Posted 15 December 2005 - 03:55 AM
I plan to make a map for the second level with all the tokens marked. Does anyone know of a map that already exists? I saw one for the first level that was almost complete.
Has anyone come accros any super hidden tokens on the second level?
Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:35 AM
The map contains the locations of all the Bonus Tokens for the PC version of GTA2. I will give details on how to get the hard to get to tokens. The numbers will be corresponding to those on the map.
1. With an average vehicle, jump off the Zaibatsu private walkway onto the roof of this building.
4. With an average vehicle, jump off the Zaibatsu private walkway onto the roof just west of the Red Necks green phones. Exit the car on the roof and jump around the roof system to the token.
5. There is a jump north of this building. Jump into this area then go to the east side of the building, follow the walkway around then onto the building roof.
12. Look for a hole to the north when you are on the Zaibatsu private walkway. This also leads to a wang car.
13. With an average vehicle, jump off the Zaibatsu private walkway onto the roof of this building.
18. Look for the cubby hole then goes under the road a bit.
19. This is the hardest one. Many people wondered how to get to this one without cheating. I found a way. First, get some Molotov Cocktails, then head for this building. Suicide will be the trick that takes you to the token. You may have noticed when you take a direct hit with any explosive, your corpse flies through the air, this will be your savior. Find the building and locate the token on the roof. Walk directly south from the token and stop a step before the center lane of the 4 lane road. Throw a Molotov cocktail in the air (Lightest throw so it almost lands on you) and while it is still in the air walk a bit forward so it lands just in front of you. If you did it right you will be fired through the air and land on the token. You may need to take a few tries at this to get it right. Unfortunately, you lose all your guns, but your multiplier will remain where it is at. I recommend saving before and after you get this one.
20. Use the Zaibatsu jump in the northeast corner of the map to get to this one. The jump is right by the upper crane. (Not the Zaibatsu crusher cranes) You will need an average car, the first jump will line you up with the next, angle to the west off the next. You should land on a building top then travel west along the top of the train track. You will come to the garage, exit your car and jump onto the roof of the garage to get the token.
23. Use the stairs just north of this overhead token to get on the nearby roof. Jump down to the token.
34. Use the jump from #20, follow the tracks until you see the train station to the west of the track you are on. In the northeast corner of that building is a cubby hole, drive into it to get the token.
35. Travel through the scientist’s facility and up the stairs to the back. Walk on the cat track south then to the east.
38. Bring a fast car through the scientist’s facility and up the stairs at the back. Travel south then west across the cat track. After some tight corners you will come to a place where you can jump down onto the train tracks, do so then follow the tracks. Hit the jump at the end then get the token.
40. Bring a fast car to token #39, then get some speed directly westbound on the street to the south of #39. You will hit a jump and get the token. Back up and get full speed for the next jump. You will land on another roof, tokens #41 and #42 are there.
45. With a car, get on the roof in the center of the Scientist’s Mall. Use the over head cat track until you see token #45 on a roof. Jump down to it.
Edited by TumbleDumpling, 22 February 2006 - 06:51 AM.
Posted 19 December 2005 - 03:17 AM
This map shows the location of all the Tokens for the Downtown Sector, PC Version of GTA2. Most of these are quite easy to get, the trickier ones will have an explanation below.
13. It is worthwhile to get this one at the start of the game. When you first start out, there will be a ringing phone right beside the start point, answer it and stick around to listen to the multiple messages that will come from it. You will be given a training mission where you will drive to all the three gang info phones then back to the church. When you finish you will get a multiplier, a token, and 20000 bucks.
27. Go to the Zaibatsu red phones then head south until you get the token.
29. Go to token #28 then jump across to the raised walkway. You will have to jump a hole on the walkway then go down a flight of steps.
34. Get token #33 then walk through the hole, which is slightly northeast, that leads out to the sidewalk.
36. Head up the stairs at the Loony’s yellow phone, the token is on the upper perimeter walkway.
38. The stairs up to this token are just east of the token. Continue to follow the stairs to get tokens #39 and #40.
44. Head up the stairs on the west side of the building.
46. Jump over the barricade on the central west side of the church to go up the stairs. This will take you to the token, and keep going until you must jump over to token #47.
