Photo

Grand Theft Auto.......

570 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 06 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

This story started off very great untill the last few chapters, It just turned into Fight Club

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

What Comes Around Goes Around

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2006 - 05:50 PM Edited by rashon125, 07 August 2006 - 04:07 AM.

That's alright, Cubanwhip, everyone needs a vacation. smile.gif What another great chapter! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif

Archaon, Lord of End Times
  • Archaon, Lord of End Times

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 06 August 2006 - 11:46 PM

Keep 'em coming. icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif breadfish_by_Moto.gif

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 10 August 2006 - 07:06 AM Edited by MC_320, 10 August 2006 - 07:08 AM.

Oh man. I can't believe Marissa died. That sucks man. I really liked that lady. I can't believe Mike Toreno looked bad in this story. I wished he was a cool good guy. Sweet getting shot? Thank goodness he's still alive. But I wonder where's Phil Cassidy & 8 Ball?

But Roberto being Mr. Gray? That's just weird and messed up. And if Claude Speed didn't actually die from the car crusher? How did Roberto get Claude's jacket that has blood on it? Still though. I wished Marissa didn't die. ='(

MARISSA!!! MARISSA!!!!!

*Starts crying over a made up character*

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

We're always holding the door open for someone.

• Members

Posted 10 August 2006 - 10:54 PM Edited by Cubanwhip, 24 August 2006 - 10:21 PM.

You know what I was thinking the other day, why make a completely different story and make another topic, when I can just contiue it onto this story. So, now this story is far from over guys. Enjoy!!!!!

Chapter 34: Burnt Out

Friday February 13th, 2007. 1:03 P.M.
Roberto is lying in a lawn chair sipping a Margarita near his pool. After the incident in Liberty, he has taken finally given up his life as a killer and went back to Vice to live out the rest of his life. The sun is at its highest in the sky and is blazing.

Roberto: (Yawns) Itís beautiful today. I might go to the beach. (Gets up and heads into the house)

Kelsey: (Runs over and kisses him on the cheek) Where are you off to?

Roberto: The beach.

Kelsey: Okay, be back soon. (Runs outside)

Roberto: (Heads out to his Bullet and gets in) I need to go talk to Tommy. (Heads down the street and pulls up to the estate. He then runs up the stairs and up to Tommyís office) Tommy!

Tommy: (Looks up from the table) Oh hey! How are you doing with that psychiatrist?

Roberto: She says Iím doing well; just a few more weeks before I am completely recovered.

Tommy: Well thatís good to hear. So what brings you here? (Looks back down and continues working on his papers)

Roberto: Well, Mike Toreno showed up that night when I almost killed Kelsey. Everyone I ever cared for or worked for has died. Itís just been bothering me.

Tommy: Well, it is your fault for creating that alter ego thing.

Roberto: I guess your right. (Starts to pace the room) The only thing that bothers me is that Mike knew about Mr. Gray. UnlessÖ

Tommy: (Looks back up at Roberto) Unless what?

Roberto: Holy sh*t! (Runs out and jumps into his Bullet)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 1:10 P.M.

Roberto has pulled up to the Hyman Condo and is looking it over. It is still as trashy as it was last time. Roberto gets out of his car and kicks in the door and runs up a few flights of stairs and finally arrives at Mikeís old apartment.

Roberto: (Standing in front of Mikeís apartment door) I never had a chance to look around closely. (Lifts his foot up and kicks the apartment door so itís lock breaks and the door swings open) My god, whatís that smell? (Covers his nose) It smells like a rats ass in here. (Heads over to a slightly open door to his right) God, itís coming from here. (Slowly pushes the door open and all color fades from his face) NoÖ (Runs over to a bathtub over flowing with blood) How could heÖ (Looks at the man in the tub) That f*cking asshole. (Storms out of that room and to a door ahead of him) I shouldnít have come hereÖ (Kicks in the door and reveals a dusty old office) I knew it. (Searches through the papers) Mikeís been giving orders to the corporation in Liberty. Whenever I was alone with him, Mr. Gray would tell him what to do, and then relay the information to Liberty. (Turns on a computer monitor) Letís see what his last activity was. (Searches for most recent file) Wait, this canít be right. This is dated the tenth. I killed him December last year. That would mean he is alive or someone was here. (Hears a gun click behind him)

Man: Too right you are.

Friday February 13th, 2007. 1: 41 P.M.
Roberto is tied on the chair looking at a man wearing a suit. Roberto knew the suit too well. He calmed himself down and looked at the man.

Roberto: So, what are you going to do Tommy, kill me?

Tommy: (Laughs) Of course not. I just want some answers.

Roberto: Of course, I mean, why else would you tie me to a chair and have a gun in your hand. Some one else might think you were killing me.

Tommy: (Chuckles) Well, down to business.

Roberto: Thatís how it always is isnít it?

Tommy: Well what do you expect? I am a businessman.

Roberto: Of course. It was this Ďbusinessí that led to your big success.

Tommy: (Looks serious) Okay, enough games. I want to know, have you ever screwed me?

Roberto: (Laughs) Sorry Tommy, I donít go that way.

Tommy: (Knocks Roberto on top of the head with his pistol) I said enough with the games. Give me an answer. Have you ever screwed me over?

Roberto: I did perhaps.

Tommy: (Punches Roberto in the face) You two timing Cuban.

Roberto: (Shakes his head to throw off the blood) Now why the sudden interest?

Tommy: Well, I was thinking about the other day with Joey talking about Mr. Gray giving him information about your past. Now, I just thought Mr. Gray was putting thoughts into Joeyís head to make him turn sides, so I just cast it off. But now that it turns out, you are Mr. Gray, so that sent me back to that moment with Joey telling me that information. The gears started moving in my mind and then I needed to know if you betrayed me. (Looks at Roberto and scoffs) I guess Joey was right. (Loads the pistol with one bullet) Now Iím sorry to say, your epic journey ends here.

Roberto: Oh come on. Youíre really going to kill me? I thought you werenít.

Tommy: Change of plans. (Points the gun at Robertoís head) Last words?

Roberto: Two. (Leans into the gun) Your daughter.

Tommy: (Holds gun against Robertoís head) What about her?

Roberto: (Leans back) Well, how will you explain this to her. (Tries to mock Tommy) ĎIím sorry honey. I killed your boyfriend because I didnít trust him.í (Laughs)

Tommy: (Starts to pace around the room) f*ck, I didnít think of that. (Gives Roberto a dirty look) Iím going to keep an eye on you. (Storms out of the apartment)

Roberto: (Watches Tommy leave) Prick just leaves me here. (Struggles to get out)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 2:03 P.M.
Roberto is speeding down to his house on Starfish. After the event in Mikeís old apartment, he knows he isnít safe anymore in Vice.

Roberto: (Comes to a halt in front of the house) I got to tell Kelsey Iím leaving. (Stops and thinks for a second) No, I canít. If he knows Iím away from her, heíll get the perfect opportunity to kill me. (Runs in and sees Kelsey in the kitchen) Hey, Kelsey, would you like to come with me and help me on an errand?

Kelsey: (Looks up) Canít you see that Iím busy?

Roberto: Itís really important.

Kelsey: (Puts down the tray and walks over to Roberto) Whatís wrong?

