Why is everyone...

7 replies to this topic
xspudx
  • xspudx

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 05:53 PM

A Tw*t?
You have people who continually complain about "spawnkillers, hackers drive bys, being ran over" why? It's a game, it amazes me that people get so worked up over a game, I'm having fun playing the game when I kill this dude called Alhexxx, then he decides to call me a noob for no reason then spawn kill me, what is with people's attitude on games like this?

Holmes
  • Holmes

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 06:40 PM

Because people can be too much invloved in a game. I know, I can be guilty of it myself. However, I do remember most of the time that the aim of the game (one of 'em anyway) is to kill each other, that's what makes it GTA. He doesn't want to be killed? Tell him to go play Barbie Multiplayer if it bothers him that he's killed. He needn't take such a bad attitude towards being killed. It's all in the name of fun. biggrin.gif

Voodoo Vin
  • Voodoo Vin

I Hacked 127.0.0.1

• Members

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:43 PM

I see this allo the time, i can never understand it. I say A kill is a kill. If i kill someone and they start complaining about it, i personally try to kill THEM even more. smile.gif

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:46 PM

People get worked up becaue they are as you say, trying to have fun. People who are "hackers", or spawnkillers, or who repeatedly do vehicle kills, are using tactics that most people consider cheap, and unskilled, and for them it degrades the experience. it makes it less fun. why?

-spawn killers: being killed again and again 20 feet from the spawn point after 3 seconds of playing is bound to degrade the experience.
-hackers: yea, nothing like giving yourself unlimited health, ammo, and the ability to teleport, which completely defeats the purpose of any sort of "competition".
-constant vehicle-kills: like spawn killing, the person getting killed doesn't have much of a chance. and it gets tedious having the same f*cktard doing it again and again and again, especially when there isn't much to do to avoid it.

JernejL
  • JernejL

Big Homie

• Feroci

Posted 28 December 2005 - 08:59 PM

QUOTE (ashdexx @ Dec 28 2005, 20:46)
People get worked up becaue they are as you say, trying to have fun. People who are "hackers", or spawnkillers, or who repeatedly do vehicle kills, are using tactics that most people consider cheap, and unskilled, and for them it degrades the experience. it makes it less fun. why?

-spawn killers: being killed again and again 20 feet from the spawn point after 3 seconds of playing is bound to degrade the experience.
-hackers: yea, nothing like giving yourself unlimited health, ammo, and the ability to teleport, which completely defeats the purpose of any sort of "competition".
-constant vehicle-kills: like spawn killing, the person getting killed doesn't have much of a chance. and it gets tedious having the same f*cktard doing it again and again and again, especially when there isn't much to do to avoid it.

this is exactly why, this is a big problem for me, like someone is waiting for me to respawn with a shotgun, so not only that i cant run away but cant even stand up alive..

this is not fun, and if it was mine i would ban all spawnkillers, run-overs are OK, but not when you spawn, spawnkills are BAD.

Voodoo Vin
  • Voodoo Vin

I Hacked 127.0.0.1

• Members

Posted 29 December 2005 - 07:53 AM

There is a very easy way to kill spawn killers. STOP SPAWNING WITH THAT GUY! Spawn as a guy down the street, and come up from behind, and kill them. But i agree, they're a pain in the ass.

DexX
  • DexX

Black Hat

• Feroci

Posted 30 December 2005 - 03:54 AM

your missing the point; if someone ELSE is being cheap, IM not going to change my behaviour, as im not the one causing a problem.

Hanney
  • Hanney

Hardcore VC-MP Fan.

• Members

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:01 PM

What annoys me the most is shots gun such as Spazzshot guns and stubby shot guns for spaz shot guns boom boom boom boom! dead! and as for stubby shotguns boom your down on the ground cant get back up and if u do u just get shot and fall back down again! I wish you didnt fall when being shot with a shotgun because people shoot me on the ground when im down and i have no chance cry.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users