Photo

Grand Theft Auto.......

570 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:02 PM

This is still the best Fan-Fic I've ever read, And It's gotten sooo much better since the Mr. Gray stuff ended

It's weird that Victor is in a very small place in Carcer, Maybe a backstory as to why he's there and not somewhere really nice like the Carribeon or something would be pretty cool

But I can't wait for the next chapter cookie.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:01 PM

holy f*ck what a great chapter man bring on the next one

ps good thing you brought back victor from the dead

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:19 PM

Yeah the story has really picked up since Mr. Gray left. It was a good story but the resolution to who Mr. Gray kinda sucked and didn't seem solid, but you're back to your best with the last few chapters.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:15 PM

I am working on two GTA Fan Fictions they are called:

GTA: It All Comes Together
Teen Theft Auto

Here are the summaries:

Its about all three protagonists working together to stop all their foes and to defeat the evil H.I.V.E Agencie from taking over their hometowns.(I need to work on the story)

Teen Theft Auto:
Its about a thirteen year old gangsta-mafia member named David Padayao as he tries to stay loyal to his gang and to fit into an average life as teenager, but all of that is gonna change as the insane, sadistic uncle blackmails him for commiting homicide for the killings of his parents. Now he must do his uncle's dirty work and clear his name. Along the way he meets some newfriends and allies along the way. This story takes place in Hawaii.

What do you guys think?

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:47 PM

You faggot, this isn't your story. This is cuban whips so don't spam it. Dick. Anyways that's awesome how you made him come back from the dead. I was really hoping you would keep tommy alive but now it look's like there's no other way. Man, I can't wait. Your writing is so awesome. Keep it coming.
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:00 PM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 26 2006, 22:47)
You faggot, this isn't your story. This is cuban whips so don't spam it. Dick. Anyways that's awesome how you made him come back from the dead. I was really hoping you would keep tommy alive but now it look's like there's no other way. Man, I can't wait. Your writing is so awesome. Keep it coming.
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

You talkin' to me smart a$$ I enjoy his story what I can't post two of my own you no dick fag! You ugly popcorn fart!!!

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:25 PM

Well, I can tell your 10 year's old withthe way you curse, spam and use symbols to make your curse word's not bad. I'm pretty sure this stories a little to violent for you so hy don't you skip along.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 26 2006, 23:25)
Well, I can tell your 10 year's old withthe way you curse, spam and use symbols to make your curse word's not bad. I'm pretty sure this stories a little to violent for you so hy don't you skip along.

LOL you're such a f*ck head I mean you think people don't have the freedom of speech by posting their FanFics and by the way you swear you make yourself sound like you're a sixty year old molester who f*cks guys under bridges and gives them hot coffee. And if I were you (So glad I'm not) you'll be skipping along and go under your bridge.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 26 2006, 23:25)

Also take some speech lessons and learn how to spell.

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:37 AM

Don't double post.
your pathetic if you have to get on my speech, because it's just fine, just
because I missed some letters.
You went totally off subject by posting an off topic subject in the wrong place when you could have been less lazy and made your own thread, and your trying to steal the show by asking people what they think of YOUR story when your in someone elses thread.
Your 10.
Your going totally off subject by making up fake things to back yourself up when you have nothing to come up with to get back at me.
Just shut up now.
Please leave.
Your rediculos.
I win.
By the way, your GTA stories suck.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 27 2006, 01:37)
Don't double post.
your pathetic if you have to get on my speech, because it's just fine, just
because I missed some letters.
You went totally off subject by posting an off topic subject in the wrong place when you could have been less lazy and made your own thread, and your trying to steal the show by asking people what they think of YOUR story when your in someone elses thread.
Your 10.
Your going totally off subject by making up fake things to back yourself up when you have nothing to come up with to get back at me.
Just shut up now.
Please leave.
Your rediculos.
I win.
By the way, your GTA stories suck.

For your information TROLL I already made my own topic and get some spelling lessons again cause they are terrible old man so go to your momma's basement and F*CK yourself!

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:53 AM

My spelling is fine. I write everything in Microsoft Works then paste it here so my spelling is fine. I don't live in my mom's basement. I'm actually in mertle beach at the moment. So please, shut up.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:56 AM

What you're over there F*cking men under the pier. LOL dude your Microsoft Works must be f*cked up cause some of the words on your other are spelled wrong and lay off the weed.

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:58 AM

O ALRIGHT YOU BROKEN f*ckING RECORD WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE 7 YEAR OLD COME BACKS AND SHUT THE HELL UP? FOR CHRIST SAKES I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP AND LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE! STOP SPAMMING!

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 27 2006, 01:58)
O ALRIGHT YOU BROKEN f*ckING RECORD WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE 7 YEAR OLD COME BACKS AND SHUT THE HELL UP? FOR CHRIST SAKES I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP AND LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE! STOP SPAMMING!

What Losing your temper there old man? LOL you are such a cry-baby this is you "Get the F out!" You're such a disgrace and if you want me off why won't you make me?!

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:07 AM

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe shut the f*ck up now and stop spamming this thread and s.leone just ingore him

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:07 AM

Okay, I'm just gonna work my way around this argument and say...

Cubanwhip, great with the story but you're giving me thoughts that this group of Roberto, 8-Ball, and Victor are going to kill Tommy. Can't the world be in peace?