Roberto: I canít explain here. (Looks around and sees a few security cameras) Iíll tell you on the way.

Kelsey: OkayÖ

Roberto: (Runs out to the Bullet dragging Kelsey with him into the car) It involves your dad. (Starts the car and drives off)

Kelsey: What about my dad?

Roberto: Well, he has already threatened to kill me.

Kelsey: (Cuts him off) What?! That isnít possible. He would never do that to you!

Roberto: Well, someone has been feeding him false information, or was.

Kelsey: What are you talking about?

Roberto: Mr. Toreno seemed to have left quite a bit of information back at his old apartment. I guess Tommy went to go check it out and found it.

Kelsey: Did it involve you?

Roberto: Well, it was more of that same false information Joey was given to turn on me. Iím afraid Tommy is going down that same roadÖ

Kelsey: Are you saying he thinks you are betraying him?

Roberto: Exactly.

Friday February 13th, 2007. 2:05 P.M.

Tommy is sitting in his office filling out some more paper work when something catches the corner of his eye.

Tommy: (Turns around and is looking at a set of monitors) Wait. (Grabs a control) What was going on there? (Rewinds and is looking at a security cameraís recording inside Robertoís house) That f*cking Cuban. (Watches Roberto run out of the house with Kelsey in hand) Ken!

Ken: (Comes running into the office) Tommy! Whatís wrong?

Tommy: I want you to follow that Bullet and tell me where it goes.

Ken: Right on it. (Runs out of the office)

Tommy: (Stares at a monitor that shows the Bullet speeding down the main street of Starfish Island) I donít know how far he thinks he is going to get, but he ainít leaving my town, my town! (Throws a hole puncher at the monitors causing them to smash into hundreds of shards)

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2006 - 12:50 AM

Another great chapter. This story is great. I wonder what'll happen between Tommy and Roberto. cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif

GtaGangsta
  • GtaGangsta

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:47 AM

AWSOME

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 11 August 2006 - 07:02 AM

Huh? I don't understand how Mr. Gray is Roberto. I mean there was this chapter where Roberto was in San Andreas with a few people and Mr. Gray was in Liberty City torturing Joey.

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

• Members

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:56 PM

Reread chapter 32. That explains it.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2006 - 06:21 PM

This story should seriously get published... It's one-of-a-kind! This story expands to all cities in the GTA3 trilogy... Liberty City, San Andreas, Vice City. I love it. cool.gif

Moth
  • Moth

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:07 PM

good chapter man
and glad you are keeping the story alive!!!!

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

• Members

Posted 15 August 2006 - 10:34 PM Edited by Cubanwhip, 24 August 2006 - 10:20 PM.

New chapter! Enjoy!

Chapter 35: Hell Hath No Fury like a Vercettiís Scorn

Friday February 13th, 2007. 2:15 P.M.
Roberto is speeding through Little Havana and looks through his rearview window to see a pitch black Cheetah on his ass. The Cheetah is up to par with Robertoís customized Bullet and is hard to throw off.

Roberto: (Turns to Kelsey) Kelsey. Any ideas how to get that Cheetah off of us?

Kelsey: (Turns around and looks through the back of the car at the Cheetah) Hey, thatís Kenís car.

Roberto: sh*t, heís gotten good at driving. (Pulls the handbrake and skids through a tight corner) Did I lose him yet?

Kelsey: No, he is still in back of us.

Roberto: (Pulls the handbrake, throwing Kelsey into the dashboard) Sorry! (Jumps out of the car and into a familiar building)

Kelsey: (Looks at the building) What are we doing here again? (Runs into the building with Roberto)

Roberto: Uncle Umberto used to always keep and M4 hidden in here. (Rummages through the house) Damn it, he hid it really good.

Kelsey: (Looks at Roberto quizzically) Used to?

Roberto: (Finds a locked chest under Umbertoís bed) Yeah, that f*cking asshole Toreno killed him and left him in a bathtub bleeding to death.

Kelsey: (Gasps and covers her mouth) Oh my god!

Roberto: (Opens the lock and chuckles) Always uses his birthday for everything. (Opens the chest and pulls out the M4 and blows off the dust) Dusty piece of sh*t. (Picks up the ammo in the chest and loads it up) Itís like from the eighties or something.

Kelsey: What are you going to do with that?

Roberto: Rob a Burger Shot. What do you think?

Kelsey: Kill my father!

Roberto: No, I wouldnít do that, yet. (Heads outside and sees Ken leaning against his Cheetah)

Ken: So, what are you going to do with that?

Roberto: Rob a Burger Shot.

Ken: (Walks over to Roberto) Tommy ainít to happy right now. I say you go back and apologize.

Roberto: (Shoves the barrel of the M4 into Kenís stomach) No. I say, kill you now, and leave Vice.

Ken: You know that wouldnít be the smartest thing to do. Tommy would kill you. You would be dead in a matter of days.

Roberto: Iíd like to see him try.

Ken: Is that a challenge? I could arrange it.

Roberto: Yeah, you could think of it as that.

Ken: Okay, put down that gun and lets head back to the Estate.

Roberto: Okay.

Ken: (Turns around and heads towards the Cheetah) Well, we must be on our way, Tommy doesnít like waiting.

Roberto: (Gets the M4 ready and aims for Kenís shoulder) Kelsey, close your eyes. (Fires three bullets into the back of Kenís shoulder, causing blood to splatter across the black Cheetah) Itís kind of like hide and seek Ken! (Grabs Kelseyís arm and pulls her into the Bullet) Catch me if you can!

Ken: (Lying on the car) Asshole! (Reaches for his cell phone and dials Tommyís office) TommyÖ he shot me and took KelseyÖ right on it. (Hangs up and gets into the car with one hand over the bullet wounds) If itís a game you want, itís a game youíll get. (Starts chasing the Bullet)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 2:31 P.M.
Tommy is pacing in his office waiting for a response from Ken when the phone rings. He runs over and picks it up and hears breathing for the first few minutes.

Tommy: Hello? Ken is that you?

Ken: Tommy.

Tommy: Ken! What the hell is happening? Itís been over a half and hour. Did you find them?

Ken: He shot me and took Kelsey!

Tommy: (Stands still for a few minutes and finally starts talking again) Listen to me, and listen closely, I want Roberto dead, and my daughter back here is less than two hours, or I am going out there myself and killing him myself! You here me Ken! If you f*ck up, your ass is on the line too!

Ken: Right on it! (Hangs up)

Tommy: (Throws the phone at the wall) That f*cking Cuban! Mario! (Starts yelling) Mario get you ass in here!

Mario: (Runs into the office) Whatís wrong sir?

Tommy: Get my MP5 and PCJ-600 ready.

Mario: No problem, right away! (Runs out of the office)

Tommy: Ken canít do sh*t. Never send a coke addict to do a manís job.

Friday February 13th, 2007. 2:44 P.M.

Roberto is speeding down through Little Havana and is trying to get to Escobar International. Ken is still on his tail and is not letting up.

Roberto: (Looking through the rearview mirror) I canít take this anymore. Kelsey, take the wheel.

Kelsey: (Grabs the steering wheel) Why? What are you doing?

