149 replies to this topic
ceedj
  • ceedj

PEDS Creator

• Members

Posted 30 August 2007 - 01:45 AM

Use this page:

http://www.tocaedit....tegory&cat_id=8

I think he did some file shuffling and didn't update the first post.

deamondiamond
  • deamondiamond

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

Ahhh help me please someone ! i have been trying to get this hack working for days ! i'll tell you what ive got a no cd of sa . The Game is version 1.1 because my disk is broke.. ive tried everything i think to try get this working when i enable it by pressing * at startup when u double click or even ingame it crashes my game and says usual send error report.. can someone please please please please !! help me what am i doing wrong i have unzipped to a folder added

this config
v1.0:
VOVER=1

v1.01:
VOVER=2

Autodetect:
VOVER=0

line in the config main aswell and saved im on windows xp what am i doing wrong someone please help me!

thanks very much

I will REALLY ! appreciate it!

thank you !
please reply asap

deamondiamond
  • deamondiamond

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2007 - 06:27 PM

IT WORKS NOW NVM

Kobe101
  • Kobe101

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:42 AM

How do I exactly run this in game?

Mll3
  • Mll3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:39 AM Edited by Mll3, 05 December 2007 - 12:43 AM.

QUOTE (ceedj @ Aug 30 2007, 01:45)
Use this page:

This link don't work for me...

Edit: Ok nevermind i found it at gtagaming.com

!nfern0
  • !nfern0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:49 PM

it still doesn't work for me..it was working till i was uninstalled the SA..but now it does not..i've 1.0 ENG nocd and v1.2 cam hack..tried the VOVER tricks but nothing happened..what now?i want to use this camhack plz help guyz confused.gif

!nfern0
  • !nfern0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2007 - 04:41 PM

dudes help please i can't work the game with camhack,sometimes it works,but camhack works very slow and gives responses too late i.e i push the change cam. button but game changes it after 2 seconds.. devil.gif

maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:06 AM

QUOTE (chlaguevuck @ May 16 2007, 12:44)
you mean cockpit view? by default such a view is provided with Camhack now. You have to load camhack, load game, activate Camhack when ingame (press the , and press "change view" until you get the wanted view.

I still can't get the in-car view with this great cam tool. The , you mention doesn't do anything, and what the heck is the "change view" key?

javi13
  • javi13

Doa backflip

• Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:17 AM

By default the change view key is "v" and to activate cam hack you press *

maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:14 AM

blush.gif Yep, "V for View". I was thinking the saCamHack had its own special key assigned for the additional views. The instructions are good, but some details to clarify the controls are maybe missing.

Is there a way to lessen the lag in the keyboard controls when saCamHack is running?

The in-car view is great!

user posted image

Cheers biggrin.gif

javi13
  • javi13

Doa backflip

• Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:23 AM

To lessen the lag try putting the eye-candy a bit lower wink.gif

maf
  • maf

SA Junkie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (javi13 @ Jan 2 2008, 09:23)
To lessen the lag try putting the eye-candy a bit lower wink.gif

It's not the beginner's problem, where the FX level is set at the default level or higher (San Andreas has run fine otherwise for me at 1024x768x32 for three years); it's just a slight lag I've noticed in the steering controls when saCamHack is running.

Not a big problem, but I've seen in a few places saCamHack with its Priority set to High instead of Normal - maybe that makes a difference. Otherwise, there are some other slider settings I haven't fiddled with, and probably won't smile.gif

Another screenshot, just for fun (I love the in-car view - View 15 - and using free-look):

user posted image

javi13
  • javi13

Doa backflip

• Members

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:55 AM

Well, doing that worked for me, i can usually run full res, full everything 16x ansio mip mapping, 8x AA and no lag, but i cant with cam hack, btw i have a XFX GeForce 7600GT AGP, just encase you were wondering wink.gif

OG "D" Gangsta
  • OG "D" Gangsta

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:01 PM Edited by OG "D" Gangsta, 11 January 2008 - 12:22 PM.

How to install CamHack in Vista? I found one on GTAGarage but it said where's the CamHack.exe.

EDIT : Never mind, i can figure it out.

BTW, where's divide button?

IJM
  • IJM

I am NOT in denial.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:01 PM Edited by IJM, 13 January 2008 - 05:04 PM.

Hi Guys

I've hunted high and low for an answer to this, but to no avail.

I've just got myself a new widescreen monitor (a Samsung 245B for those that are interested). I'm trying to get GTA:SA working at the correct aspect ratio. I have the game set to 1600x900, I have tried widescreen=no and widescreen=yes. Obviously this doesn't provide precisely the correct aspect ratio, so I'm trying to use sacamhack to fine tune it and get it looking right.

The problem I'm having is that sacamhack does not respond to the "increase aspect ratio", "decrease aspect ratio", "increase FOV" or "increase FOV" keys at all. It does respond to the Enable (*), Disable (/), display mode (.) etc.

The SACamHack I'm using is v1.2. I'm running an original UK edition of GTA:SA patched to v1.01. The only mods I'm running are a whole bunch of car mods. I've tried adding VOVER=2 to the .ini file, but this has not helped. O/S is Windows XP Pro SP2.

