2 replies to this topic
FLCLjazz
  • FLCLjazz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 03:01 AM

ok heres my first Tutorial

THE BRUSH:

yes the brush, in photoshop you can change alot of the variables and settings in it. i have a bit more access to many of them cause i have a wacom tablet(thank god) but there are many things that you can do to get a natural feel from them by adjusting settings without having the advantage of a tablet

user posted image

heres the brush window notice i selected the 46 pixil splatter brush im using that to get a nice natural look once i change the settings a bit. but now as you can tell its a dark boreing crappy streak that isnt really practical for anything.

user posted image

i went to brush tip shape and adjusted the spacing of the brush so that it came out in a more natural way

user posted image
now i changed the size of it to change randomly along with the angle to give it a even more seamless natural feel i also changed jitter on shape of the brush so it wont always be a perfect circle

user posted image
and then i went to scattering and changed the settings until i came up with that i made it darker by count up i made its placement veer away from the area by adjusting the scatter and i also changed the count jitter to make it darker some area of the brush and lighter in others.

the difference
user posted image

hope that helped some of you all

matt27689
  • matt27689

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:56 PM

Meh, couldn't undestand it because I could find any of these little babies.

Full stops. Use grammar, smarten it up a bit and I might find it useful. smile.gif

Rob.
  • Rob.

Don't Stop

• Zaibatsu

Posted 12 December 2005 - 11:49 AM Edited by Rob_UK, 12 December 2005 - 01:31 PM.

QUOTE (matt27689 @ Dec 11 2005, 23:56)
Meh, couldn't undestand it because I could find any of these little babies.

Full stops. Use grammar, smarten it up a bit and I might find it useful. smile.gif

Well you obviously did understand it becuase you knew it was bad grammar, and therefore you know what good grammar is, and the fact that full stops are the only criticism meant that his sentence construction was correct, and hence you did actually understand it.

@Topic, Nice tutorial showing the basics and what can be altered and done, nice. icon14.gif

Although Matt was right, it needs cleaning up a bit, grammatically.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users