Roberto: (Rolls down his window) Taking care of this once and for all. (Puts half his body out of the driver seat window and has his M4 in hand) You might also want to put your feet on the accelerator. (The car jerks a little)

Kelsey: (Jumps into the Driverís seat while avoiding Roberto) Iím trying my best!

Roberto: (Aims at the Cheetahís tires and fires popping one wheel) Got you. (Hears bullets flying from the Cheetah) sh*t! Heís firing back. (Takes out the other front tire and the car begins to swerve across the lane)

Kelsey: Do I turn here?

Roberto: (Looks ahead) Yeah! (Sees a car coming down the oncoming lane) This should be good. (Turns around and faces the Cheetah again) Adios Ken. (Fires a stream of bullets into the driverís seat causing the car to lose all control and smash into the car in the oncoming lane) Kelsey, hop back into the passenger Iím coming back in.

Kelsey: (Makes her way back to the passenger seat and watches Roberto come back in) You killed Ken!

Roberto: (Regains control of the car and puts the M4 in the small space behind the driverís seat) I had to do what I had to do. Now where should we go that so Tommy canít find us.

Kelsey: I donít want to go. Drop me off here. I donít want to be involved in this little war.

Roberto: You donít understand. If you leave, Tommy will kill me without mercy. With you here, he canít kill me in front of you.

Kelsey: Yes he will. Heís done it once with my last boyfriend, heíll do it to you.

Roberto: (Reaches the airport and speeds through the gates and into the airstrip) Whe were you going to tell me about him?

Kelsey: Oh donít get jealous. He was some asshole that wanted to be friends with my dad so he could get free drugs. Daddy found out and killed him in bed while I was sleeping next to him.

Roberto: (Robertoís eyes open wide and looks at Kelsey) Oh sh*t. (Finds a helicopter on a helipad and stops the car in front of it) Well, then this is goodbye then. I donít want to drag you into something this big.

Kelsey: (Steps out of the car) So this is goodbye then?

Roberto: Well, for now. (Gives Kelsey a kiss on the cheek and runs up to the helicopter) Take good care of my car! (Picks locks the helicopter door and takes off)

Kelsey: I wonder if this will be the last time I see him. (Gets into the Bullet and drives off)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 2:40 P.M.

Tommy is cruising down the main street on his PCJ-600 past Little Havana, Little Haiti, and Vice Port looking for that Bullet. Tommy had no luck and then finally spots it leaving Little Havana.

Tommy: (Points the MP5 at the driverís seat) Got you now Roberto. Nobody leaves my town, nobody! (Fires four bullets into the driverís seat and sees somebody fallout) Oh sh*t! (Runs over to Kelsey lying on the floor)

Kelsey: (Looking up at her father with tears in her eyes and blood on her chest) Why?

Tommy: Donít worry baby. I didnít mean it.

Kelsey: Yes you did. You wanted him dead.

Tommy: (Picks up Kelsey and places her in the passenger seat of the Bullet) Iím taking you to the hospital right now! (Jumps into the Bullet and speeds down to the hospital in Little Havana) Help! My daughters in serious condition!

Doctor: (Looks at Kelsey) Youíre right. (Yells for a nurse) Nurse! Bring a stretcher! We have a patient in need of serious medical attention!

Nurse: (Comes running with a stretcher) Here you are Mehoff.

Mehoff: Thank you Nurse. (Picks up Kelsey and places her on the stretcher) Take her to the ER. (Watches the nurse run down a hall and through double doors with a label above that says ĎEmergency Roomí) Sheíll be in good care. (Turns around and looks at Tommy) So, sir, I need you to fill out some papers available at the front desk.

Tommy: (Looks the doctor over) You look too young to be a doctor. How old are you?

Mehoff: Iím twenty one sir.

Tommy: What?! Twenty one?! I donít want to put my daughter under your care. Iím switching doctors. (Begins to walk towards the front desk)

Mehoff: (Stops Tommy) Donít worry. I am very smart. I was bumped up grades throughout school because I exceeded everyone else. By the time I got to college, I was eighteen. After two years in college, I went to med school, and now Iím here.

Tommy: I want to see your diplomas.

Mehoff: Right away sir. (Leads Tommy to his office)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 5:06 P.M.
The sun is setting on the horizon, while Roberto flies over Liberty City; the city that has been trying to rebuild itself after the so-called ďterrorist attacksĒ. The Callahan Bridge is just undergoing construction and the buildings around it are still being cleaned up. The once headquarters of the LCUBC, is finished with being cleared and is now preparing for construction.

Roberto: (Looking down at the city) This place is really trying to rebuild itself, canít wait to finally go back to it. (Starts to head Northwest over Shoreside Vale) This place seems to be untouched by the destruction in Staunton and Portland. (Flies over the Shoreside mountains and heads into what seems to be a cloud of pollution) Jesus Christ, those mountains really block out the pollution from Carcer City. (Begins his descent onto Carcer International Airport) Thank god I know some people here. If not, then I would have no where to stay. (Lands the helicopter and jumps out. He then takes a breath and coughs) Damn, canít even breath without coughing. I bet youíre more likely to die breathing the air here, than second hand smoke. (Coughs a bit more then proceeds running to the airport terminal)

Luggage Handler: (Drives up to Roberto) Hey, what are you doing out here?

Roberto: (Looks at the guy) Can you give me a ride to the airport entrance, I need a taxi ride.

Luggage Handler: (Looks around) Sure, why not? Youíre the most exciting thing thatís happened to me today.

Roberto: (Jumps into the passenger seat of the small vehicle) Thanks man.

Luggage Handler: (Tries to make small talk on his way to the front of the airport) So, what brings you to Carcer this late?

Roberto: I had some problems in Vice City. Decided to come here and reunite with some friends.

Luggage Handler: Wow, Vice huh? It must be really different down there than here.

Roberto: Well, I used to live in Liberty.

Luggage Handler: Well, then thatís a bit closer, but still, no place compares to Carcer.

Roberto: Oh I bet not. (Starts to cough)

Luggage Handler: Donít worry, the pollution will grow on you.

Roberto: (Continues coughing and speaks between them) How closeÖare we toÖthe front?

Luggage Handler: Actually, weíre right here. (Makes a quick left, then a right) Here we go.

Roberto: (Steps out) Thanks a lot.

Luggage Handler: No problem. Hope to see you around. (Drives off)

Roberto: (Looks around and finds a payphone) Now to get a hold of someone. (Runs over and starts looking through the phone book) Here we go. (Picks the phone up and dials the number) Come on, pick up.

Man: (Picks up the phone) Hello?

Roberto: Hey, is this Jon?

Jon: Yeah, who is this?

Roberto: Itís me Roberto, Roberto Garcia.

Jon: Oh not you. What do you want?

Roberto: I need a place to stay.

Jon: Why donít you go stay at the Joeyís house, or Tommyís house in Vice.

Roberto: I would love to, but Joey is dead, and Tommy wants me dead. So can I stay at your place?

Jon: (Pauses for a few seconds) Fine, but only for a week. My girlfriend hates it when I have company.

Roberto: Donít worry about it. Iíll be out of there by then. Whatís your address?

Jon: 21978 Paddock Street.

Roberto: Thank you very much. Be there soon Jon.

Jon: Oh and Roberto, donít try to get me killed this time around.

