Photo

sunshine autos

23 replies to this topic
dmcgregca
  • dmcgregca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:41 PM

Where do I put the cars i have collected? In the garages? I haven't found anything that says what to do with the vehicles after you get them. Thanks.

vALKYR
  • vALKYR

The Object of Affection.

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:42 PM

When you find them, park them in the space where you found the list @Sunshine Autos (it's downhill) next to a Pay'n' Spray smile.gif

icon14.gif

duby
  • duby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:41 AM

xmas.gif go down the ramp.. its the garage on the right.. the one beside the list... if you don't have the right car it won't let you in...

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:45 AM

Just to clarify, after you go down the ramp, you will be turning to the right (180 degrees)-- its not one of your regular storage garages....it is a garage next to the list, and only opens if you have a car on the list.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 December 2005 - 05:51 AM

user posted image

user posted image

dmcgregca
  • dmcgregca

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:03 PM

Thank you. That helps alot. I thought it was the other garages.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:16 PM

No, but if you see a car you're going to need for a later garage, by all means snag it and store it there. I do that and it's over before you know it.

tuned_in
  • tuned_in

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2006 - 10:59 AM

hi guys, just a question about sunshine autos, do i have to win in all the races first before i can do the missions in which i have to find specific cars and store it in the garage?

cause if not, the only pink marker that i see is the one for the races. nothing else. help? confused.gif

it would be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch. rahkstar2.gif colgate.gif

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2006 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (tuned_in @ Jan 6 2006, 21:59)
hi guys, just a question about sunshine autos, do i have to win in all the races first before i can do the missions in which i have to find specific cars and store it in the garage?

cause if not, the only pink marker that i see is the one for the races. nothing else. help? confused.gif

it would be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch. rahkstar2.gif colgate.gif

You don't have to win any of the races...

The missions aren't exactly missions in a sense - there's no pink marker. You simply have to deliver the requested vehicles to the big garage down the ramp to the right of Sunshine Autos.

Images are posted above.

tuned_in
  • tuned_in

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2006 - 06:13 AM

QUOTE (Fuzzy Juzzy @ Jan 6 2006, 11:11)
QUOTE (tuned_in @ Jan 6 2006, 21:59)

it would be greatly appreciated. thanks a bunch. rahkstar2.gif   colgate.gif

You don't have to win any of the races...

The missions aren't exactly missions in a sense - there's no pink marker. You simply have to deliver the requested vehicles to the big garage down the ramp to the right of Sunshine Autos.

Images are posted above.

thanks!! that cleared the air for me. biggrin.gif

irondiva
  • irondiva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2006 - 01:25 AM

While we're on the subject...how do I find the starting points for the races? For the 1st one, Terminal Velocity, I took a ride around the Escobar area. How do I find the starting places? Is there a pink marker I'm missing?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 29 January 2006 - 02:19 AM

THey are clearly marked-- and there should be a mark on you HUD map and in game map.

Are you sure you selected a race??

irondiva
  • irondiva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Jan 29 2006, 02:19)
THey are clearly marked-- and there should be a mark on you HUD map and in game map.

OK...first of all, I'm playing on PC.

When I'm down in the garage, I do get the map with the 1st race lit up. What do I do to select the race? Nothing pops up on the screen to tell me what to do, and I've tried tapping different keys. The only thing that does anything is "F" and that gets me away from the map.

Thanks for helping.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 29 January 2006 - 03:51 AM

I play on PS2 and I believe I push the fire button (whatever fires a weapon)-- not sure what button does that on PC??

When you select the race, it will give you a message saying... "get a fast car and get to the starting grid" and the marks will appear on your HUD and game map...

Sorry I can't help you more.... someone else should be by shortly....

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2006 - 04:11 AM

QUOTE (irondiva @ Jan 28 2006, 22:13)
QUOTE (Spuds725 @ Jan 29 2006, 02:19)

OK...first of all, I'm playing on PC.

And? Platform won't change that a blip appears on your radar.

Also, the game DOES give you instructions on what to press.

irondiva
  • irondiva

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:36 PM

Right after I posted my message, I found that if I hit the Right Shift key, everything works out fine, and no, the game doesn't tell me to do that.

Thanks anyway, Spuds.

ephong
  • ephong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 04:54 AM

how could i enter a mission on the big garage coz it does not show any keys for me to enter a mission???????????? rampage_ani.gif cryani.gif

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:19 PM

QUOTE (ephong @ Nov 18 2009, 05:54)
how could i enter a mission on the big garage coz it does not show any keys for me to enter a mission???????????? rampage_ani.gif cryani.gif

The biggest garage in Sunshine Autos is, in fact, a Pay 'n' Spray. Other garages include the regular ones, with the purpose of storing cars, and to the left of that PNS, the "mission" for Sunshine Autos - to collect the cars listed on the wall and deliver them at that garage.

JustinGunnar
  • JustinGunnar

Claudette Speed

• Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:23 PM

Yeah all you have to do at the Autos is deliver cars and you can do the races for extra fun/cash.

ephong
  • ephong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:10 AM

how could i eliminate the cheat fightfightfight coz it looks to disturbing in selling cherry popper ice creams?????????? turn.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 20 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

That cheat does not expire and cannot be turned off-- If you did not save in a seperate slot you will have to start a new game or download a new save to be rid of the peds riot cheat-- it makes it impossible to complete certain missions.

ephong
  • ephong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:37 AM

wat missions follow after the keep your friends close mission????????????//// alien.gif rampage_ani.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Canoxa
  • Canoxa

Woosh.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:39 PM

QUOTE (ephong @ Nov 23 2009, 05:37)
wat missions follow after the keep your friends close mission????????????//// alien.gif rampage_ani.gif Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

'Keep Your Friends Close...' is the final storyline mission. Vice City is now yours, bud. What you have left depends on how thorough you were in your playing - you might have anything from a few assets left to a single checkpoint race. We have a 100% Checklist up on our network site that might help you figuring out what you have left to do with your game.

Other than that, stunting is always fun, for example. You could also get engaged in our record book.

Vercetti27
  • Vercetti27

Staunton Faction

• Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:14 PM

Also Phil's missions might need doing, and after completion of his two easy missions you have access to his weapons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users