Payne
    • Favorite Gameing Franchise:Fallout
    • Favorite Game Icon:Never paid much attention to these, I don't really care I think.
    • Favorite Game Babe:Funny question, I don't really know tbh
    • Favorite Console Controller:Mouse
    • Favorite Role Playing Game:Fallout 3
      1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games?If a game itself [Fallout 4], a big DLC drop with content similar to the isometric era storylines, although I highly doubt anything besides Creation Club crap will ever come for it. If a franshise [Fallout], a new title that explored a more advanced society that managed to evolve from the post-apoc word, just like on FO2 (although odds are the next Fallout might very possibly be an online title, unfortunately).
      2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game?I really like the idea of multiple characters with interconnected stories like on GTA V or Resident Evil 6. It's not an original idea by no means, but really reminds the old RPGs, and I'd surely love to see some studio taking it to the next level.
      3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present?Online modes and the ways of playing it brings (grinding for slow and meaningless rewards and/or progress, P2W, too much focus on pointless things such as skins rather than actual content).
      4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue.Customziation freedom on many RPG and open world games (things like clothing, weapons and so on).
      5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player?
    Neither. Devs are focusing too much on graphical power over everything else (see PS4 Pro and Xbox One X - it's the marketing point, pretty much). While it's an important aspect, it shouldn't be the focus - what I think consoles need is original ideas and new ways of playing. Take the Switch as an example, it's being a huge success despite all the skepticism because it's the only console on the market that offers something different. Consoles keep appealing to the same market as the PC, and eventually will be hardly distinguished - that's a trend since the PS3/XB360 gen and ever since, all the ocmpanies, devs and studios became just lazy to innovate.

GTA3Claude
  • GTA3Claude

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTA3Claude, 3 weeks ago.

•  
  • Forum Name: GTA3Claude

• Real-life Name: Z.

• Real-life Location: France

• Age in Years: 26

• Star Sign: Taurus

• Weak Point:  I don't know

• Favourite Colour:  dark colors, mostly black, navy blue and shades of gray

• Favourite Number:  None

• Most commonly used expletive: Crap

• Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?:  Nope

• Car or bus?: Both

• Capitalism or Communism?: Probably Captalism

• All work and no play...:  I don't get it

• How much time have you spent incarcerated?:  None

• Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?:  No (as far as I know)

• Have you ever:

•  
    • 1. shoplifted?  No

• 2. sped? No

• 3. committed acts of vandalism?  No

• 4. murdered?  No

No

• Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?:  Murdering people

• Are you an internet user or abuser?:  Both

• How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: Let's see, an old Nokia, a PSP and my laptop

• What is your most frequent typo?:  Depends of the language

• How would you describe your social position?:  On the brink of insanity, maybe.

• How would you describe your life?:  Meaningless

• How would you describe yourself?:  Not important

• Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?:   Because I like (old school) GTA Games

• How would you describe spam?: Parasitism

• How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target): Getting on my nerves

•  

• Gamer Tag(s): None

• Current Consoles/PC Specs:  A crappy laptop and a PSP 3000

• Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: I don't know.

• Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles:  PS - GC - Wii -- GTA 2 and Quake 2 - Resident Evil 4 - COD World at War

• Console vs. PC Gaming?:  PC Gaming

• Favorite Action/Adventure Game:  Does GTA fits ?

• Favorite Sports Game:  Tony Hawk's Underground 2

• Favorite First Person Shooter:  Deus Ex ?

• Favorite SIMulation Game:  The Sims 2

• Favorite Raceing Game: Burnout Dominator

• Favorite Puzzle Game:

• Favorite Fighting Game: SoulCalibur II

• Favorite Survival Horror Game: Silent Hill

• Favorite Movie Based Game: Silent Hill

• Favorite Gameing Franchise: I don't know

• Favorite Game Icon: What do you mean by "icon" ? A character ? If yes, then either Toni Cipriani or Claude

• Favorite Game Babe: Heather from Silent Hill 3

• Favorite Console Controller: Gamecube

• Favorite Role Playing Game: Does GTA  or Deus Ex fit ?

1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games? If they're my favourite games, then they are perfect

2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game? A decommissioned  soldier with mental issues (decommissioned because of those said issues) or a homeless person with supernatural powers

3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? DLCs, mindless soldiers and sexualized women, the lack of humor

4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue. No idea

I don't get it

• highspeed likes this

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

• Forum Name:  highspeed

• Real-life Name:  Dillon

• Real-life Location: Australia

• Age in Years: 25

• Star Sign: Scorpio

• Weak Point:  my patience

• Favourite Colour:  blues

• Favourite Number:  43

• Most commonly used expletive: f*ck

• Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?:  past use of pot, yeah

• Car or bus?: Cars

• Capitalism or Communism?: neither, free will

• All work and no play...:  describes my life right now

• How much time have you spent incarcerated?:  ha, none!

• Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?:  nah

• Have you ever:

•  
    • 1. shoplifted?  yeah

• 2. sped? yep

• 3. committed acts of vandalism?  oh, f*ck yeah!

• 4. murdered?  nah

• 5. committed acts of terrorism? nah 
  • Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: none

• Are you an internet user or abuser?:  user

• How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: a couple

• What is your most frequent typo?:  definitely, always typo that mother! 

• How would you describe your social position?:  don't have one

• How would you describe your life?:  a constant struggle, but I manage to stay positive and get by

• How would you describe yourself?:  as a lonely old soul, who has been through a lot and can still appreciate the day

• Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?:   because i like the games, the forum and the users in general

• How would you describe spam?: as a good meat to eat!   
  •  

• Gamer Tag(s): am making one soon!