Roberto: Donít worry. Tommy wonít find me here. (Hangs up and gets into a Taxi)

Jon: (Hangs up) Thatís what he said last time. Except it was more like, ďDonít worry, El Burro wonít try Carcer,Ē and who could forget, ďThose dirty Triads canít find me at your place.Ē I swear to god if I hear anything about a gang or gang leader coming for him, Iíll kill him myself.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:52 PM

Too bad about Ken. sad.gif I was suprised that he wasn't killed after the M4 shots to his shoulder. sad.gif I got a feeling we'll definitely see Tommy again and somebody else is gonna get killed whether it's Tommy... or Roberto.

Moth
  • Moth

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:50 AM

greta chapter man and can i put the story on my site man

Claude_Speed_DT
  • Claude_Speed_DT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 August 2006 - 02:27 AM

i've been reading this story before i joined the forums and i'd like to say that this story kicks some serious ass. nice work cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:46 AM

Too bad about Ken. I hope Tommy doesn't die. But, I really can't see any other way out of this.

sad.gif

Great woek as always, Cuban. icon14.gif

S. Leone
  • S. Leone

Things will be different

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:29 PM Edited by S. Leone, 17 August 2006 - 09:37 PM.

wow I like typing this small to! grat job CW, keep it coming.

Moth
  • Moth

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 19 August 2006 - 09:36 PM

come on bring on the next chapter man please!!!!
can i put this story on my site?

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

• Members

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:14 PM Edited by Cubanwhip, 24 August 2006 - 10:19 PM.

Well, I am making the chapter's longer. More twists and turns coming. Get ready. And yes General, you can put your story on your site. Just as long as you give me credit as the author. wink.gif Also, send me the link via PM, so you dont get banned for advertising. And without further ado, chapter 36.

Chapter 36: Warm Welcome

Friday February 13th, 2007. 5:39 P.M.

A taxi pulls up to what looks like a small apartment building that is no more than three rooms wide and fifteen stories high. There is about three miles of these on both sides of Jonís apartment building. The pollution the taxi gave off is barely seen because it blends in with the pollution all around Carcer. Roberto pays the driver and he speeds off into the distance. Roberto is left in front of the cramped apartment building. He walks up and rings for Jon.

Roberto: (Clicks the button for Jon) Jon?

Jon: (Comes onto the intercom) Hold on. (Presses the open door button)

Roberto: (Hears a buzz and opens the door) Thanks Jon. (He heads up three flights of stairs. The stairs seem to be rotten and are about to collapse. It creaks on every step Roberto takes) God damn. This place is an accident waiting to happen. (Arrives at apartment 3C and knocks)

Jon: (Opens the door) Well well, if it isnít Mr. Mafioso himself.

Roberto: (Laughs sarcastically) Good one. (Shoves past Jon) This place is still a sh*t hole. Havenít found the time to fix it up? (Looks across the room and sees clothes strewn everywhere)

Jon: (Shuts the door behind him) Hey, this place isnít too bad. We manage.

Roberto: Oh yeah, you still with that whore Melinda?

Melinda: (Sneaks up behind Roberto with a laundry basket) What are you doing here? (Looks at Jon) You never told me he was staying here tonight?

Jon: Sorry. It just came up!

Melinda: (Looks Roberto up and down) You havenít changed one bit you dirty Spick.

Roberto: (Flips off Melinda) Nice to see you again too Melinda.

Jon: Hey, stop fighting.

Roberto: That bitch started it.

Melinda: (Glares at Roberto) I want him out by tomorrow. (Leaves the room and heads to the laundry room)

Jon: (Punches Roberto in the arm) What the hell was that. Can you not get along with her?

Roberto: f*ck her. Iíve always hated her, ever since high school. (Walks over to the refrigerator and grabs a beer can)

Jon: Well, just stay in separate rooms. I donít want another fight like last time. We are still paying off the damage to the bathroom.

Roberto: (Laughs) Really? I didnít think it was that bad of damage. What, didnít I destroy the toilet?

Jon: And the sink.

Roberto: (Continues laughing) Oh yeah! (Takes a sip of the beer)

Jon: Just go to bed.

Roberto: (Finishes off the beer) Fine, but Iíll be up early tomorrow. (Walks to the living room and clears the couch of the clothes) Damn it, do you have closets?!

Jon: Yeah, theyíre just jammed with junk.

Roberto: (Grabs a blanket off the floor and covers himself) Goodnight Jon.

Jon: Yeah, whatever. (Heads into the bedroom)

Roberto: (Makes a pile of clothes for a pillow) Goodnight Melinda.

Melinda: (Screams from the laundry room) f*ck off!

Roberto: (Screams at Melinda) I love you too Melinda! (Falls asleep while Melinda curses him out from the laundry room)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 5:00 P.M.

Tommy is sitting in his office watching the sun set in the distance. All he has been thinking of is Roberto and possible locations he could be in. He has eliminated Liberty City and Carcer City. He turns around and looks at a map of cities.

Tommy: (Scanning the map) He could be in San Andreas with the help of that one pussy gangster Carl. He could also be in Capital City, but most likely not because they check everyone who enters and leaves that airport and since Roberto is still a wanted criminal, they wouldnít let him leave that airport and they would kill him on sight. (Crosses out Capital City and Liberty City catches his eye) Now, he could be there, but I already went over why he wouldnít. Rival gangs would kill him; police are searching the streets for him after that fiasco with that building; he wouldnít last two days out there. (Sees Carcer City right above Liberty) I never really thought about that place too much. I just rounded it up with Liberty because it was close by. (Turns on his computer and flips through the internet until he finds a Carcer tourist information site and starts to think to himself) ďLetís see; overly polluted, criminals crawling everywhere, dirty politicians, crooked cops, gang bangers, and last but not least has more drugs than three coke factories and a marijuana farm. Damn. That was the top six reasons not to go to Carcer. Horrible place to live, perfect place to run to.Ē (Calls for Mario) Mario, gte your ass in here!

Mario: (Comes running in) What can I do for you?

Tommy: I want you to send three of my men up to Carcer City. Tell them to search for Mr. Garcia.

Mario: Do you care what people I choose?

Tommy: (Thinks for a few seconds) Send Arturo, Renzo, and Leonardo.

Mario: Okay sir. (Runs out of the room)

Tommy: Letís see if they can lure Roberto out of hiding.

Mercedes: (Walks into the room) What do you mean by that?

Tommy: (Looks up at Mercedes) Oh hey honey.

Mercedes: Well?

Tommy: Oh, well, I donít expect them to kill Roberto at all. I just want to be sure he is in Carcer. If they survive the search throughout Carcer, then at least I know heís not there.

Mercedes: Maybe you shouldnít be too hard on him.

Tommy: Why not? He went behind my back and killed every one of my contacts, and blamed it on rival gangs.

Mercedes: Well, imagine if he never did that. Wouldnít those gangs still be around?

Tommy: Of course not! I would have wiped them out by now.

Mercedes: Maybe, but he helped you. Remember that coke deal in í03?

Tommy: Yeah?

Mercedes: Imagine if the Haitians were still a gang. You were dealing on their territory, but thanks to Roberto, you killed them in í95, so there was no problems there. Now, how big was that deal?

Tommy: (Grumbles to himself) A twenty five million deal.