Any help or suggestions would be gratefully received.

Many Thanks.

IJM

RedFox_01
  • RedFox_01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 08:34 AM

Hello there.
I've found a bug with free cam mode (sorry if this has already been mentioned) while in interiors the camera 'jumps' to different locations of the room. I've found that this happens with reflective surfaces or objects like mirriors or varnished floors and its a real b*tch when filming. Does anybody now how to fix or overcome this issue? As before: sorry if somebody has already brought this up...

Gta Guy 108
  • Gta Guy 108

Hoist the Colours!

• Members

Posted 24 January 2008 - 10:32 PM

How can I get more thank 2 views? I try to get more, but I end up getting only two, (I have version 1.2)

san andreas fan
  • san andreas fan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (ceedj @ Aug 30 2007, 01:45)
Use this page:

i got a problem i have windows vista on my laptop and i want sa cam hack when i open it it freeze can sombody help me plzzzzzzz cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif sad.gif confused.gif

meeskoor
  • meeskoor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

i have problem when i turn on the cam hack then it turn off the gat san andreas WHY??? whats is the problem i havent mod devil.gif angry.gif

josephk
  • josephk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

Im having a big problem using cam hack. I re-installed both the Cam hack and Sa.
The cam hack starts up ok but responds really slow to my keyboard presses.
I have no conflicts with the key mappings, its just all responding so sluggish

The free cam mode is even worse - it moves so slow now like at steamboat speed.
I tried adjustiing it to higher speed and fly sttings but it has no effect at all and still moves really really slow.

I have a Nvidia FX 5500 with updated drivers. Everything worked fine until recently but now the cam hack is moving so slow and i dont know whats wrong with it now.
Can anybody please help or have any tips?

thank you

uncajesse
  • uncajesse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 April 2008 - 09:51 AM

Try disabling any anti-virus protection and API monitoring while using it, see if that helps. If there was software hooking api calls, that wasn't optimized very well, then that could certainly cause slow-downs. And I remember SA Cam making GTASA run slow when this was the case.

icon14.gif

adstone1237
  • adstone1237

I'm just 3 ducks in a man costume!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:37 PM

Hey I gotta say, love the mod. At the beginning of this topic, he mentioned something about head bobbing. How do you activate it?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:37 AM

The link doesn't work.

Gameinator
  • Gameinator

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 June 2008 - 03:42 AM

If you are to make a version v1.3 could you try make the car sounds to not almost dissapear when you are using the inside car views.
And also if you do make 1.3 make a first person view mode as i think everyone would like that.

Mellexx
  • Mellexx

Stance > Fenders

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 03:40 PM

Bump..I can't seem to lock the camera. I am able to lock the camera views and position for weapons,cars,bikes,and cj on my laptop with windows xp sp2 but my Desktop has Vista SP1 and I downloaded the fix to use SA Cam Hack v1.2 on vista, but I can't lock the views! any help would be greatly appreciated

ThaDoggfather
  • ThaDoggfather

I like women

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:55 AM

Bump..I can't seem to lock the camera. I am able to lock the camera views and position for weapons,cars,bikes,and cj on my laptop with windows xp sp2 but my Desktop has Vista SP1 and I downloaded the fix to use SA Cam Hack v1.2 on vista, but I can't lock the views! any help would be greatly appreciated

Put this in your System32, dx8vb.dll search the download on google, Click start, search CMD, right click and run as admin, then type this "regsvr32 dx8vb.dll"
(without commas).

BTW how do u make a first person view?

f1racer_ro
  • f1racer_ro

F*ck this.

• Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:42 PM

QUOTE (josephk @ Apr 14 2008, 19:47)
Im having a big problem using cam hack. I re-installed both the Cam hack and Sa.
The cam hack starts up ok but responds really slow to my keyboard presses.
I have no conflicts with the key mappings, its just all responding so sluggish

The free cam mode is even worse - it moves so slow now like at steamboat speed.
I tried adjustiing it to higher speed and fly sttings but it has no effect at all and still moves really really slow.

Everything worked fine until recently but now the cam hack is moving so slow and i dont know whats wrong with it now.
Can anybody please help or have any tips?

thank you

I'm having the same problem. Version worked 1.1 perfectly before I installed Kaspersky Internet Security 7.(Before yhat i had version 6)Now it(cam hack) works in free mode pretty slowly.Cam Hack 1.2 works even slower or stops working at all.In free mode It some times responds.My game Works normally but cam hack works veeeeeeeery slow.

Try disabling any anti-virus protection and API monitoring while using it, see if that helps. If there was software hooking api calls, that wasn't optimized very well, then that could certainly cause slow-downs. And I remember SA Cam making GTASA run slow when this was the case.

I would really prefer to leave the antivirus running... How can I disable API monitoring?

Shuz
  • Shuz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

im using vista and this crashes when i open it...

any fix?

anumaz
  • anumaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

hey guys I have sa cam hack v1.2 in samp and it works ... Here is the link to make it works:
http://rs23.rapidsha...h_perm_edit.zip

have fun smile.gif

anumaz
  • anumaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

oh also I found how to get it works for vista .. simply see this video :

=) have a good day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users