-Hot actress

Leblanc: "How YOU doin'?"

?!=+_-
  • ?!=+_-

Member Title

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted A week ago

Never expected someone like LeBlanc to be on, it's all good I like him.

I always listen to Evans on the radio in the morning on the way to work anyway.

I watched Top Gear Before ClarksonHammondMay and I'll always watch it after but looking forward to their new show too. I buy loads of stuff from Amazon so I don't mind buying Prime.

Svip
  • Svip

I eat babies

• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Returning Member 2014
    Lifetime Achievement Award

Posted 2 days ago

Now I am actually genuinely curious. Sabine Schmitz, Chris Harris, Rory Reid and Eddie Jordan have joined the cast of Top Gear. That might actually be something to watch. But maybe it will be more like Fifth Gear now?

Who knows, but I am definitely going to be watching the first few episodes of this new new Top Gear.

?!=+_-
  • ?!=+_-

Member Title

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

It's definitely worth giving a chance, these are all true petrol heads who know what they're talking about.

I did love how funny Top Gear became with the great 3, I can watch repeats of any episode and enjoy it and laugh.

I hope this doesn't become clinical and still has the flair and from these presenters I'm sure it will be good. Chris Evans has always been a bit of a nutjob and has lots of passion for cars. People may not like him but the same can be said for Clarkson, they both have charisma and aren't boring at all.

The first few episodes of the new top gear back in 2002 weren't all that great but it just got better and better until it was one of the most popular shows.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users