48. The entrance to this walkway is to the north of the token.
50. From token #48, go due south and then jump the gap to the west.
Edited by TumbleDumpling, 22 February 2006 - 06:52 AM.
Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:43 PM
Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:47 PM
Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:40 PM
Posted 02 January 2006 - 02:18 AM
Here is a map of the GTA2 (PC Version) Industrial Sector with all the bonus tokens marked. The descriptions below spell out how to get the tokens that are not easy to get to. This level has many tokens that are difficult to get to. Most of the hardest ones involve a huge yet accurate jump. I have found that the Cop Car is best suited for this job in many of the jumps. The Z-Type works for some of them as well.
2. From the church go north across the divided highway to the police station and steal the parked Cop Car. Drive east, you will pass under the token on the train tracks. Now head directly for token #28, when you get to the train tracks heading north to south you should see a cubby hole that allows you to pass under the tracks. You should notice the jump just beside the cubby hole, get lots of speed and try to land on the tracks. If you land on the tracks, get out and walk north to the token. This took me about twenty tries to get, be patient grasshopper.
3. Get the Cop Car. Head directly east of this token until you find the jump. Hit the jump with lots of speed. This one is fun, you get vehicle mines as well.
8. Use the walkway on the west side of the building.
10. Get any car, go to the token then travel north until you get to the 4 lane road. Head east and then south around the bend, you will notice a southbound jump. Do not hit the jump, drive up it and jump down to the train tracks heading west. Head west and jump onto the building that has the token.
11. Get a fast car then head to the token. This is a double jump, you need to jump onto the building west of the token then maintain speed to hit the secondary jump. Travel west until you find the jump that puts you on to the first building, get some speed and do it.
14. Get a car, armor, machine gun, and head for Mad Island, this is the uncharted area in the northwest corner of the map. Get onto the divided highway one block west of the church, head north. When you get to the 4 lane road head east. You will take a natural turn north then east onto the two lane road. Just as the two lane road turns north head east between the fence and the building, there will be a walkway to the north between the two buildings. Follow it all the way around until you finally get to the island. Get the token. You will come to token #16 before you get to the island.
15. Head for Mad Island, but head east through the garage doors just south of the 4 lane road. Use the walkway which will bring you to another walkway which will bring you west over a roof to another walkway. Jump down to the fenced off area beside the street which leads to another walkway. You are now back to the garage doors, except you are on the high side. Jump east to the crates then jump east again then jump north then jump diagonally onto the main crate pile. Now jump north onto the outer wall and get the token.
16. See description for token #14.
17. Get a Cop Car and head for the token. Once you are at the token travel south across the divided highway until you come to the big jump. Find a way to the jump then hit it with good speed. You will need to angle slightly off to the east. If you do it right you will land on a roof. Jump from the roof to the crates where the token is sitting.
19. There is an opening on the east side of the east walkway. Walk under the walkway until you come out to the token.
20. Head for the token, then travel northeast until you find a walkway. Follow the walkway up and around until you come to the roof tops then jump from building to building until you come to the end. Jump down to the token.
21. Get a fast car and head for Mad Island, this is the uncharted area in the northwest corner of the map. Get onto the divided highway one block west of the church, head north. When you get to the 4 lane road head east. The road will make a natural bend to the north. You will see the token resting on the power lines above the middle of the road. There is a jump just north of the token, travel around the block to hit the jump as fast as you can.
22. Head for Mad Island on the northbound divided highway. Take a left onto the last 2 lane street before the roads get ruff. Stop at the next corner and exit your vehicle. You will notice an opening in the wall to the north. DO NOT JUMP DOWN INTO IT. Instead jump over to the crates, and continue to do so until you have reached the token.
