Photo

Another stupid question...

3 replies to this topic
Darsch
  • Darsch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:35 AM

It,s possible to play with GTA SA in lan?...i mean in a home private network...and, if i can, there is a specific program?...can i know the name or can you give me a link?...thanx a lot!

Kalegula
  • Kalegula

SA:MP for President

• Members

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:13 PM

This is a Forum for SA:MP (San ANdreas MultiPlayer) this Software contains a Client with them you can connect to a Server in the Internet.

and also you could download a Server Software from SA:MP like its avaible for VC (Vice City)

for now there is only one Multiplayer modus for GTA SA released and his mod i would never plya O.o because is full of laggs, unsynced things and so on.

i think if you wants to play SA in lan or internet with a great speed, synced system and stable. you still have to wait for ~1-2months. i think in 2months the project will be ready for release =/

but i only think it, i dont know it. it could also be 3months or 1year.

J-Fox.GEMM
  • J-Fox.GEMM

Ello...

• Members

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:31 PM

U say his mod...? there r 100 of mods (which means modification - not modus).
This forum is for the mod named San Andreas multiplayer and not a general GTA MP mod forum. So maybe u missunderstood the forum title a bit. biggrin.gif

w/e. U can play all released mp mods in internet or lan.

mdm13
  • mdm13

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:51 PM

you still have to wait for ~1-2months. i think in 2months the project will be ready for release =/

but i only think it, i dont know it. it could also be 3months or 1year.

thats right forget that first part... because there's no way they can get it done in only 2 months, with so many things left to do...besides I remember one of the teammembers saying it will at least take another 3 months (for the wiseguys: no he did not say that litterally, its just a statement/conclusion)
I suggest you don't get ur hopes up for less than that;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users