78 replies to this topic
lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 16:31)
This is a "no wanted level" guide, but I think it could have been a little broader in its scope. Example: High Stakes, Low Rider is removing traffic, thus also removing all police vehicles that would otherwise follow you. There are probably more missions that do similar things that are not mentioned in this guide.

So you're saying that you can start the "High Stakes, Low Rider" mission and then go off to collect the items in the other Unopened islands, without getting "Wanted Stars"?
I don't think so...
The primary Idea is to start a mission and use the Game's own programing to allow the Player to go off and do the side collections freely without being chased.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 16:31)
This is a "no wanted level" guide, but I think it could have been a little broader in its scope. Example: High Stakes, Low Rider is removing traffic, thus also removing all police vehicles that would otherwise follow you. There are probably more missions that do similar things that are not mentioned in this guide.

QUOTE (Jioyt @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 10:29)
is only the par where you jump over the wall a loop removal on los seprucos, because at the end of the fight I have a 2* wanted rating at the point I need to escape frpm the cemetery/

Los Sepulcros is an Ignored by Police Mission from you start the cut scene at the cemetery. There must be a script that adds up stars a lot faster, maybe because it's unethical to attack a funeral.
Sweet can say some funny things. biggrin.gif

Yeah that's cool but how long does the Ignored by police mission script last. until you start the fight or when all the ballas are dead? not that you can do much like collectibles during/ after the fight because in the fight sweet will die if you run off and after the fight, police are basically back to normal via the drive back to Ganton

Below not important:

P.S: I don't really care about doing this mission, because the Admiral you have to get in is set to play CSR radio by default in this mission. but when I get in all I hear is static, and nothing will load. the area im in will be there but if I leave into the less loaded area my game will freeze. sad.gif

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:44 PM Edited by OG Viking, 28 January 2014 - 01:58 AM.

(Jioyt @ Friday, Aug 23 2013,)

but how long does the Ignored by police mission script last.

Just play the mission and you'll easily see when the police behavior change. It is very obvious, especially if you have two stars. You'll have two stars maximum and it's easy to escape. A Pay N' Spray is nearby. You can also avoid getting two stars if you don't kill them so fast. I also think it helps to do headshots because every time you hurt an enemy is a chance to get a wanted level, and the game don't differ fatal wounds from non-fatal wounds in this respect. Sweet will kill the one with white shirt, and also one or two of the black ones. But three of the black ones (I think it's the three first ones armed with MACs) plus Kane are immune against NPC bullets.

The Ignored by Police Mission script and the script that adds up stars faster seems to begin at the same time (the cut scene) and end at the same time. Killing Kane will set things back to normal, not sure if also all other Ballas needs to be killed. Failing the mission will not only set things back to normal, it will erase your wanted level too. I guess passing the mission will have the same effect as failing.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

QUOTE (OG Viking @ Friday, Aug 23 2013, 21:44)

Just play the mission and you'll easily see when the police behavior change. It is very obvious, especially if you have two stars. You'll have two stars maximum and it's easy to escape. A Pay N' Spray is nearby. You can also avoid getting two stars if you don't kill them so fast. I also think it helps to do headshots because every time you hurt an enemy is a chance to get a wanted level, and the game don't differ fatal wounds from non-fatal wounds in this respect. Sweet will kill the one with white shirt, and also one or two of the black ones.

I prefer to kill all the ballas quick by running to the end of the path so Kane is to my left and far upper right is the admiral and just kill them all quick. also about the add up stars quick script, which other missions does this script apply to? also is it same on all platforms and versions. im v1 ps2.

OG Viking
  • OG Viking

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:56 PM Edited by OG Viking, 28 January 2014 - 02:06 AM.

(lil weasel @ Friday, Aug 23 2013)

(OG Viking @ Friday, Aug 23 2013,)

So you're saying that you can start the "High Stakes, Low Rider" mission and then go off to collect the items in the other Unopened islands, without getting "Wanted Stars"?
I don't think so...
The primary Idea is to start a mission and use the Game's own programing to allow the Player to go off and do the side collections freely without being chased.

I don't mean you can use that mission to go and collect most items, but it can be useful. Say, if you are to move a vehicle from LS to the Doherty garage and you have passed Just Business. In this case High Stakes will make it much easier to jump over at the Flint Intersection. There's almost always lots of traffic there that makes the jump difficult (how difficult depends on your vehicle).

The High Stakes mission will give you the full wanted level, but that is an advantage in some cases. If I want to airjack a Police Maverick, I can do it outside of missions, but not having to deal with cop cars and Enforcers makes it easier. Just Business removes all those vehicles too, but because there will be no wanted level there will be no Police Maverick either. I dare to say the High Stakes is the best mission for this.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 August 2013 - 12:14 AM

It appears this topic is being driven away from its intent.
This topic is about exploiting missions which temporarily freeze your wanted level to go where you aren't supposed to and do whatever you want

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

I'm not 100% sure but this just happened to me, at the first island you got some extra/side mission ( its called low rider meeting if im right ). I started it but didnt had a lowrider with hydraulics ( or how u spell ) so i just started shooting etc. and it seemed like cops wont come, if you drive away from the meeting cops will spawn but if you stay close to the meeting they wont. So it seems theres like a "safe" zone where cops cant come but overall this no use since cops will come if you leave the "safe zone" and waiting to long will end the meeting. Im not 100% sure cuz i tried it one time but maybe there more of these little exploits or "safe zones". I hope this might be a little usefull. 

