Photo

Screenshot & Video Gallery

665 replies to this topic
Dillyracer
  • Dillyracer

citizen of lost heaven

• Members

Posted 08 December 2005 - 03:56 PM

How can you do more when you aren't doing the same ? Nice screens, since i can post here. Does liberty use new textures or updated ones, or does it stay thesame ?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 December 2005 - 10:05 PM Edited by X-Seti, 28 February 2014 - 11:00 AM.

7 Islands planned for State of Liberty, 18 airports etc... :

Vice City: Has new roads like in SA with a mass transit system, Sky train. and a lot of new landmass, building sites have been replaced with new buildings.

vctrain57fe.th.jpg

Liberty City: Has snow, new buildings and alot of stuff from LCS.

othercv121gz.th.jpg

SA: Will have a bigger landmass, new highways that link to other islands as well as LC and VC.

Mainland Liberty: This is like liberty City Island, the last screen shots posted show this new island, this is a massive peace of land bigger then LC with a alot of country side and a rally track, (using the GTA rally mod)

gtavc20051207183115176th.th.png

Waterfall Island: This one is for Odie, Best keep secret, this island has alot of waterfalls, fountains and a lot of green space, plants and trees.

newpart19is.th.jpgnewpart39th.th.jpgnewpart55er.th.jpgnewpart74gz.th.jpg

3RD Island: Washington DC... This part of the mod is
unknown.

Looking for the 7th island? I would like a 7th Island, this can be another TC mod.

We need lots of small islands made too, these can help with supporting the highways that intersect. (for the island chain)

-----

Edit; Images are being lost due to Imageshacks change in hosting rules.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 December 2005 - 11:55 PM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Ryder15
  • Ryder15

LooseKiD

• Members

Posted 09 December 2005 - 12:34 AM

i think it would be cool to see one or two islands that can only be reached my Flying or boat, that would be sick to see..but thats a bit of work i guess..sad.gif
anyway sick ass mod thtas going one here..
got a new Beta Release date yet..smile.gif

marciano muller
  • marciano muller

gta lover

• Members

Posted 09 December 2005 - 03:19 PM

whoo great mod

i have a idea for the 7th island
you can do
San Andreas
or
Myriad Island

Keep Goining!!!! colgate.gif colgate.gif

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:04 PM

San Andreas is already being used and Myriad Islands is a stand-alone mod and cannot be used.

drunk_monk
  • drunk_monk

crAZY MofO

• Members

Posted 10 December 2005 - 10:42 PM

i dont know if this is possible BUT the 7th island can be a city in the sky

FedRebel
  • FedRebel

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:42 AM Edited by FedRebel, 11 December 2005 - 04:53 AM.

Perhaps the seventh island could be a city based off of Chicago

I'm not a big fan of the current map layout

Perhaps it could be more geographically accurate with SA to the far left and Vice and Liberty to the far right

The other issue I have is massive bridges over open water

Vice should only be accesible by plane or boat since it clearly appears to be an island

Liberty and SA can have land connection between each other and the other land masses, with some being seperate islands which are only accessable via plane or boat

I have no objection to more conservative bridges, but ones that span hundreds of ingame miles are ridiculous

007 RoadRunner
  • 007 RoadRunner

ЯR

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 08:41 AM

I'm already working on a Chicago-like city. (i know it was Capital Island at 1st but that didn't got far so i did everything new, if i have more time i can make it anyway...)

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:46 AM Edited by Mc-Kay, 11 December 2005 - 11:50 AM.

QUOTE (FedRebel @ Dec 11 2005, 04:42)
Perhaps the seventh island could be a city based off of Chicago

I'm not a big fan of the current map layout

Perhaps it could be more geographically accurate with SA to the far left and Vice and Liberty to the far right

The other issue I have is massive bridges over open water

Vice should only be accesible by plane or boat since it clearly appears to be an island

Liberty and SA can have land connection between each other and the other land masses, with some being seperate islands which are only accessable via plane or boat

I have no objection to more conservative bridges, but ones that span hundreds of ingame miles are ridiculous

Interesting.. We have gone through 4 map layouts already.

but I do hear you smile.gif. there will not be any long bridges.

2 Underwater crossings will mostly be hiden on the VC side, but may be seen from high above in the air.

Jordando
  • Jordando

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2005 - 01:55 AM

When will this be completed and ready to download?

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:55 PM Edited by Mc-Kay, 12 December 2005 - 07:59 PM.

This kind of project will take along time..
We need more modders to speed up progress as there is only 2 active modders working on the project right now..

Mc-Kay, and Disa..

