Photo

MTA:San Andreas

4 replies to this topic
Dome Piece
  • Dome Piece

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 06:25 PM

Can those who have played MTA:SA post what they think of it?

I dont currently have SA installed and I cant be arsed with going through the hassle of installing the game again and setting up MTA:SA for it to be as crap as the VC version was.

I know they worked hard on MTA:VC but there was just too much lag and it just didnt fully work.

So as SA is more Multiplayer orientated, is there a big step for online GTA gaming or is it just like VC?
- Dome Piece

Mike_Toreno
  • Mike_Toreno

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2006 - 08:12 PM

You're better off actually installing both San Andreas and MTA yourself before asking what it's like. Different people have different opinions, so install/play it yourself rather than viewing screenshots/videos and hearing people's thoughts on it. That's the only real way you're going to find out if it's good or not.

Ryan_
  • Ryan_

Ryan_ aka 4:20

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 09:33 PM

All I can say is the game is pretty good! 1 crash only in 3 days.
some maps are awesome, i can hardly stop laughing.

GodGell
  • GodGell

shlurp my burger, sir

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:14 PM

what's wrong with MTA:VC? we had lots of fun stunting in VC back in the day. it was way better than GTARumble!

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:18 PM

I like mta sa with its wacky race maps tounge.gif iv been playing it since its came out only thing i dont like about it is the lag spanks you get from people when the server lags and when the races are starting off and theres lots of people it can get a bit jam packed and become chaos! apart from that its all good it hasnt crashed with me once yet since iv had it cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users