Photo

flying

40 replies to this topic
pdescobar
  • pdescobar

Conformist Scum Panda

• Members

Posted 06 March 2006 - 03:14 AM

QUOTE (-* 5 Star ***** @ Mar 5 2006, 21:48)
Not That I Don't Think Anyone Noticed..

But why Is There A Burger King And an Intel Inside In Liberty City?? Did you Mod that Or?

http://i38.photobuck...9/flying9jj.png

You Probley did mod It..But I Was Just wondering  tounge2.gif .

Those billboards are part of the Real GTA mod.

Offtopic: That text color is quite hard to read on the default skin. Just in case you didn't know. wink.gif

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 March 2006 - 04:43 AM

Didn't you notice he's "flying" the heli? Or his radar? Or the fact that both Asuka's are appearing on the radar? Of course it's modded tounge2.gif

plantum
  • plantum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 05:38 AM

i have problem witch this "flyable helicopter"

i instal from "model_autoinstall"

turn on the gta console

now what? somebody say: "press numpad 2"

its not working!

I try add him to garage.

Error!! confused.gif confused.gif

Next time the same - ERROR!!

Ok, i drive around the city and never see them...

somebody cant tell me...

Where is this "HELIPAD"?????

sad.gif sad.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif icon13.gif

cryani.gif

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 10:07 AM

Ah, I think you should be asking in the modding section. And a bit more information would be good too - like which mod precisely you are using, and exactly what error you are getting. I've always found that the more specific someone is, the easier it is to help them icon14.gif.

Good luck with getting your problem fixed anyway wink.gif.

plantum
  • plantum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:37 PM

This mod is Flyable helicopter by Geqxon,

file: flyablehelicopter.rar (671 KB)

you find it somewere...

Under this him readme:

1. Replace the mr whoopie with my (yes I ripped it from the game) car by using the manual or auto
If you choose manual, you also have to change these:
Default.ide (fixes the wheels):
113,  mrwhoop,  mrwhoop,  car,  MRWHOOP,  WHOOPEE,  special,  3, 4, 0, 089, 0.7
Handling.cfg (fixes the no door)
MRWHOOP        1700.0 2.0 5.0 2.5 0.0 0.0 0.0 85 0.75 0.75 0.5 4 145.0 12.0 F D 4.17 0.80 0 35.0 1.2 0.1 0.24 0.9  29000 0.35 -0.15 0.5 0110 0 1

2. Start gta3
3. Start admin console
4. Go to your portland, staunton or shoreside garage
5. If the garage is to small to get the chopper out (portland and shoreside) just press numpad 2 to go to the helipad
6. Open keyboard keyboardlayout.gif for the controls.

Happy flying!

What i must do to fly? Why i have error??

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 March 2006 - 02:42 AM

You were already told to ask in the modding section.

Informant X
  • Informant X

Liberty City Informant

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:17 PM

Guide for flying the dodo. Thanks to Black Dragon:VCK
Problem solved.

http://www.vckillaz....Dodo_Guide.html

Adrena1in
  • Adrena1in

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:06 AM

That's a good guide on flying the Dodo. I read through it once because although I've managed to fly the Dodo before, it was only ever quite brief...enough to get across from the end of the runway to Staunton at a height of about 40 feet tops.

But last night, with lots of practice, I was getting to the point of being able to stay in the air for several minutes. Flew over the Liberty City Cocks Stadium, and thought about trying to find the Ghost Town, but wasn't sure where it was.

I did end up flying round behind one bit of land which turned out to be behind the hill in Shoreside Vale where the swanky houses are. There was no back to the hill, and I ended up underneath the land! Crashed and burned and got wasted and ended up on the ground behind the swanky houses.

But seeing Liberty City from high in the air is such a great experience, so I urge anyone who's not flown the Dodo to practice and practice until you can do it.

Best thing is to get the Dodo and store it in your Staunton lockup and save, so you don't have to go too far to get the plane after each time you crash! Also, it's best not to try and learn to fly in the middle of a town, as you'll inevitably hit other vehicles, buildings or obstacles. Go to the edge of a town where there's a nice clear area. Somewhere with a bit of a drop-off is good too, as it helps build the speed to stay in the air.

Ben
  • Ben

Retired

• Members

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:28 PM

To fly to Ghost Town, the easiest directions are to get to the west (I think - it's the side closest to Staunton) side of Portland and head north (towards the mountains). Fly straight through them (they aren't solid) and keep going for about 5 secs. Then turn left and head west again - you should see it after about 10-20 secs. Fly straight through the buildings (they aren't solid), and land somewhere on the road, and go and explore - it's not exciting though.

Or, even easier than that is to get the Ghost Town Bridge mod. But flying there is always a bit of a challenge wink.gif.

Or you could check out GTA: Liberty City in which case you can fly a helicopter there ph34r.gif.

Informant X
  • Informant X

Liberty City Informant

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:23 AM

GTA:LC is the shizzle.

user posted image

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 April 2006 - 12:35 AM

QUOTE (benisablink182fan @ Apr 1 2006, 07:28)
To fly to Ghost Town, the easiest directions are to get to the west (I think - it's the side closest to Staunton) side of Portland and head north (towards the mountains). Fly straight through them (they aren't solid) and keep going for about 5 secs. Then turn left and head west again - you should see it after about 10-20 secs. Fly straight through the buildings (they aren't solid), and land somewhere on the road, and go and explore - it's not exciting though.

Or, even easier than that is to get the Ghost Town Bridge mod. But flying there is always a bit of a challenge wink.gif.

Or you could check out GTA: Liberty City in which case you can fly a helicopter there ph34r.gif.

Yeah, i used the bridge mod myself. But even better was a mod that just removed the earth between the ghost town and the dam. So you could drive straight though like it is in LCS, only the exit to ghost town isn't blocked. Plus LCS doesn't have ghost town, but anyway, you get what i mean. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users