• Current Consoles/PC Specs:  ps3 and soon to be a ps4 pro

• Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: none

• Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles:  all the classics

• Console vs. PC Gaming?:  console all day

• Favorite Action/Adventure Game:  itsa me Mario!

• Favorite Sports Game:  dave mirra's bmx series

• Favorite First Person Shooter:  don't have one, hate 'em all
  •  
  • Favorite SIMulation Game:  sims bustin' out

• Favorite Raceing Game: Gran Turismo series, though I don't play it anymore

• Favorite Puzzle Game: tetris

• Favorite Fighting Game: gta? haha

• Favorite Survival Horror Game: don't play 'em

• Favorite Movie Based Game: resident evil series

• Favorite Gameing Franchise: rockstar, hate to say it..

• Favorite Game Icon: mario?

• Favorite Game Babe: ooh, too many to list!!! any woman pretty much, haha

• Favorite Console Controller: ps4

• Favorite Role Playing Game: besides the bedroom games?

•  
  •  

AtomicDarling
  • AtomicDarling

The Girl with the Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Oh sh*t, son! Forms to fill out! Man, my life is exciting.

•  
  • Forum Name: AtomicDarling
  • Real-life Name: Ashley
  • Real-life Location: Portland, OR
  • Age in Years: 30
  • Star Sign: Aquarius
  • Weak Point: Lately? Sleep. For the life of me I can't f*cking get to sleep at night.
  • Favourite Colour: Purple.. like deep purple not that lighter lavender sh*t
  • Favourite Number: 42
  • Most commonly used expletive: f*ck... it's my favorite. So versatile!
  • Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?:
    I smoked a good bit of pot growing up, tried X once, acid once just to see what psychadelics were about... It's really just not my thing. Acid was fun. I feel like I understand a lot more about Kenneth Anger's films after the experience.
  • Car or bus?: whenever possible walk/bus/train
  • Capitalism or Communism?:
    Thanks, but no thanks. I'll take Socialism for 500, Alex. (We could get into my thoughts on this , but it's really not the place. Safe to say I believe that this is my ideal, but not that it's a good idea or able to be implemented correctly to be the best choice for America at the moment)
  • All work and no play...: makes me a really dull (and fairly pissed off) girl.
  • How much time have you spent incarcerated?:
    Does living at my mother's house count? No, but really... none. Getting caught is for amateurs.
  • Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Nope. See above.

• Have you ever:
  • 1. shoplifted? Yes
  • 2. sped? Yes
  • 3. committed acts of vandalism? Yes
  • 4. murdered? No
  • 5. committed acts of terrorism?: No

• Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: No
  • Are you an internet user or abuser?:
    I beat the internet like it owes me money
  • How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: ...
    define "gadget"? My PC, phone, tablet, other phone, Tv, portable a/c unit, random peripherals (controller, drawing tablet, mic setup, blah blah blah)
  • What is your most frequent typo?:
    form instead of from. Seriously... if I can ever get this one right, I've probably been abducted and am trying to signal for help.
  • How would you describe your social position?:
    Up and to the left? I'm an INFJ. You decide whatever you want from that.
  • How would you describe your life?: A thinly veiled existential crisis.
  • How would you describe yourself?: A very thinly veiled pit of sarcasm and bitterness.
  • Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: ... Sadomasochism?
  • How would you describe spam?: A potted meat product popular in the Hawaiian Islands.
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target):
    A series of questions thought to reveal something about the asshole wasting their time to answer all this crap.

Bonus Questions:

• Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? :alien:
    Yea. Statistically speaking, I think it's inevitable.
  • Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually)
    I've been here all of two weeks. Yall don't know me like that.
  • How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). 
    Shoot me, asshole. I've been dead inside for years. 
  • tumblr_nbvnddhf4M1txly86o1_500.gif
  • GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly?
    ... most of my friends are involved in tech or the gaming industry... they get it.
  • What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share?
    I'm new here. I will safely assume you all know very little about me. Sharing? I don't know. I make a mean blueberry pancake.

• Rafae and Femme Fatale like this

Justklt95
  • Justklt95

I'm a potato

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

• Forum Name:   justklt95

• Real-life Name: my friends online just call me "K"

• Real-life Location: in the middle of nowehre

• Age in Years: 22

• Star Sign: Leo

• Weak Point: life in general

• Favourite Colour: blue

• Favourite Number: 7

• Most commonly used expletive: f*ck

• Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: mostly the marijuanas 

• Car or bus?: car

• Capitalism or Communism?: socialism

• All work and no play...: yeah....no

• How much time have you spent incarcerated?: none but some think I shoud be

• Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: probably

• Have you ever:
    • 1. shoplifted? yes

• 2. sped? yes

• 3. committed acts of vandalism? no

• 4. murdered? I wish

nah
  • Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: no

• Are you an internet user or abuser?: idk

• How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: too many

• What is your most frequent typo?: the entire english language

• How would you describe your social position?: 

• How would you describe your life?: crippling with depression

• How would you describe yourself?: an awkeard alcoholic

• Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: i have no clue

• How would you describe spam?: lispyjimmy 

• How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target):
random as f*ck

Bonus Questions:

•  

• Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? :alien: maybe

• Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? (sexually)i love booze....but no

• How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). you'd be doing me a favor

• GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly? butterscotch moonshine.......I just can't resist that sh*t....

• What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share? I;m addicted to Destiny. 

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Hoho, now i got a chance to find that annoying neighbor who's playing same single soundtrack every night!
It's just 50+ pages too search at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users