Mercedes: Thatís a lot of money there. Imagine the Haitians came and ruined the deal. You wouldnít be where you are today.

Tommy: (Starts to get aggravated and slams the desk with his fist) Okay I get your point, but why are you defending him?

Mercedes: Well, you donít have to get so testy about it. I just like seeing you get all flustered when someone opposes you. (Turns around and slowly walks out of the room)

Tommy: (Stares at Mercedes leave the room) What the hell is her problem. She has never done that before. (Picks up a folder) Whatís this? (Opens the folder) Oh sh*t, I forgot! (Grabs a briefcase next to the desk and runs out of the office heading to an important meeting)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 11:04 P.M.
Roberto is lying on the couch. He has been awake for some time now. The couch is extremely uncomfortable and thoughts of Tommy are racing through his mind. He sits up and looks out a window and sees nothing. You can not see anything with both pollution and the night sky at the same time. You could have a flashlight, and you would barely see that. It was that dark.

Roberto: (Rubs his eyes and starts to think to himself) ďI have to do something. Come up with an agreement with Tommy. If I canít think of anything, than the worst possible ending to this is either Tommy or me dieing, and I donít feel like dieing, at least not yet.Ē (Stands up and walks over to the window) ďItís so dark out. How can you live here? I bet most people have Ďstay at homeí jobs. Then you would never need to leave your house.Ē (Hears some loud snoring from the other room) ďDamn, Jon has a snoring problem.Ē (Hears the refrigerator close behind him)

Jon: (Sees Roberto at the window) Hey, why you up?

Roberto: (Looks at the bedroom then at Jon) Wow, Melinda really has a snoring problem.

Jon: (Drinks down his glass of milk) Is that it? Her snoring woke you up?

Roberto: (Walks up to the kitchen counter and pulls up a chair) No.

Jon: (Sits next to Roberto) Well? What else?

Roberto: Well, Iíve been thinking about Tommy. Heís always been there, ever since í01 when my parents were killed.

Jon: You never told me what happened to your parents. What happened?

Roberto: Well, some burglars got into my house and killed everyone. They shot meÖ (Pulls down his shirt on his right shoulder) Ö I played dead and they robbed the house. I was the only survivor. Then I came across Tommy. He must have thought something of me immediately because he took me into his home.

Jon: How old were you?

Roberto: About fifteen.

Jon: Oh, so its not some traumatizing child thing.

Roberto: No, not really.

Jon: So, why have you been thinking about Tommy?

Roberto: Well, I really donít want to kill him, but he wants to kill me. I refuse to kill him, he has been like a father to me.

Jon: (Interrupts) And you donít want to kill him. I see.

Roberto: So now I have to figure out a way to make that work.

Jon: Well, the only obvious solution I see is to keep running, and never stop.

Roberto: Well, that one tooÖ (Drifts off)

Jon: (Looks at Roberto with a confused face) I donít get it? What other solution is there?

Roberto: Take his empire head on. Slowly take down his control over Vice City until he has none, then wait until he gives up.

Jon: How do you know he will?

Roberto: I donít. (Stands up and grabs a coat from off the ground)

Jon: Where are you going?

Roberto: For a walk. (Puts on the coat and leaves the apartment)

Melinda: (Wakes up and sees Jon sitting at the kitchen counter) Is he gone finally?

Jon: Maybe, maybe for sure. (Gets up and walks to the bedroom)

Melinda: (Watches him go into the bedroom) He better, I donít ever want to see his face here again. (Follows Jon into the bedroom)

Friday February 13th, 2007. 11:15 P.M.

Roberto is exiting the apartment building and it is chilly outside. Roberto pulls out a cigarette out of his pocket and lights it. The lighter is the only light on the street.

Roberto: (Takes a puff from the cigarette) Might as well add to the wonderful atmosphere of this city. (Looks down the street to his right and sees three men walking up. They are dressed in big bulky coats) Must be tourists, itís not that cold. (Walks towards the men and greets one) Kind of late for you three to be out)

Man 1: I guess it is. Why are you out here?

Roberto: I just needed to go for a walk. You?

Man 2: Going for a walk too.

Roberto: Oh really.

Man 2: Yeah.

Roberto: Well, why not go for a walk together?

Man 1: Sure. By the way, my nameís Arturo. (Puts his hand out to shake Robertoís)

Roberto: (Recognizes the name and looks the man over) My nameís Jose. (Shakes Arturoís hand) Nice to meet you.

JJCribbins
  • JJCribbins

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:18 PM Edited by JJCribbins, 20 August 2006 - 10:21 PM.

This isn't entirely related to this topic, although i have to say that I did enjoy reading segments of your story. Anyway, there was a similar topic posted a few months ago by some guy whose name i unfortunately can't remember; it was a story that took place across the state of San Andreas involving - as best as i can remember - the hijacking of this guy's car that became an adventure, taking the reader across the state. I think it was mostly pictures with a sentence or two to complement the writing.

[N.B. The story was posted on GTA Forums as a link only, i.e. the story itself was opened as a new window on what appeared to be his own web-page.]

Anyhow, i've probably rambled on alot and i appreciate any help, albeit posted in somebody else's thread, which, as i said, gets a big thumbs up!

Many thanks in advance.

Moth
  • Moth

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 21 August 2006 - 02:59 AM

thanks for letting me put the story on my site just i haven yet any way great chapter man
peace out

GodfatherITB
  • GodfatherITB

Dar?

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:22 AM

sweet, keep em coming.

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

• Members

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:41 PM Edited by Cubanwhip, 24 August 2006 - 10:17 PM.

Okay guys, if you read the story and like it, post that you like it, if you hate it, post why you hate it. Don't read the story and then leave the topic, that doesn't help me. I want opinions on what's wrong with the story and such. So please leave a comment, whether it be saying 'Good job' or 'Horrible Story'. I don't care. Also, chapter 37 follows this short paragraph. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 37: My Enemyís Lackeys Are My Friends

Saturday February 14th, 2007. 1:30 A.M.
Roberto is laughing and chatting with the three men and it is getting really late. Roberto sees a dinerís lights in the distance and asks the men if they are hungry and want anything to snack on.

Roberto: (Looks at the men) So, you guys hungry?

Arturo: I kind of am. What about you guys?

Renzo: I could go for a burger. (Hits Leonardo in the arm with his shoulder) What about you bonehead?

Leonardo: Iím not too hungry.

Arturo: So itís decided, we go grab something to eat.

Roberto: Looks like it. (Walks to the diner entrance and sees an available table and takes it with the others following him and sitting down at it) So, howís it like in Vice?

Renzo: You know, really hot, too hot at times.

Roberto: Really? Wish it was hot up here.

Waitress: (Comes up with the menus) Anything I can get you to drink?

Arturo: (Looks the waitress over) Hey, you look like my third wife.

Waitress: (Looks Arturo over) Oh yeah, how many times have you been married?

Arturo: TwiceÖ (Waits for an answer from the waitress)

Waitress: (Stares at Arturo and ignores it) So what would you gentlemen like to drink?

Roberto: Sunring Extra.

Renzo: Same as him.

Leonardo: Your strongest beer.

Arturo: (Still looking the waitress over) Only you babe.

Waitress: (Stares blankly at Arturo and looks back at the others) Okay, so two Sunringís and a Distrine, coming up. (Walks away)

Arturo: (Looks at the waitress as she leaves) She wants me.

