Photo

Cloths?

6 replies to this topic
Raise
  • Raise

Infinity Games

• Members

Posted 21 December 2005 - 03:22 PM

Just a little question .. Can we change our cloths like in single player to buy cloths or what ??

MoeRonimoe
  • MoeRonimoe

I write the songs that make the young girls cry

• Members

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:33 PM

I think no. You saw in the Video that they used different characters and just CJ can change clothes.

PS: I'm happy not to play CJ anymore bored.gif

Raise
  • Raise

Infinity Games

• Members

Posted 21 December 2005 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (MoeRonimoe @ Dec 21 2005, 20:33)
I think no. You saw in the Video that they used different characters and just CJ can change clothes.

PS: I'm happy not to play CJ anymore bored.gif

yea.. i do either but i like to take other cloths then the give ? What shall they think about a wardarobe at spawnplace? or a sub menu or what confused.gif

jax
  • jax

Moof!

• Members

Posted 21 December 2005 - 11:16 PM

If you've ever played VCMP, well at the moment we have a system setup much like that, in which the player can choose his or her character from the some 200~ characters from in the game. Whether or not we'll allow players to player as CJ (with the different clothes sets / clothes shops) is still undecided at this time.

I hope that clears a few things up. colgate.gif

-jax

njr1489
  • njr1489

MP5

• Members

Posted 22 December 2005 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (jax @ Dec 21 2005, 23:16)
If you've ever played VCMP, well at the moment we have a system setup much like that, in which the player can choose his or her character from the some 200~ characters from in the game. Whether or not we'll allow players to player as CJ (with the different clothes sets / clothes shops) is still undecided at this time.

I hope that clears a few things up. colgate.gif

-jax

Here is my suggestion.
If there is an ini for SA, give the option to choose CJ or Peds. Like you said, CJ could use clothes, and there could be many peds to choose from. Having both but using one or the other at a time isn't a bad a idea.

Drizz
  • Drizz

Satan.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2005 - 01:28 AM

Yea please sync the clothes biggrin.gif

Because I got mad ideas and everything planned for a nice gamemode I organise with my friends.

And if we can dress CJ, it will be very cool 4 our gangs (like, i.e the East Los Santos Bloodz gang will get a red dress code tounge.gif ) ...
- Dri'z Up.

Raise
  • Raise

Infinity Games

• Members

Posted 22 December 2005 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (Drizz @ Dec 22 2005, 01:28)
Yea please sync the clothes biggrin.gif

Because I got mad ideas and everything planned for a nice gamemode I organise with my friends.

And if we can dress CJ, it will be very cool 4 our gangs (like, i.e the East Los Santos Bloodz gang will get a red dress code tounge.gif ) ...
- Dri'z Up.

yea .. I love this inlove.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users