Photo

[REL|FINAL] Big Bob Vehicle Transporter

8 replies to this topic
Switch_Designs
  • Switch_Designs

WWW.GTAFORLIFE.COM

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2006 - 11:51 AM

This Mod will change your Cargo Bob helicopter into a Big Bob Vehicle Transporter. It is something I made mostly just for me to play with seeing as it will never work quite right but since it still has tons of possibilitys, works just fine as a regular helicopter and is alot more fun to fly around than the old Cargobob was so I thought I'd go ahead and release it.
user posted image
Download Big Bob Vehicle Transporter here.
You can also download a video of Big Bob transporting a Patriot here.

*****WARNING*****
Yes you can place almost all vehicles that size permits inside of Big Bob and fly away but don't. As you move the helicopter forward and backwards and bank left and right the vehicle you place inside of Big Bob moves too and the effect of the vehicle smashing into the inside of Big Bob can be similar to a car accident in mid air ..... Not fun..... but with a slow and steady flight you can transport a vehicle from one place to another with it some vehicles easier than others. As far as this mod crashing your game... well it might, but any mod might crash your game (lets just say it did happen a few times durring the creation process but nothing since I made Big Bob final.) Just make sure to backup your original Cargobob txd and dff files incase you want the old Cargobob back but I think after flying this baby you'll see that going back to the old Cargobob would just be insane.

Bigun
  • Bigun

wandering about

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:31 PM

Sorry to say, but its been done already. Still nice work, though.

Suction Testicle Man
  • Suction Testicle Man

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

• None

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Bigun @ Jan 17 2006, 12:31)

What does that have to do with anything? Some people make mods to please themselves rather than other people. dozingoff.gif

Nice work switch, this is another one I'll give a go later today. icon14.gif

<3D

Switch_Designs
  • Switch_Designs

WWW.GTAFORLIFE.COM

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2006 - 12:52 PM Edited by Switch_Designs, 17 January 2006 - 01:01 PM.

QUOTE (Bigun @ Jan 17 2006, 12:31)

After looking closely at his collision just now in zmodeler2 it is much different than mine. My collision will not cause the cars to crash as easily as his because the collision box you park the car in (made of col faces) is free of col bubbles, his has col bubbles inside the collision box sticking thru the faces into the area where you park the cars so the cars can hit them making the crash worse. In mine it's more like the car hitting the ramp faces on the ramp truck rather than hitting another car and if you like his and want to have mine in game at the same time you can because his replaces the leviathn.dff mine replaces cargobob.dff. Also his model is cargo bob too just highly edited like mine but different (i do like his duel rotors design thoe.)

I like his now that you have shown it to me but I think I still like mine alot more.

tommiegunz
  • tommiegunz

Talking crap 24/7

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:17 PM

It's a very cool MOD.
Well done SD.

AzO
  • AzO

All rights reserved©

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 01:33 PM

Sounds great, Switch. Nice work on the mod.

Gonna try it later for sure. smile.gif

Supdario
  • Supdario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 01:07 PM

Cool tounge.gif

Thanks for another mod tounge.gif

Sylvania
  • Sylvania

Lego their ego.

• Members

Posted 18 January 2006 - 06:16 PM

biggrin.gif Nice job, this should make it easy to move cars around the map now lol, as for it's already been made, maybe some people would like a lower poly one, too.

El_Venezolano
  • El_Venezolano

Venezuelan Freedom Fighter 4 Life

• Members

Posted 26 January 2006 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE (Switch_Designs @ Jan 17 2006, 08:52)
the collision box you park the car in (made of col faces) is free of col bubbles, his has col bubbles inside the collision box sticking thru the faces into the area where you park the cars

I don't know what he just sayed, but it's on! LOL tounge2.gif

I like it a lot, I'm downloading right now. The CH-47 is one thing, but this ones cargo potential is better. Reminds me a bit of a CH-73 by the way...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users