Can't beat the game cheats?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Spirix
  • Spirix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:28 PM

My friend was told that if he uses cheat codes in GTA: SA Special Edition that he wouldn't be able to finish parts of the game. He said that Gamewinners said that if you use cheats you won't be able to finish the game. Is this true? suicidal.gif

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:29 PM

Pedestrians Riot cheat will prevent you from completing 3 or 4 missions and it can't be deactivated. Never use it....
Other cheats won't mess up your game.

Spirix
  • Spirix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:33 PM

What if we take out the memory card, and then do a cheat like that. Will it still effect it?

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (Spirix @ Dec 28 2005, 15:33)
What if we take out the memory card, and then do a cheat like that. Will it still effect it?

If you really want to use peds riot, try it without the memory card, and turn off the machine afterwards.

pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:58 PM

QUOTE (Spirix @ Dec 28 2005, 15:33)

You can use Peds Riot, but do not save afterwards. So if you just want to mess around with that cheat some time for fun, load up your game, do the cheat, and play; but do not save after that and simply quit the game without saving when you're done. That way you are sure to not inadvertently screw up your saves and the next time you want to play you can load the old save without worry. Personally, that's what I do any time I want to play with a cheat and I've never had a problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users