• OG Viking likes this

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

Sounds interesting. Do you think you could recreate the safe zone glitch,technique and post a screenshot?

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:42 PM

Ill try and see if it happens always, ill check tommorow, i cant provide screens/videos etc. so someone else got to verify if cant then consider it as false unless someone else posts same thing later so i was still first/real glitch.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:56 PM Edited by lil weasel, 15 September 2013 - 11:56 PM.

Use CJ's Camera for the picture. Saves to the Gallery and you can upload from there. (via  http://www.ImageShack.com )

• OG Viking likes this

fnxrak
  • fnxrak

"Does the Pope sh*t in the Woods?"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

There a few areas that they are free of police like for example under the highway in San Fierro or inside of area 69 in the area where the hydras and the Rhinos spawn, but these are just areas where the police actually is stuck somewhere and normally don't interfere with the player.
For example in under the highway in SF you can listen to the police on top of the highway shooting, or in the case of area 69 you can actually see the cops outside of the fence stupidly trying to enter the base through that fence, even choppers can be avoided by simply getting inside of the Rhino garages.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:42 AM Edited by Aintgottime2bleed, 16 September 2013 - 05:03 PM.

I did it again and same happened, no proof some1 just need verify if thats possible, im playing PS3 download version. What i did is talk to meeting guy and respond positive, then the cars spawn and i drive in red marker ( w/o lowrider so it says you need lowrider, dont know if this needed but this is how i did ). Now u drive away from meeting area ( little area ) to the street, now you see no traffic ( this meeting causes no vehicles spawn peds/police etc. , although police helicopter can so dunno if all aircrafts still spawn ). When u hit the streets you can go left or right but not far ( left you can go very little till you can make turn and take other street, right side you can atleast drive to the first lightpole thats next to the trainroad ). If you take that turn it will say meeting over and bam cops spawn ( so its not that its not reachable for cops to get you ) or if you just drive to far away. I think R* did this so cops cant get/pull you out of car while doing the lowrider mission so they made a little 'safe zone'. I did it with cheats but i think it doesnt matter, just do what i told and use more police cheat after the cheat drive out the little meeting area onto the streets and nothing spawns ( untill you go to far away from meeting and aircrafts still might spawn ). I think this doesnt give any advantage ( cuz very small area ) but maybe there more that are more usefull. So long story short, this is more like no spawn ( except aircrafts ) mission but since its only in a certain area you can call it a 'safe area' but you guys decide if this just an ordenary no spawn mission or its a 'safe area' atleast we know this mission causes to not spawn vehicles in certain area but when leave area u kinda fail the mission and ofcourse cars get spawned and peds + police will be there when failed mission.

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

During Supply Lines, killing a cop won't entail a wanted level, though cheats will, but cops never chase you. However, the other missions listed here (so far, anyway) won't entail a wanted level at all, even with the use of cheats.

Jioyt
  • Jioyt

Can`t Stop Me!

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:05 PM

Hey I just thought, will it be any way possible to get the no wanted level exploit to work in free roam. It would be pretty cool, but probably a 1 in a 999 recurring chance of happening

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Only by using a cheat. The 'Exploit' isn't cheating it revolves around gaming program 'holes' (glitch/bug).

King Andreas
  • King Andreas

(_)

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:45 PM

Sometimes, you can fail/pass a mission distinctively allowing a vehicle to retain its proofed stats, so maybe (this is a big "maybe") this can be applied similarly here.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:46 PM

I don't see how. Mission exploits exist because the mission script specifies it. The code isn't being executed outside of the mission. All vehicles have attribute flags whether or not a mission is in progress. Retaining special attributes for a vehicle sometimes involve avoiding execution of mission script which would alter it's flags. This is how you can lose pre-existing vehicle proofings if you are in one during a dating coffee sequence.

Traven
  • Traven

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:50 PM Edited by Traven, 11 March 2014 - 02:51 PM.

In the mission "Catalyst" after killing all the Ballas the wanted level seems to be narrowed to only one star (before entering the train of course). I mean only one star wanted level can be "achieved" by causing mass destruction. I was killing people, police officers, destroying planes and I still had only one star. Visiting Las Venturas and San Fierro, entering police stations with guns etc. still activates higher wanted levels. Peds and traffic also seem to be affected.

I have noticed strange wanted level behaviuor in the missions "Los Sepulcros", but I must check it first before describing.

I am sorry for language mistakes I made.

Hunter1471
  • Hunter1471

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

Thanks a lot for this! Hugely appreciated.

If only I had known sooner...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users