» «
Photo

Script gamemodes

7 replies to this topic
asukayakuza1234
  • asukayakuza1234

+<[*_*]>+ Jigglepuss

• Members

Posted 22 January 2006 - 06:35 AM Edited by asukayakuza1234, 22 January 2006 - 09:30 PM.

Hmm some nice script ideas i think are.
  • Capture the whoopie
  • Manhunt (1 person is stonger than the other (eg has minigun and full armor and health, but Everyone VS him)
  • Capture the flag (team bases)
  • Cops n Robbers
  • ASSAULT (1 team defends a base, the other attacks the base. )
  • North Vs South (or like 2 teams, i whole area 1 team, opposite area opposing team.
  • Raining cars (to do this spawn a car, then in the script make it so that its in the air, and copy and paste tht car again, so many cars spawn in same place, (LOL in vcmp u have to shoot the wheels though, unless the cars were a bit away from each other))
  • Deathmatch
  • Team Deathmatch
  • VIP (each team has a VIP who has to avoid the opposing team, whoever kills the other teams vip first wins)
  • Infection ( 2 teams, 1 has 1 person to start off with, rest on another, when the 1 person team (infected) kills another member of the other team, then they switch teams and now have to kill the uninfected)
  • races
  • Team King of the hill
  • King of the hill
can anyone add to this?

EDIT: also for cops and robbers. (i cant remember if gtasa has jail cells, but if they do, for cops n robbers, if a cop kills a robber, they get put into jail, and are stuck there until the game ends.... lol. itll also turn into fugitive almost, with the last robber standing trying to avoid cops!

rats
  • rats

Art Vandelay

• Members

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:23 PM

i donno if they used your suggestion, but mike has developed Caputre The Woopie Mod biggrin.gif
http://sa-mp.com/blo...e=&start_from=

t0xiC
  • t0xiC

Indeed

• Members

Posted 22 January 2006 - 05:49 PM Edited by t0xiC, 23 January 2006 - 08:04 PM.

Nice ideas, indeed.. smile.gif

njr1489
  • njr1489

MP5

• Members

Posted 23 January 2006 - 01:36 AM

About 7 of those are already in the works, you just need to tweak the settings a bit and your're done.

Everything else can be done, as long as you know what you are doing, and its not that hard.

Sillyhed2000
  • Sillyhed2000

Every time you try to small-talk me on MSN I will kill a puppy.

• Members

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:04 AM

QUOTE (asukayakuza1234 @ Jan 22 2006, 16:35)
EDIT: also for cops and robbers. (i cant remember if gtasa has jail cells, but if they do, for cops n robbers, if a cop kills a robber, they get put into jail, and are stuck there until the game ends.... lol. itll also turn into fugitive almost, with the last robber standing trying to avoid cops!

More like, they're stuck in there until their teammates grab some satchel charges and blast them outta there!

Statico
  • Statico

Programmer

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 12:21 AM

As MP5 said, a few new scripts are popping up every now and again, some of which you mentioned. The capabilities of the scripting were, I think, underestimated when it was first announced. Although it may not end up as powerful as MTA's supposed SDK, it will still provide a hefty modification level for people to play the game that suits them best.

Skeeter
  • Skeeter

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 05:09 PM

How about a gang territory war grove vs brawlers.

2 teams with highlighted territorys like in single player. Objective is to grab each others terriotry and one with most or all territory wins, maybe time limit and then resets gamemode and evens players automatically.

Rescue mode.

Someone has been captured and the aim is to rescue them, lets say cops have leader of grove st and is held somewhere. aim of gamemode is to quickly grab him back in a time limted mode. Say 10 mins? Obviously the place will be heavily guarded like in a building or mansion.

Stunt mode with points system for cool jumps/tricks like in single player when u do stunts. Have a rank system where most points wins in a set time limt of say 15 mins ish.

Btw i hope area limits can be enforced so that gamemodes can be enclosed into specidic areas so players dont go all over sa as it be boring i think going all over as its damn huge and takes ages to get to places.

njr1489
  • njr1489

MP5

• Members

Posted 25 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (Skeeter @ Jan 25 2006, 17:09)
How about a gang territory war grove vs brawlers.

2 teams with highlighted territorys like in single player. Objective is to grab each others terriotry and one with most or all territory wins, maybe time limit and then resets gamemode and evens players automatically.

Rescue mode.

Someone has been captured and the aim is to rescue them, lets say cops have leader of grove st and is held somewhere. aim of gamemode is to quickly grab him back in a time limted mode. Say 10 mins? Obviously the place will be heavily guarded like in a building or mansion.

Stunt mode with points system for cool jumps/tricks like in single player when u do stunts. Have a rank system where most points wins in a set time limt of say 15 mins ish.

Btw i hope area limits can be enforced so that gamemodes can be enclosed into specidic areas so players dont go all over sa as it be boring i think going all over as its damn huge and takes ages to get to places.

The first 3, use the PAWN script. The last one remind reminds me of the VC-MP boundaries.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users