Download size will be around 3.6Gig compressed ??, this is becuase of the size of the map, I'm looking into other ways to get this kind of mod, (almost a new GTA game), into GTA fans hands

Zera
  • Zera

Thug

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 December 2005 - 08:21 PM

3.6gig?? It's going to take the whole afternoon for me to download this mod lol. Anyway, the screens look impressive, I'm looking foward to it.

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:29 AM

This mod is looking great! I can't wait until it i s released.

Jonny52002
  • Jonny52002

Track Designer

• Members

Posted 13 December 2005 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Mc-Kay @ Dec 12 2005, 20:55)
Download size will be around 3.6Gig compressed ??, this is becuase of the size of the map, I'm looking into other ways to get this kind of mod, (almost a new GTA game), into GTA fans hands

Y dont you have it in several downloads, 1 for each area and one for the main road system so you can download individual parts and still be able to play parts of it.

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 December 2005 - 04:23 PM

Kawl idea.

Ok, so thats what we will do smile.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:14 AM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:20 AM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:27 AM

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

BamBoy
  • BamBoy

Polish Moding Mafia

• Members

Posted 27 December 2005 - 11:11 AM Edited by BamBoy, 27 December 2005 - 01:55 PM.

When the mod will be done. You can put it on my server. cool.gif
4FREE. (max.10gb)

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 December 2005 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (BamBoy @ Dec 27 2005, 04:11)
When the mod will be done. You can put it on my server. cool.gif
4FREE. (max.10gb)

thankyou, I'll keep that in mind smile.gif

Smallo
  • Smallo

ARGH!!!!! Smallo

• Members

Posted 30 December 2005 - 09:35 AM

Do you think you could show some pics of the bridges linking the other islands i would like to see where they are located!

Money555
  • Money555

Vice City Conflicts and GTA Angel City MOD Member

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2005 - 05:26 PM

I'm now in the mod! Guys send me your aim or msn? I'll try to get as much done, I might be loosing internet for 3 months pretty soon so, I'm not totally sure, so lets work on this xmas.gif

X-Seti
  • X-Seti

Retro Modder

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 January 2006 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (Money555 @ Dec 30 2005, 10:26)
I'm now in the mod! Guys send me your aim or msn? I'll try to get as much done, I might be loosing internet for 3 months pretty soon so, I'm not totally sure, so lets work on this xmas.gif

Hello Money, if you want to be in you better PM me.

And why does this forum start being firefox unfriendly?

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 07 January 2006 - 01:18 PM

Holy crap this is awsome man will this erver be converted to the sa engine for it's extra fesatures ...... on my 60kbs downlaod speed this is going to take like 2 days to downlaod damn man

Quadropheniac90
  • Quadropheniac90

Confused Clown

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 07 January 2006 - 03:03 PM

Damn, this is f*cked up, this page is stretched out like a ped just run over by Tommy Vercetti (OK, that was lame, I'm tired.)
Anyways, nice screens Keith! But dontcha think we should keep the original vehicles?

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:07 AM

just a thought... I found a mod for Tommy Vercetti to use in San Andreas where you can still change
his clothes and haircut, like CJ's model. I thought that in choosing characters you could make it so
you can choose between CJ, Tommy, or Claude while still being able to change their clothes,
haircuts, and body type. Just something I thought would be a nice feature...

You guys are doing a great job so far though, this is one mod I can't wait to try!

Keep up the good work!

Dillyracer
  • Dillyracer

citizen of lost heaven

• Members

Posted 16 January 2006 - 04:07 PM

What can they do with a tommy vercetti for san andreas when this projects is for Vice City ?

wahgah
  • wahgah

Lost In Postion

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 06:21 AM Edited by wahgah, 17 January 2006 - 06:26 AM.

well it says in their information that they are putting San Andreas into this and
I assumed it would be made for San andreas, because doesn't Vice city have a limit of
how much you can put into it?

EDIT:: "State of Liberty is a new game in development, an addition to the GTA series created by modders for GTA fans. The game will
be running on an enhanced version of the VC engine with a lot of functionality taken from SA and a lot of new ideas added to improve
overall game play such as the player/actor being able to crawl and climb."

Taking things from San Andreas. ok, so I was thinking they were going to use the san andreas engine and I was wondering if they
would incorporate the vercetti in sa mod into it because the model is better than the one for Vice City. That's what I was thinking.

Dillyracer
  • Dillyracer

citizen of lost heaven

• Members

Posted 17 January 2006 - 03:51 PM

Well Mc-kay already told me that they are not going to finish the GTA San Andreas project, but it will be a target to place San Andreas in Vice City. I think there isn't much original from the Vice City game left in that mod. San Andreas is too unmoddable

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users