Photo

Myriad Islands Server

6 replies to this topic
dustcrazy
  • dustcrazy

Just simply, the crazy one.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:28 PM

As I love Myriad Islands, I was wondering if anyone wanted me to host a Myriad Islands Server for the V 0.3 Installer? If so I will gladil biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

{mEr}Headsh0t
  • {mEr}Headsh0t

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:19 AM

ooooh! yes i want the myriad islands server.

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 January 2006 - 12:11 PM Edited by Vercetti Gangsta, 06 January 2006 - 12:52 PM.

Eh nevermind was being a retard O_O

Bungle
  • Bungle

dexterity

• Members

Posted 07 January 2006 - 04:57 PM Edited by Bungle, 07 January 2006 - 05:01 PM.

I have been working on VCMP for myriad since september. I have my own custom ini, plus building an scm file with some pickups and lifts/interiors in operation. I made a thread in here a few months back about it.. i'll try and dig it up.
Obviously, this will become obsolete when MI is released for SA, but it's still quite cool to play this in the VC version tounge.gif

[Edit]
Found the topic i made.. My original MI:MP topic..
[/Edit]

- Bungle

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 07 January 2006 - 05:42 PM

Well is the server still up? And what's the IP/Port smile.gif

dustcrazy
  • dustcrazy

Just simply, the crazy one.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:53 PM

I can host it if you want. Just send me the files and such.

Bungle
  • Bungle

dexterity

• Members

Posted 14 January 2006 - 10:41 AM

Hello again.

Excuse my slight delay in some sort of post update, i have been awaiting to get my files hosted somewhere other than my own PC tounge.gif

Thanks to GTA-host.com (by littlewhitey), i have been able to put a server up at 83.149.98.25 with port 5160.
All you will need to play it (except MI of course), is an installation of lcmp 0.1d in your MI folder, and a copy of VC-MP.exe (0.1b or 0.1d, doesn't seem to matter).
What mods or lots you have installed on your MI installation doesn't have any effect on how it works, except the level of fair play i guess. But for those who are interested, the server is up at that address.

On a last note, i have started to compile what is a suitable sort of of SCM file for MI on multiplayer mode. I aint the best SCM coder, nor do i have hours of time to spend perfecting it, but i have managed to include various health and weapon pickups, as well as teleports for use in entering some interiors and using the lifts at ODIE's skyline.
File is at www.gta-host.com/downloads/LCMP.scm which goes in your /data folder.

Apart from that, i think it more or less covers it. Most people who have tried it have been able to play it without any problems (except for the crashes of course, but that is the nature of it i guess). Any problems, drop me a PM, as i doubt the VCMP team or Myriad Islands will want to support it "as such", but i might be wrong tounge.gif

- Bungle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users