Of course not. sarcasm.gif

Great chapter, again. icon14.gif

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:10 AM

QUOTE (ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe @ Aug 26 2006, 21:15)
I am working on two GTA Fan Fictions they are called:

Teen Theft Auto

Here are the summaries:

Its about all three protagonists working together to stop all their foes and to defeat the evil H.I.V.E Agencie from taking over their hometowns.(I need to work on the story)

Teen Theft Auto:
Its about a thirteen year old gangsta-mafia member named David Padayao as he tries to stay loyal to his gang and to fit into an average life as teenager, but all of that is gonna change as the insane, sadistic uncle blackmails him for commiting homicide for the killings of his parents. Now he must do his uncle's dirty work and clear his name. Along the way he meets some newfriends and allies along the way. This story takes place in Hawaii.

What do you guys think?

Those are the stupidest pieces of garbage I've ever seen. GTFO of Cuban's amazing thread

Teen Theft Auto sounds like some kind of f*ckin 7.30PM Thursday Night Comedy Central show

Write your own fanfics. And don't post them. That's the best thing you could possibly do

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:11 AM

Sorry guys. confused.gif

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:12 AM

Man I'm so sick and tired of this $hit! Everytime when I register to a site the first post I make people bash me for it! Man I just joined today and look I already make enemies I'm just here to make friends is that so wrong, is that so mean I didn't wanted to argue but S. Leone made me do it cause I am sick and tired of being bashed after my first ever post on sites!

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:15 AM

QUOTE (ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe @ Aug 27 2006, 02:12)
Man I'm so sick and tired of this $hit! Everytime when I register to a site the first post I make people bash me for it! Man I just joined today and look I already make enemies I'm just here to make friends is that so wrong, is that so mean I didn't wanted to argue but S. Leone made me do it cause I am sick and tired of being bashed after my first ever post on sites!

That's because your being a complete and utter jackass by trying to get attention towards your fanfics by using Cuban's godly thread to do so

If you wan't to make friends here, Don't try and advertise your stuff all over someone elses thread

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (TonyZimmzy @ Aug 27 2006, 02:15)
QUOTE (ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe @ Aug 27 2006, 02:12)

That's because your being a complete and utter jackass by trying to get attention towards your fanfics by using Cuban's godly thread to do so

If you wan't to make friends here, Don't try and advertise your stuff all over someone elses thread

I already made my own thread.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:30 AM

Fine I'll get off this site for good and cubanwhip I'm sorry for spamming on his thread.

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:31 AM

We don't care biggrin.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Sweet Roll Thief

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2006 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 27 2006, 02:11)
Sorry guys. confused.gif

it is ok man anyone would get mad at him

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe @ Aug 27 2006, 02:30)
Fine I'll get off this site for good and cubanwhip I'm sorry for spamming on his thread.

Just Kiddin'! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I think its time someone teaches you cubanwhip's dick suckers (If he has one) a lesson in how a troll does business and you'll be finding out the hard way!

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 27 2006, 02:31)
I care I love you ClaudeTommyCJ _4_LiFe!!! I will always remeber you when I'm f***in' guys under bridges! biggrin.gif

Thats weird but flattering I know you will miss me.

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE (The general2 @ Aug 27 2006, 02:32)
QUOTE (S. Leone @ Aug 27 2006, 02:11)
Sorry guys.  confused.gif

it is ok man anyone wouldn't want to get mad at him cause he will kick our @sses for sure! Especially mines cause I'm a pussy!

You got that RIGHT!!! that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:02 AM Edited by EmoPat, 27 August 2006 - 10:08 AM.

Claude.
You're a dumbass.
You need to get the f*ck off this site right now.
I've seen some pretty f*cking stupid people, but you really take the cake.
First, you spam on CubanWhip's kickass story.
Then you say sorry for it.
Then you start a flaming war with S.Leone.
THEN you keep talking about your god damn threads!
Which by the way are PEICES OF SH*T COMPARED TO THIS STORY.
Want some insperation for a good story? Stop posting useless sh*t and get on with your life.
So please, like I stated in the third sentence...
F*CK. OFF.

EmoPat dissing another f*cktard I MEAN noob. viddy_pirate.gif

Edit:
Two more things...
LEARN HOW TO USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON.
GOD.
F*CKING DOUBLE POSTING AND SH*T.
AND TRIPPLE F*CKING POSTING.
I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MUCH DOUBLE/TRIPPLE POSTING IN THE SPAM THREADS!
And...
LEARN HOW TO F*CKING TELL WHEN SOMEONE'S BEING SARCASTIC!

ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe
  • ClaudeTommyCJ_4_LiFe

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 August 2006 - 10:14 AM

QUOTE (EmoPat @ Aug 27 2006, 10:02)
Claude.
You're a dumbass.
You need to get the f*ck off this site right now.
I've seen some pretty f*cking stupid people, but you really take the cake.
First, you spam on CubanWhip's kickass story.
Then you say sorry for it.
Then you start a flaming war with S.Leone.
THEN you keep talking about your god damn threads!
Which by the way are PEICES OF SH*T COMPARED TO THIS STORY.
Want some insperation for a good story? Stop posting useless sh*t and get on with your life.
So please, like I stated in the third sentence...
F*CK. OFF.

EmoPat dissing another f*cktard I MEAN noob. viddy_pirate.gif

Edit:
Two more things...
LEARN HOW TO USE THE GOD DAMN EDIT BUTTON.
GOD.
F*CKING DOUBLE POSTING AND SH*T.
AND TRIPPLE F*CKING POSTING.
I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT MUCH DOUBLE/TRIPPLE POSTING IN THE SPAM THREADS!
And...
LEARN HOW TO F*CKING TELL WHEN SOMEONE'S BEING SARCASTIC!

WOW you just described youself in like about what 23-24 lines and if they were being "sarcastic" they will post this after their post (sarcasm) ya dumb @ss!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users