Renzo: (Laughs) Good one Art. Remember the last girl you said that to?

Arturo: Hey, donít bring that up.

Roberto: What happened?

Renzo: (Continues laughing) Well, Art here, tried using one of his pickup lines, but it was way more direct than this one. He said Ďf*ck me if Iím wrong, but havenít we met before?í and she beat the sh*t out of him. (Burst out laughing hysterically) It was something you had to see.

Arturo: (Laughs sarcastically) Keep laughing Renzo, keep laughing.

Renzo: So what about you Jose?

Roberto: (Remembers his made up name) Well, my life isnít that interesting enough to tell anything about.

Renzo: Oh come on, everyoneís is interesting in some way.

Roberto: Not mine, mineís pretty boring.

Arturo: (Hears his cell phone ring) sh*t, that must be Tommy. (Picks up the phone) HelloÖnoÖwe are trying are hardest to look for himÖhow the hell are we suppose to find someone if we donít know what he looks likeÖfineÖtalk to you later. (Hangs up) God, heís so pushy.

Roberto: Who are you looking for?

Arturo: I donít know if I can tell you that.

Roberto: Iím your new found friend, of course you can.

Arturo: Hey! Iíve know you for no more than an hour, and you expect me to share that kind of information with you?

Roberto: Sorry for being so pushy, damn.

Renzo: Come on Art, heís a cool guy. I donít even think he knows the guy, let alone know what he looks like.

Arturo: Fine. (Leans forward and starts to go into a whisper) Weíre looking for some guy named Roberto Garcia. He is some backstabbing rat who betrayed the Vercetti Family, and now Tommy, the Don, wants him dead. When I see him, I will slice his throat open and watch him beg for his life.

Roberto: (Continues whispering) Why are we whispering? Thereís only two other people here, and they are a couple on the other side of the diner.

Arturo: (Leans back into the seat) What did I tell you Renzo? I tell him, and he doesnít even listen!

Roberto: Hey, I know what you said.

Renzo: So do you know who that is?

Roberto: Only heard his name. I think he blew some stuff up in Liberty or something.

Leonardo: (Interrupts) Heís the one responsible for the destruction of the Callahan Bridge in Liberty City.

Arturo: (Looks at Leonardo) When the hell were you going to share this information with us? Huh?

Leonardo: You never asked for it.

Arturo: (Gets a little frustrated) Damn it Leo, I donít know why the hell Tommy sent you here with us.

Leonardo: Cause I know what he looks like. (Looks at Roberto)

Roberto: (Starts to get a little worried) Really? I donít know, so maybe we can get a detailed description of his appearance and then we can find him easier.

Renzo: Leo, you knew?! Why didnít you tell us?

Leonardo: I would have told you if I saw him.

Arturo: God damn it Leo! (Slams his fist onto the table) Iíll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom, but when Iím back, youíre ass is mine Leo. (Stands up and storms to the bathroom)

Renzo: (Glares at Leo) Thanks Leo, for being so helpful. (Follows Arturo to the bathroom)

Roberto: (Waits until Renzo and Arturo are inside the bathroom) SoÖyou know what he looks like?

Leonardo: (Stares at Roberto) Yes, I know itís you Roberto.

Roberto: So, why not bother telling you friends?

Leonardo: Friends? (Chuckles) Those assholes are not my friends. Iím always stuck with them on assignments from Tommy.

Roberto: So, if you donít want to tell them, why havenít you called Tommy and told him you found me. You do have a cell phone.

Leonardo: I hate Tommy. Heís a f*cking prick. I want him to die. I want you to take him out.

Roberto: Yeah, see I donít want to take him out. Heís treated me like a son andÖ

Leonardo: (Interrupts) I donít care about your past personal life, I want him dead. Since youíre the only person who has the ability to take him out, I needed to make friends with you.

Roberto: Iím still not going to kill him, not for you, not for anyone. (Sees the couple leave from the corner of his eye)

Leonardo: (Pulls out a wad of cash and throws it onto the table) Thatís one hundred thousand dollars. I can pay you triple that if you take him out. (Pushes the money at Roberto) Deal?

Roberto: (Looks at the money) Wait, so one hundred thousand now, and three hundred thousand after?

Leonardo: (Nods) Yeah, so is it a deal?

Roberto: (Stares at the money) WellÖ

Saturday February 14th, 2007. 1:26 A.M.

Tommy was sleeping and is now awoken by thoughts of Kenís death. He is worried about the well being of Arturo, Leonardo, and Renzo in Carcer City. He picks up his phone and calls Arturoís cell phone number. The phone rings for a few seconds and is quickly picked up by Arturo.

Arturo: (Picks up) Hello?

Tommy: Have you found him yet?

Arturo: No.

Tommy: (Gets a little frustrated) What the hell is taking so long to find him?! How hard is it to look for him? Carcer isnít that big of a city!

Arturo: We are trying our hardest to look for him.

Tommy: Try harder, or I will kill you all before you step on Vice City again!

Arturo: How the hell are we suppose to find someone if we donít know what he looks like!

Tommy: You better find him Arturo. I sent you out there because I trust you enough to find him. Get his ass back down here in Vice in two days, or youíre dead.

Arturo: Fine.

Tommy: I hope to hear from you soon Arturo.

Arturo: Talk to you later. (Hangs up)

Tommy: (Hangs up and thinks to himself) ďWhy do I keep sending people to do my work. I would do it better the first time. Heck, I would do it the first time.Ē (Lies down and goes to bed)

Saturday February 14th, 2006. 1:39 A.M.

Arturo is in the bathroom with Renzo discussing what they should do about Leonardo and ĎJoseí. Arturo is furious, while Renzo is just upset.

Arturo: How the hell could he leave out such a piece of crucial information? Huh?!

Renzo: Hey, he would have told us if he saw him.

Arturo: Leo? He would never have told us. We could have passed him and he would have said jack sh*t.

Renzo: Hey, I know Leo, he would never have.

Arturo: You donít get it do you? He hates us.

Renzo: He probably hates you because of all the sh*t you do to him.

Arturo: Oh donít you act like the nice one here. Youíve had your fair share with him.

Renzo: Oh really? When?

Arturo: (Chuckles) Remember the summer of í05?

Renzo: No, enlighten me on what happened.

Arturo: Well, it was his birthday, and you got pretty drunk. He was hitting on this girl heíd been talking about for three months straight around then, and you went and took her away.

Renzo: No I didnít!

Arturo: No? What was here name? I think it was Alyssa, wasnít it?

Renzo: (Searches deep in his mind and remembers that name) That name sounds familiar.

Arturo: You should. He loved that girl, and within five minutes took her away from him. You changed him that day. He went from the happy go lucky guy, to the quiet morbid guy. How do you feel about yourself now?

Renzo: (Looks down then back up at Arturo) You always had a way with making people feel like sh*t.

Arturo: (Chuckles) I donít have to make you feel like sh*t, because you already are a piece of sh*t. (Leaves the bathroom)

Renzo: (Watches Arturo leave) Smartass. (Follows Arturo out of the bathroom and joins him at the table)

Arturo: So, what have you two been talking about this whole time?

Roberto: Nothing much.

