Photo

GTA2 Tokens

36 replies to this topic
toontjes
  • toontjes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:44 PM

I think I've found a way for the 'impossible token' #19 in residential sector.
It works like this: take a Stretch Limousine, drive up the stairs (use the handbrake trick, it might take some time, the turns are quite sharp for a limousine), drive over the alleys, which will work just fine using a limousine, drive past the kill frenzy and park the limousine in front of the gap where on the other side the token is waiting. Now get out the limo, walk down the stairs (dont jump, you will die) and get another car, a nimble and quick one, like a Furore GT. Now drive that car up the stairs to the limo and give the limo a firm push. The limo will get stuck in the gap and after that you can just jump over the limo to the token.
user posted image

zin33
  • zin33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

hah i thought of something similar to the above poster thinking maybe the limo would get stuck and then i would be able to jump. i moved the limo forward then jumped out of it to remain safe but the speed wasnt enough i suppose so it just fell down. i got up there again with the limo and this time i just went all the way forward and right before i hit the other wall i jumped out of the limo midway and got there successfully smile.gif

GAME MASTER
  • GAME MASTER

This is the American Dream

• Members

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

I use teleport cheat from GTA 2 trainer to locate every tokens that is available in Anywhere City. It's better than using vehicles or other methods to collect the tokens because some tokens are difficult to reach or obtain so teleport makes it easier especially on height buildings and impassable areas.

zin33
  • zin33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (GAME MASTER @ Friday, Jul 20 2012, 12:39)
I use teleport cheat from GTA 2 trainer to locate every tokens that is available in Anywhere City. It's better than using vehicles or other methods to collect the tokens because some tokens are difficult to reach or obtain so teleport makes it easier especially on height buildings and impassable areas.

of course its easier but it kinda kills the point of collecting them at all

aosot
  • aosot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

you missed draw 50 token in Industrial map.

soaote
  • soaote

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:49 AM

the tokens don't save with the rest of the game?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

In the PC version, they save whenever you save the game. I think they don't in the Play version.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users