[WIP | SCR] GTA: London
Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:59 PM
- There is much criminality, so there are many (gang)fights, murders and drugsdeals, etc.
- There are a numberous of magnificant buildings in London including the Big Ben.
- There are hurdreds of english cars
- There is the London Underground (Train)
- And I have more reasons why we've chosen London for a new GTA mod.
This modification is for GTA: San Andreas
I will need the following people:
- Building Modellers
- Road Modellers (Must have loads of experiance)
- Car Modellers
- Street furniture Modellers
- Train Designer/Modellers
- Mission coders
- Installation file creator
- 3 Beta Testers
If you want to help me, please don't hesitate to send me an email to [email protected]
Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:15 PM
Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:34 PM Edited by ms.cooldude, 05 January 2006 - 07:37 PM.
P.S - Thanks for the help dodgeme
Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:41 PM
I meant GTA4 which is for the PS3....
Well good luck you'll need a really big team for this, may I ask what you'll be doing for this mod?
Posted 05 January 2006 - 07:54 PM
As I have explored London quite a bit in real life (of corse) there shall be from scratch a new city containing real moterways (Highways) such as the M25, real buildings such as the Big Ben or the BT Tower, New train textures to suit the London trains, New London street cars, New Missions and hopefully if I get time, New Sounds to match the London City!
Posted 05 January 2006 - 08:34 PM
|The Mod Showroom is only for posting previews/downloads of completed or near finished mods.|
Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:01 PM
your gonna need it!! thats all i can say.
Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:28 PM
you didn't show any preview, no downloads, it hasn't even been started and you put [SCR] tag into title where there was no screenshoots at all.
so i lock this since it is no use.
caponester: gta4 is not set in london, where did you read that? the inquirer? that is PURE SPECULATION, the inq. is dumb.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users