Renzo: (Looks at Leonardo) Hey, Leo, why didnít you tell us?

Leonardo: Tell you what?

Renzo: About Roberto?

Leonardo: Oh. (Looks at Roberto and winks) That Jose is him?

Roberto: (Pulls out a pistol from under the table and puts a bullet hole in Renzoís head) I was wondering when you were going to rat me out.

Arturo: (Stares at Renzoís dead body) Oh my godÖ (Looks at Roberto) Donít kill me!

Roberto: (Points the gun at Arturo) Aw, whatever happened to ĎWhen I see him, I will slice his throat open and watch him beg for his lifeí? Who's begging now?

Arturo: (Looks at the gun barrel) Jesus, donít shoot me!

Roberto: Why not? Do you also have a wife and kids, like every other person I have killed?

Arturo: (Keeps his eyes on the gun) Leo, disarm him!

Leonardo: f*ck you Arturo. (Pulls out a pistol and shoots Arturo)

Roberto: (Puts the pistol inside his coat) So, we should get out of here before the cops arrive. (Shoves Renzoís body onto the floor)

Leonardo: (Pushes Arturoís body on the floor also) What about the waitress and cooks?

Roberto: Well, let them describe me to the police. Iím already wanted. She probably wouldnít even remember you. (Bends down and grabs Arturoís cell phone) Weíll be needing this.

Leonardo: What are you going to do with it?

Roberto: Well, next time Tommy calls, heís going to get a surprise. (Heads out of the diner)

Leonardo: (Follows Roberto) So now what? When will you kill him?

Roberto: (Pulls out a cigarette and lights it) Soon enough, soon enough.

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:24 PM

As I said, this is an excellent story.

Roberto's not getting that $300k! He's going to get killed by Tommy!

Leonardo is an asshole, the plan's gonna backfire.

Valhall Awaits

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:58 PM

This is great so far, Cuban. Keep up the good work. icon14.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

I think I know where you're going with this... ph34r.gif

ChrisNorthInGer
  • ChrisNorthInGer

Mentally Unstable

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:55 AM

Pretty good stuff Cuban Whip! The ending is looking better than I thought. What happened to Mr. Gray?

Moth
  • Moth

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Canada

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:51 AM

great f*ckin chapter man keep up the googd work

Claude_Speed_DT
  • Claude_Speed_DT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:48 AM

this story is getting better by the chapter biggrin.gif cookie.gif

Cubanwhip
  • Cubanwhip

• Members

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:13 PM

Yay, new characters. Surprises lie ahead. Also, yes, that last character is who you think it is!!!!!!!!!! All will be explained. ChrisNorthInGer, he just slowly dissapeared over the three months that Roberto was taking psychology. I'm debating whether to bring him back randomly to add a plot twist. I just don't want it going back to the whole 'Fight Club' thing. I'm diverting from that, and back into something original. Anyways... new chapter, enjoy. I know you will.

Chapter 38: A New Contact

Saturday February 14th, 2007. 2:01 A.M.

Roberto is walking down an empty street with Leonardo. Roberto still canít see the sun on the horizon. One car passes by and the headlights are brighter than the sun itself. The car continues down the road and disappears down the road, the light still visible from where they stand. The cell phone Roberto took is ringing. This is the third time, and Roberto decides to pick it up this time.

Roberto: (Flips open the phone and puts it on speaker) Hello?

Tommy: Hello? Whoís this?

Roberto: Who do you think it is Tommy?

Tommy: (Pauses for a few minutes) If itís who I think it is, then you are underestimating who youíre dealing with.

Roberto: (Laughs) So Tommy, how are you?

Tommy: Donít f*cking play games with me Roberto. Where are Arturo, Renzo, and Leonardo?

Roberto: (Looks at Leonardo and Leonardo slides his hand across his neck to show the universal sign for Ďkilled themí) I killed them.

Tommy: (Pauses for a few seconds before finally loosing his cool) God damn it Roberto! Next time I or anyone related to my crime family sees you, you are dead! Do you here me? Dead!

Roberto: Whatever Tommy. You do that, and see how far you get. (Hangs the phone up)

Leonardo: (Looks at Roberto) You think heíll send more people to kill you?

Roberto: Yeah. After maybe he sends five more though, heíll come himself and try. Thatís when we set your plan into action. (Hears footsteps behind him and pulls out his pistol) Whoís there?

Man: Yo, take it easy man. Iím cool.

Roberto: (Points the gun at the shadowy figure) Who the hell are you and how much did you hear of that conversation?

Man: Donít worry about how much I heard. I can help you.

Roberto: Answer my questions regardless of how much you can help, or I will blow your brains out.

Man: Fine, my name is 8-Ball. I heard enough of that conversation to know that you have it in big with Mr. Vercetti.

Roberto: So, how do you know Tommy?

8-Ball: Well, I worked with him back in the 90ís. Good times. I helped him take down some of those buildings that needed to be taken down.

Roberto: Like which ones?

8-Ball: Like those in Little Haiti and in other districts so he could build some industrial buildings and such.

Roberto: I see. So, why would you offer your help to me? You seem to be good friends with him. Why betray him?

8-Ball: (Chuckles) Well, after what he has done to me I wouldnít mind killing him. After I finished his whole Ďdemolitioní project, he threw me out on the streets, never paid me a cent for my work. After that, I came here to Carcer to live with my family. Later on, I was poor, broke. I had no money. I had to support my baby brother and sister. I was going to try to rob a nearby Burger Shot to get some cash to last my family a month. Turns out, a cop was in there and shot my hands so I couldnít kill anyone with my gun. I was then thrown in prison for armed robbery. They later tried to transfer me to a local Liberty City police station, but the Callahan Bridge was destroyed. This was back in 2001, not the recent one. This is where I met Claude Speed. I helped him out, let him get to know the Leone family, until he betrayed them. The entire Leone family looked at me and blamed me. They had a hit on my head. I had to get out of there fast, so I ran back to Carcer, my only home. Turns out, they killed my family before I could get to Carcer in time. They all died and it is all Tommyís fault. If he had just paid me like a decent man, none of it would have happened. Salvatore would be alive, Claude Speed would be in jail, and my hands wouldnít hurt when I make a fist. (Tries to make a fist with his hands and cringes at the pain) I think I have given you enough reason why he should be dead.

Roberto: (Pulls out another cigarette and lights it) Well, heís killed many in the past, why should your family be any different? (Blows a ring of smoke into 8-Ballís face)

8-Ball: (Coughs) You donít understand, I can help you. Most people say they can, and really never can, but I can. I own every bomb shop from here to San Andreas. Together, me and you, we can take him down.

Roberto: Itís quite tempting, but I may decline. My friend here is paying me $300K to take him out. Would you pay the same amount?

8-Ball: (Looks at Leonardo) Are you seriously paying him $300K to take him out?

Leonardo: Yeah, so what. I hate him and he needs to be taken out. Why not throw in a couple of hundred thousand dollars.

8-Ball: (Looks back at Roberto) Who does he work for?

Roberto: He used to work for Tommy, but not anymore. He works for me.

8-Ball: Are you sure you can trust anybody that Tommy sends? For all we know, Tommy told him to make nice with you, then later kill you when you donít expect it.

