Photo

Gta: Vice city stories

41 replies to this topic
Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:31 AM

well since they wont make a new map on the PSP it has to be the old games since they used LC it would be either VC or SA
and since VC was after LC it would be after LCS now
and i think it will be something like Vice City Stories
it could be like Vice City crime wave
Vice City Tales
Vice City mobsters
and the one that sounds best would be Vice City Stories
the ones i said sounded retarded and Vice City Stories doesnt
and there are a lot of people thinking its Vice City again
all the lines met at Vice City
like all of the theories that i have and others do
the way they had the trilogies lined up
and the fact that Rockstar said a new PSP game is coming out
and that it wont be a new map because Rockstar wouldnt put a new map on the PSP
so there is like a 90% chance it will be Vice City Stories
and dont ask me what the other 10% chance is because i dont know i guessed

gmgo
  • gmgo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 February 2006 - 02:28 AM

Well LIberty CIty was never used as a title. I mean the GTA set at LC was GTAIII, not GTA Liberty CIty. THats why is probable the name 'Liberty city stories'.

and uh.. forgive me for my ignorance but... where is said that Rockstar won't do a new map for a PSP game? Did i missed that line on the official news or something...?

martdeco
  • martdeco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2006 - 05:50 PM

So, will they port this to PS2?

Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2006 - 06:40 PM

gmgo i didnt say that they would have an official announcment saying that they would have a new map
but i dont think Rockstar would put a new map on the PSP because its a handheld system
and if it were going to be a new map then it would be most likely the new map from the PS3's GTA and the PSP game is coming out before that
so its most likely going tobe set in Vice City
and i hope its set in the future from 86' because i want ot see what happened to Tommy but they set LCS 3 years before GTA III so they might set VCS back 3 years from VC which would be 1983
but the 80's were cool so i wouldnt mind too much

meks
  • meks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2006 - 01:51 AM

if they ever made a vice city stories with the same EXACT physics id be set

for stunting cool.gif

Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:42 AM

yeah but my one friend on here said that it was called Liberty City Stories because it was the name of a movie like New York City Stories or something so i was discussing with him and said maybe it could be called Vice City The Rebirth or something like they did with Scarface the Rebirth
but then again Scarface The Rebirth was a re-make meaning that this Vice City game would be a re-make but i dont think Rockstar would go that far

The Gay Coin Man
  • The Gay Coin Man

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2006 - 02:56 AM

Nooo....The Next Game Is Said To Be All New
and rockstar is focusing on the ps3 and psp soo they have alot of there workers working on grand theft auto's

so theres no reason to rehash that city

London is Number 1 icon14.gif

Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:58 AM

lol wow
why doesnt anyone get this
GTA4 is going to be the new location
the new PSP game isnt GTA4 its justy another one for the PSP
and its going to be Vice City again no questions asked

The Gay Coin Man
  • The Gay Coin Man

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:16 AM

AnyThing Could Happen...Cause There is A large Time Frame Between liberty city stories and the next one for psp....unless there spending the time making new missions for vice on the psp and jacking off they have too much time

soo easily making a new city that will fit in the 1.8 gigabytes the umd has to offer...is very possible

Why is that soo unbelivable...???? take two is losing money...so if they offer a new city and experience on the psp ...they might be able to pay for some of there law suits

COME BACK TO ME AND REMIND ME AFTER IT COMES OUT AND ILL P.M. YOU SAYING "I Told You So" and shove it all in your f*ckin' head

The Gay Coin Man
  • The Gay Coin Man

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:21 AM

For The Big Company RockStar Is Now It Would Be As Hard For Them To Make A New City As Wiping There Ass''

some of you shyt designers make an island as big as a chunk of a city in a day""

Why isnt rockstar capable of making a pretty nice new city in a month and even more assigning a small team to do it??

Why'll they work on My next Grand Theft Auto 4?

They have various teams...please try to understand that..if they send out parts of the game to be done they can scrap up a new game in three weeks'' using all of there offices

Black7
  • Black7

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2006 - 05:06 PM

Creating a new city isn't that hard. The hard part is creating whole new storylines and characters, tieing it all together and creating missions, locations and interiors to go with those missions. Then Alpha and beta testing it, plus adding all the side missions and extras. VC came out a year after GTA3 because they used a modified version of GTA3 and were able to flesh it out with the extra time. SA took 2 years because they created a new engine and 3 whole new cities and storylines.

Yes Rockstar has multiple studios and they are working on multiple games. GTA4, a sequel to Red Dead Revolver(likely) and probably Midnight Club 4 are all being worked on right now. R* Leeds is working on the PSP games. Rockstar has said they weren't likely to make any "new cities" for anything except the new GTA4 for PS3. But they also said never say never. We're not saying it's not possible, we're saying it's not likely given the speed of the release schedule and the limitations of the PSP. All you're saying is "I want a new city" so they must be making one. Our arguments are based on details and information we know about Rockstar and the GTA games.

LCS is based on GTA3. The sequel to GTA3 is VC. Thus why we think the next psp GTA will be set in VC. We could be wrong, but odds are, we're not.

Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

well see those are good facts and sh*t and i am on your side about that sh*t like 100%
but see fans wanted LC in another game agian since it was the oldest game of the 3D GTA world and they wanted to have another LC game so they could see what happened before or after to fill some gaps
and now since they brought that back the next game people would want to go back to is Vice City which is the next oldest and if they could fit it SA would be after that
but thats what i think they are going to be doing with the PSP make good re-makes like they did with LCS
and leave the PS3 with the new cities and sh*t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users