Forum Name: itsmeMOB
Real-life Name: Adam
Real-life Location: Washington, D.C.
Age in Years: 17
Star Sign: Pisces
Weak Point: Women
Favourite Colour: Red
Favourite Number: Don't have one
Most commonly used expletive: 'B*tch' and 'f*ck"
Drug Use? Past/Present/Future?: I'm 100% clean.
Car or bus?: Car
Capitalism or Communism?: Capitalism
All work and no play...: That's not fun, some work, some play.
How much time have you spent incarcerated?: None.
Are you currently wanted by law-enforcement agencies?: Nope.
Have you ever:
1. shoplifted? Yep.
2. sped? I can't drive.
3. committed acts of vandalism? Minor ones.
4. murdered? No.
5. committed acts of terrorism?: Nope.
Do you frequently think about doing any of the above? Which ones?: None.
Are you an internet user or abuser?: Internet user.
How many electronic gadgets are there within one meter of your current position?: Three
What is your most frequent typo?: I have so many, oh my goodness I could go on for days.
How would you describe your social position?: I've got my friends, that's all I need.
How would you describe your life?: I could do so much better than I am now but I'm happy overall.
How would you describe yourself?: There is no one like me. I'm wild as f*ck.
Why do you keep logging on to gtaforums.com?: Well I just joined, but I thought this would be interesting and I dig the forum software.
How would you describe spam?: Junk.
How would you describe this questionaire? (easy target): Easy as pie.
Do you believe in aliens life or the super-natural? Yes sir.
Which admin or GTAF member could you possibly...just maybe..like if you got drunk or something...switch teams for? I'm new here, not sure.
Sexually Active? Often, Random, Dry Spell, Never? I'm a virgin.
How would you describe this questionaire? (if I was holding a gun to your head). Not hard at all.
GTAF, guilty pleasure or way of life? How do you explain to your real life friends (assuming there are any left) that you post at an internet forum regularly? It's something I do when I want to. I talk about GTA, that's all they need to know.
What is one thing that most people probably don't know about you but you'd like to share? I do GFX.
Gamer Tag(s): SPARTAN-1337
Current Consoles/PC Specs: PS3, Xbox 360 (360 is hardly used)
Games Beaten/Completed Approx.: I've beaten at least 50+
Past Consoles Owned/ Favorite Titles for those Consoles:
N64: Starfox, Mortal Kombat 3, Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros.
PS1: Resident Evil, Rival Schools, Twisted Metal, Tekken 3, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
PS2: Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts 2, Twisted Metal Black, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Gun, GTA San Andreas
Console vs. PC Gaming?: I don't give a damn.
Favorite Action/Adventure Game: Uncharted
Favorite Sports Game: Madden
Favorite First Person Shooter: Battlefield
Favorite SIMulation Game: Don't really play these.
Favorite Raceing Game: Gran Turismo
Favorite Puzzle Game: Tetris
Favorite Fighting Game: Mortal Kombat & Tekken
Favorite Survival Horror Game: Resident Evil
Favorite Movie Based Game: The Matrix: Path of Neo
Favorite Gameing Franchise: Uncharted
Favorite Game Icon: Nathan Drake
Favorite Game Babe: Chloe Frazer or Jade from Mortal Kombat
Favorite Console Controller: PS3
Favorite Role Playing Game: Fallout
1. What's the one add on or improvement you'd like to see in one of your favorite games? I really have no complaints but Uncharted 3 has just sucked online quite frequently now.
2. What's your one original ideal or storyline you'd like to see be made into a game? I don't know
3. What's a trend you dislike in games at present? The over-the-top BS I think ruined Saint's Row and the same old sh*t COD has.
4. What's a trend you'd like to see continue. Freeroam/sandbox games
5. Which should take a definate lead in next-gen consoles, high end graphics and processing power or more complex scripts for increased realism in how models interact with the player? Add more realism, kinda like how Battlefield 4 has their Destruction system.