Roberto: (Looks at 8-Ball then at Leonardo) Heís right Leonardo, how do I know I can trust you?

Leonardo: Oh come on, I gave you $100K already. Iíll give you the rest afterwards.

Roberto: Well, that would make someone trust you, but what if you kill them, then take the money back?

Leonardo: I would never do that to you Roberto. I would never win in a fight with you. I would not even think about trying to kill you.

8-Ball: Heís lying to you Roberto. He wants you to believe him so he could kill you later.

Leonardo: Shut up! I wouldnít try at all! (Looks Roberto in the eyes) You have to believe me man, I wouldnít.

Roberto: (Points his pistol at Leonardo) 8-Ball, search him to see if he has a wire.

8-Ball: (Looks at Roberto) Why do you think that?

Roberto: Just do it.

8-Ball: (Walks over and pats Leonardo over and finds something on his chest) He has something under his shirt.

Roberto: Take off your shirt Leonardo. (Keeps the pistol steady)

Leonardo: Come on Roberto, I wouldnít wear a wire I swear. Heís just trying to turn you against me.

Roberto: Take off the damn shirt now Leonardo, or I will blow your head off.

Leonardo: (Hesitates for a few seconds and slowly lifts up his shirt) Iím sorry.

Roberto: Stares at a wire leading from his chest into a pants pocket) You lying piece of sh*t! (Shoots Leonardo in the chest) Do you hear that Tommy! Nice try! (Shoots Leonardo a few more times in the chest) Damn it.

8-Ball: I told you man, you canít trust anybody thatís worked for Vercetti.

Roberto: (Looks up at 8-Ball) So why should I trust you? Huh? You worked for him. I should kill you now.

8-Ball: Go ahead then. Kill me.

Roberto: (Points the pistol at 8-Ball) You wouldnít give a sh*t if I killed you now?

8-Ball: My familyís dead, I have no home, no job, no money, why not?

Roberto: (Puts down the pistol and puts it away) Donít worry about it. I trust you. (Hears the cell phone ring) One minute, Tommyís calling. (Picks up and puts the phone on speaker) Hello?

Tommy: 8-Ball you backstabbing piece of sh*t, youíre next!

8-Ball: Tommy! Itís so great to hear from you again. Howís your family doing. Howís your criminal empire doing?

Tommy: You had to go and screw around with me again didnít you? You should have just stayed in those shadows and never said a word. Youíre as dead as Roberto.

Roberto: (Interrupts) Tommy, you make it sound like you are actually going to kill me.

Tommy: Youíre getting to cocky there Roberto. Thatís going to be your downfall.

Roberto: Yeah, yeah Tommy. So whatís your plan now? Now that your little snitch is dead, what is your next move?

Tommy: Iím going to come up there myself and kill you!

Roberto: I wouldnít be too sure of that. Me and 8-Ball here are thinking of leaving town. Not too much to do here anymore.

Tommy: Roberto, quit playing games with me. Just accept that you are screwed either way. Iíve already sent people up to Carcer to lock you in. You canít leave.

Roberto: Really? Well, Iím sorry to say, that Iím leaving Carcer, either way.

Tommy: What are these two ways?

Roberto: Either I go in full force and kill everyone of your men that gets near me, or I can always use the sneaky way to get around, and you know I hate being a sneaky bitch.

Tommy: You wouldnít live one minute in a full blown out battle with them. They will be armed with M4ís.

Roberto: Iíve surprised you in the past Tommy, why would this be any different. (Chuckles) Talk to you when I get to Vice. (Hangs up the phone and throws it against the floor so it breaks into pieces) Letís go 8-Ball; we need to plan this out.

8-Ball: Plan what out?

Roberto: Our great escape from this city. We are not leaving this city without a grand exit.

8-Ball: What do you mean?

Roberto: I want Tommy to think I died here in Carcer, so that when I do arrive in Vice City, he will be too shocked to do anything.

8-Ball: Great idea, now how is it going to work.

Roberto: Thatís why we are going to think up a plan.

8-Ball: Just the two of us?

Roberto: I might need help from a friend of mine. (Starts down the street)

8-Ball: Who do you have in mind?

Roberto: Well, he used to help me with some various things back in the day.

8-Ball where do he live now?

Roberto: Outskirts of Carcer. It shouldnít take too long to get there.

8-Ball: Youíre right; it shouldnít, unless we donít have a car. (Stares at Roberto)

Roberto: (Sees a car passing by) One minute. (Stops the car)

Driver: (Honks the horn) Get the hell out of the way!

Roberto: (Opens the driverís door and slams his head on the steering wheel) I need to borrow this. (Throws the guy out of the car) Come on 8-Ball.

8-Ball: Damn, letís get out of here man. (Jumps into the passenger seat)

Roberto: (Gets into the car and drives off) People just donít understand, never leave your car door open when driving.

Saturday February 14th, 2007. 2:49 A.M.
Roberto is driving and can see signs that show directions to Liberty City and Downtown Carcer. There are barely any cars on the road and the streetlights are at a very low dim. The pollution is beginning to lessen as Roberto leaves Carcer City and heads to a small town on its outskirts.

Roberto: (Follows the highway signs) Almost there. Maybe five more minutes.

8-Ball: Yo, where doe she live?

Roberto: Some small town called Hintan. It has like no people in it.

8-Ball: Probably. I never heard of it.

Roberto: (Takes the ramp up ahead) Well, me neither until he told me he lived there.

8-Ball: (Puts his feet on the dashboard and watches a sign pass by that says ĎHitaní) Damn, this place is small.

Roberto: (Makes a left into a driveway and parks the car) I think this is it.

8-Ball: (Takes his feet off the dashboard and opens the door) Ready?

Roberto: (Turns the car off and gets out of the car) Yeah. (Heads to the door and knocks on it)

Man: (Talking behind the door) Who is it?

Roberto: An old acquaintance of yours.

Man: Now, who would that be? Iíve had too many.

Roberto: Okay Victor, stop playing around.

Victor: (Slowly opens the door to reveal a fifty one year old African American) Oh god, what do you want Roberto?

Roberto: I might need your help.

Victor: (Tries to close the door but Roberto holds open) Go away. I left that business a long time ago.

Roberto: Come on Vic, I need your help. Please?

Victor: (Looks at 8-Ball then at Roberto) Whoís that?

Roberto: A friend. So can you help us?

Victor: I donít know. I left that business back in 1986.

Roberto: What about last year? You helped me out.

Victor: It wasnít anything big. It was just me providing you with some guns.

Roberto: So what makes you think youíll do anything more than that.

Victor: Iíve seen the news. You donít think I know the trouble your in? If I get involved, I might get killedÖagain.

Roberto: Oh come on, you didnít get killed.

Victor: Hey, I died on the inside that year. I loved my brother.

Roberto: Can we discuss this inside. My legs are getting tired.

Victor: Fine. (Opens the door and lets them in) I just hope it isnít anything big. (Looks outside then closes the door)

Rashon.
  • Rashon.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2006 - 10:46 PM

Holy crap. So Victor survived that 1986 setup and now he's back.

You had me fooled with Leonardo. I thought he betrayed Tommy but he was undercover the whole time.

Tommy had better watch out, I'm afraid to say.

Pay: Cookies and Catloaf cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif catloaf_by_anuj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users