• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:47 PM

here are det new game for psp aim glad now wohooo
Gta: Vice city stories

Holmes
  • Holmes

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 12:52 PM Edited by Holmes, 01 January 2006 - 07:55 PM.

Have you read the article? It proves the site was fake, but yeah, it is possible. Don't get any hopes up though!

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:26 PM

Sure enough, within hours of going up, the site--which was registered anonymously through DomainsByProxy.com --went down. But was it legit? No way, according to Gtaportable.com, which reports the URL is actually owned by Neil Christie, the British proprietor of the Gtapsp.com fan site. That theory grows a lot more sound when one looks at Christie's personal Web site, which shows he has nice sideline, cybersquatting GTA-related URLs. But the most damning evidence came from Christie himself, who allegedly told Gtaportable.com that he threw the site up "just to fool people."

Yep, so it was all just a big joke. Wow, why were you looking at stuff from waaay back in 2005? sigh.gif

Off-Topic=Holmes, what is up with you and your oddly placed ?'s?

Holmes
  • Holmes

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 07:54 PM

Sorry, was meant to be an exclaimation mark!

Xanarki
  • Xanarki

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:18 PM

CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

There will be no snow in Vice City.

>_>

Holmes
  • Holmes

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 08:24 PM

But Bigfoot will make a cameo as a Mafia Boss! biggrin.gif

No seriously, I wonder if Sonny will make it in this version (If it's actually released)

GTA Stuntman
  • GTA Stuntman

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 January 2006 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Gaku @ Jan 1 2006, 12:47)
here are det new game for psp aim glad now wohooo
Gta: Vice city stories

This is the GTA4 section i hope you know that!

EthanNelson
  • EthanNelson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2006 - 09:57 PM

What if the main character was Diaz or something?

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

GTAF Commissioner

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:18 AM

Ricardo Diaz, Sonny Forelli and Lance Vance won't be showing up in a "Vice City Stories" if it's set after the events of GTA Vice City, which I think it will be.

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • Scotland

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:24 AM

1989 baby!

That is just a guess on my part. Since it would fit the theme of factors of three between the GTA's.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

beanmachine43
  • beanmachine43

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:31 AM

Wait, wasn't VC set in 1989? Plus LCS was set a few years ago before III, so wouldn't that be the same for VCS?

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • Scotland

Posted 02 January 2006 - 06:36 AM

VC was set in 1986. smile.gif It's in the openning scene if you haven't played the game in a while. Right, LCS was set 3 years before GTA3. But I don't think that necessarily means it will take place prior to VC... it could be cool to see what Tommy does with the state... it will also enclose the games to 1986-2001. A fifteen year span on the outside.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

viniciusdcs
  • viniciusdcs

GTAPortable.com

• Members

Posted 02 January 2006 - 11:24 PM

It would be pretty good to roam around VC on the PSP

dan06
  • dan06

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:05 PM

I think the psp is great for "filling in" the serious, ie i agree with the idea of seeing what Tommy did for the state. ALso it could be a tester for new places and the a proper follow up onto the ps3. And it could be used to hone R*'S skills for a ultimate game on the PS3. I mean when Lib city first came out it was so cool, now it cant compete with sa.

Holmes
  • Holmes

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (viniciusdcs @ Jan 2 2006, 23:24)
It would be pretty good to roam around VC on the PSP

It sure would, with subtle changes to show there is differences in time, such as the North Point Mall being constructed, Sunshine Autos under management by BJ Smith and the Malibu Club under new management. It's the subtle things that count for GTA in my opinion. - Holmes

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:33 PM

I very much doubt it, Vice City is a spent force IMO while Liberty still had some secrets about it.

Holmes
  • Holmes

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:35 PM

True, true. Although I think VC has some secrets in too. - Holmes

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 03 January 2006 - 04:37 PM

There wasn't many characters that were used in Vice that didn't die though, I can't think of who the main character would be, other than Kent Paul confused.gif

With Liberty City, there was the whole Mafia thing and there was still a big part of Shoreside Vale that was blocked off...

original gangster
  • original gangster

Perfectly cromulent.

• Members

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:18 PM

Although that rumour is fake, I can see it happening. Personally I would like to see a modern setting in Vice City, it would be interesting to see the changes. I could imagine a more gritty dark side of Vice City in contrast to the sunny 80's Vice City.

On another note, why the hell is this in GTA4 chat? notify.gif

Rown
  • Rown

weltvolkzeit

• The Connection
  • Scotland

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:56 PM

GTA4 chat basically refers to all future GTA's. LCS was in the same sub category before it became a game so there is no reason talk of VCS can't go on here.

Rown rampage_ani.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:23 PM

GTA Next PSP will be in Vice City i can feel it.And it wont be snow if there.
GTA Next ps3 will be in europe and will maybe have some references to GTa 3 trilogy.Otherwise it would be a new game with one big town(LONDON,PARIS,BERLIN) divided into 3 smaller that opens as you progress missins.And the town wont be called paris.it would be somthing like french city or london city or....

Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 January 2006 - 10:35 PM

I tried posting this next thing in here but it didnt show up or its in another topic but here is what i was supposed to say

Vice city was my favorite GTA game ever and actually my favorite game of all time and i hope they do have another one in VC.
As all of you know Rockstar likes to add hints into there games a lot and i think i found one of the biggest clues and hints they could ever give us and this is a theory of mine since vc came out and even more so as more GTA games came out. In VC on the radio station K-Chat BJ Smith talked about him defeating SA in a football game and then that was the next location. Then in SA on WCTR they talked about the Liberty City Cocks and Liberty City was the next location once again in the most recent game they have Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories. Then in LCS on the radio station lazlow host and many of the missions they mentioned Vice City a lot more then they ever mentioned a city before in a game and I think that will be the next location just like what you guys said Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. So i hope we are all right about the VCS thing and i hope you guys think that little theory of mine is cool and i hope its true.

Black7
  • Black7

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 February 2006 - 03:58 PM Edited by Black7, 08 February 2006 - 04:04 PM.

Given that LCS is built on the Vice City engine to allow them to use motorcycles, Vice City Stories seems an obvious next step.

As for main characters, as I posted in another forum, I think if they set it 3-4 years earlier we might see the story of how the cubans got to VC, with the main character being Umberto Robina, the big cuban guy in the diner. He was a tough guy with lots of attitude like Tommy. Or it might be the story of Lance's brother, which would allow them to use Lance again as a side-kick. I think this is the most likely since his story is almost completely unknown and open for anything they want to do with him. The final scene would be Lance saying he found a sweet deal with some liberty city mob guys to sell some drugs and lead directly into the VC storyline. Big Mitch Baker is another good lead possibility as a story of how the bikers control alot of the underground in VC.

If they later do SA stories it could easily take place 4-5 years before and star Sweet, and tell the story of how Sweet and CJ's little brother died. Or they could do the story of Cesar and make it the first hispanic star for a GTA.(if they don't use Umberto first) Maddog rising to rap stardom is another possible storyline. SA has the most possible characters for a sequel. This one is anyone's guess.

There's plenty of untold stories in both games. These are entire cities full of minor characters who could easily become stars of their own stories.

nikxond
  • nikxond

God of Addiction

• Members

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:02 PM

I want VCS,if it is ever published which is a very good solution,(as its not so easy for R* to develop 2 games at the same time and its better to use the existing VC textures)i would definately want it to be after 1986 cause i really wanna see if Tommy is off the throne and someone has replaced him.Espacially after what ken said in SA(which showed that he remembered him with sadness)i think a story with Tommy dying would be real good!

nikxond
  • nikxond

God of Addiction

• Members

Posted 08 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

Umberto???????????That fool was afraid to come at the explosion of the factory saying that he has to watch at his cafe.And women kept throwing coffee at him.And generally acted like a fool!So th dudecould never be a good character for GTA(Although Tony seems to be real cocksucker ayt GTA3 and does nothing by himself.Maybe its the fact that he got fat that gives an xplanation)

Original GTA Master
  • Original GTA Master

"The Harwood Butcher"

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 09:22 PM

see i want to see what happened with VC after 86' so we could see Tommy and no he wouldnt die that would suck
but if its before VC 86' then there is also the possibility of these people playing as the main character and it wouldnt be ones that die in the future
-Juan Garcia Cortez
-"Big" Mitch Baker
-Steve Scott
-Phil Cassidy
-Kent Paul
-"The Phone Guy"
-Cam from "The Job" mission

these are ones that didnt die that are possible to be characters for VCS if its before VC 86'
but if its after it could be
-a possible son of Tommy which means it would be in the year 2004 since he would have to be an adult for him to be the main character
-Kent Paul
-Ken Rosenberg since he and tommy have had trouble on that soundtrack i think of SA or something which might be tipping us off
-Phil Cassidy before GTA3 but then again he would still have no arm
-the guy on the boat yard pic which might be Tommy not sure

Black7
  • Black7

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:51 PM

Cortez, Baker or Cassidy are possibilities. The rest are either too vague or too wimpy to be main characters. But that's just my opinion.

I still think the best storyline would be about Lance's brother. It would let you smack little Lance around a little more.

VC and SA did an awesome job of actually getting me to like or dislike the bad guys and take some satisfaction in finishing the main stories.

martdeco
  • martdeco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 February 2006 - 05:56 PM

I like your Lances brother idea Black7, that would be great. Lets face it any games in Vice have to be set in the 80s.

I get the feeling that these PSP games are gonna be treated like mission packs for the old trilogy while the next trilogy get underway on the next gen systems. You have to realize that R* aint gonna go making new cities for this type of dealio when theyve got some handily made.Id also like to see a focus on San Fierro with the triads, lets face it, when you think of gangs in San Fran you think of triads in little china.

gtamike123
  • gtamike123

http://www.putfile.com/gtamike123

• Members

Posted 09 February 2006 - 06:46 PM

Vice city stories I like the sound of that. biggrin.gif
I hope rockstar will put it on ps2. suicidal.gif

gmgo
  • gmgo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 February 2006 - 01:07 AM

Just a question, what makes you all people think the game will be called 'X X Stories' (Vice City Stories, or San Andreas Stories, etc)?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users