24. Get a car, armor, machine gun, and head for Mad Island, this is the uncharted area in the northwest corner of the map. Get onto the divided highway one block west of the church, head north. When you get to the 2 lane road head west. Follow this around and continue north with the 4 lane road when you get to it. When you get to the north most corner of the map the 4 lane road will curve east, instead travel west then south on the west side of the walkway. Walk west between the two buildings then head north to the walkway. Follow it to the token and a kill frenzy tank. Beware there is a lot of gun wielding maniacs in this area, so shoot first, ask questions later.
25. Follow directions for token #22 until you get to the southbound corner of the road. Continue south while looking for a ramp to the east the takes you up onto the railway tracks. Go south on the railway until you reach the dead end then jump to the crates and get the token.
26. Get a car, armor, machine gun, and head for Mad Island, this is the uncharted area in the northwest corner of the map. Get onto the divided highway one block west of the church, head north. When you get to the 2 lane road head west. Come around the bend and turn east on to the 4 lane road and follow it around until you are driving up the big jump. Do not hit the jump, just drive up it and then turn east onto the wall. Jump down to the token.
27. Follow the same directions as token #14, but when you get to the roof top, head south and jump down to the other walkway. This walkway will eventually put you on the railway which you will follow east until you need to jump north onto a roof top that has the token.
31. Get a Cop Car and drive onto the dock just east of the token. This is the dock that has a crane on it. There is a jump on the west side of the dock, hit this jump as fast as you can and straight in the middle. This may take a few tries, save before you attempt. Once you get the token, get as much speed as you can to hit the next jump on the west side of the island to get to the next island. Token #32 is on this island. Hit the jump to the south to get back onto the mainland.
32. See token #31.
33. Use the walkway in the center and jump from building to building.
35. Get a Cop Car and use the instructions for token #10 until you get to the jump. Hit the jump with all speed and land on the mesh roof top. With or without the car, jump to the walkway to the west then jump down to the wall. Walk or drive south on the top of the wall until you get around the corner. Jump to the token.
36. Get a fast car and go to the token then head to the building just east of the token. Go to the south side of the building and drive up the stairs. Drive up two more sets of stairs until you get to the last set of stairs. Turn your car so it is facing the fourth flight of stairs. Get as much speed as you to use those steps as a jump. If you do it right you will land on the roof top that holds the token.
38. Crate jump until you get on to the roof then jump to the token.
43. Get a faster car and go to the dock north of token #8. Drive to the northern side of the dock and head west then hit the jump. You will land on another dock, go south then west at the intersection. Get some speed and hit the next jump. You will land on the next dock, go get the token.
44. Hop on the train just north of the Krishna green phones. These phones are near the southwest corner of the map. Get off the train at the next stop then cross the tracks using the overhead walkway. Continue to follow the walkway until you are on the first building top. Walk up the next set of stairs then jump north to the next building. Walk forward until you see the token.
47. The map is inaccurate. This token is on a building top. Access this walkway from north side of building.
49. Get a Cop Car and head for this token. Travel into the Vedic Temple exactly east of the token to find the jump. Go fast.
50. Drive to the token and go to the building to the east of it. Follow the walkway on this building around until you come to a level jump across to the token.
Edited by TumbleDumpling, 22 February 2006 - 06:52 AM.
Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:25 AM
|OBJ_DATA gta2_token_1 = ( 30.5 , 33.5 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token|
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_2 = ( 48.5 , 35.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_3 = ( 13.5 , 88.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_4 = ( 62.5 , 66.0 , 5.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_5 = ( 16.0 , 100.0 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_6 = ( 44.5 , 127.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_7 = ( 65.0 , 113.5 , 6.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_8 = ( 99.0 , 144.5 , 5.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_9 = ( 12.0 , 184.0 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_10 = ( 53.5 , 201.5 , 5.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_11 = ( 61.5 , 229.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_12 = ( 78.0 , 185.0 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_13 = ( 144.5 , 66.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_14 = ( 181.5 , 41.5 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_15 = ( 234.5 , 9.5 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_16 = ( 247.5 , 5.5 , 5.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_17 = ( 210.5 , 103.5 , 6.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_18 = ( 236.0 , 85.0 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_19 = ( 166.5 , 167.0 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_20 = ( 237.5 , 127.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_21 = ( 121.5 , 185.5 , 5.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_21 = ( 148.5 , 197.0 , 5.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_22 = ( 140.0 , 248.0 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_23 = ( 166.5 , 201.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_24 = ( 201.5 , 245.5 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_24 = ( 180.5 , 247.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_25 = ( 237.0 , 201.0 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_26 = ( 5.5 , 42.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_27 = ( 31.0 , 22.5 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_28 = ( 4.0 , 24.0 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_29 = ( 22.5 , 22.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_30 = ( 37.0 , 27.0 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_31 = ( 95.0 , 252.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_32 = ( 122.5 , 228.5 , 6.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_33 = ( 96.5 , 198.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_34 = ( 57.5 , 57.0 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_35 = ( 71.0 , 6.0 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_36 = ( 103.5 , 3.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_37 = ( 187.0 , 29.0 , 4.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_38 = ( 204.5 , 73.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_39 = ( 146.5 , 36.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_40 = ( 141.5 , 10.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_41 = ( 119.0 , 31.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_42 = ( 95.0 , 29.0 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_43 = ( 78.5 , 76.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_44 = ( 64.0 , 126.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_45 = ( 3.5 , 189.5 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_46 = ( 245.0 , 86.0 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_47 = ( 223.5 , 38.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_48 = ( 96.5 , 163.5 , 3.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_49 = ( 7.5 , 120.0 , 2.0 ) 0 bonus_token
OBJ_DATA gta2_token_50 = ( 59.5 , 69.0 , 6.0 ) 0 bonus_token
The numbers between the brackets are the Tokens X,Y,Z Co-ordinates.
Edited by Angel_Gabriel, 02 January 2006 - 09:30 AM.
Posted 02 January 2006 - 11:51 PM
Posted 20 August 2006 - 01:47 AM
|QUOTE (TumbleDumpling @ Dec 20 2005, 00:02)|
|The tokens open up bonus levels. So does cheating.|
Like? That are the bonuses?
Posted 16 September 2006 - 12:49 AM
Posted 16 September 2006 - 10:37 AM
The PC version doesn't have this problem.
Edited by Sektor, 16 September 2006 - 10:53 AM.
Posted 16 September 2006 - 02:50 PM
|QUOTE (Sektor @ Sep 16 2006, 11:37)|
|For some reason, the PS1 version of the game doesn't save the number of tokens you have collected. There are also only 25 tokens instead of 50.|
I believe it was down to the Playstation system itself, because of the use of a memory card, not as much data could be saved.
That would be the most likely reasons for the change.
Posted 17 September 2006 - 12:26 PM
Edited by Sektor, 17 September 2006 - 12:37 PM.
Posted 06 May 2007 - 02:57 PM
There are my maps of tokens, kill frenzies and wang cars.
Edited by Lukaso, 06 May 2007 - 02:59 PM.
Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:01 AM
Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:33 AM
Posted 30 September 2009 - 02:16 PM
Dunno why they did this so in their scripts.
I haven't scripted much for GTA2 but i know that you can check in script if you passed the KF or not. And if not then set timer or generate immediately after failing the same KF at the same position or elsewhere.
EDIT: and if you fail KF and save game after that and later want to load it again, then you won't get the KF also.
Edited by B-$hep, 01 October 2009 - 03:56 AM.
Posted 30 September 2009 - 09:25 PM
Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:58 PM
Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:37 PM
Posted 12 June 2010 - 01:18 PM
Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:32 PM
Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:53 PM
It has much variety of weapons (with some unique ones such as electro gun). Same goes for the cars, there is much to choose from (though there are no bikes) and what's more, every district has its own unique vehicles. There are 3 districts, every one of them has 3 gangs ruling it. Districts work sort of like different cities it GTA1 - there is no direct access between them, you choose them from main menu.
Graphics are great for such old game, in doesn't feel that much outdated. Gameplay is excellent, much improved from the old GTA1.
On overall, it's definitely worth checking out. Especially in multiplayer mode.
Posted 18 March 2011 - 05:17 PM
Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:49 AM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:20 PM
F6 on PC
start on PS if I recall correctly.