» «
Photo

10 replies to this topic
firmy1
  • firmy1

Yo Homies

• Members

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:46 PM

how come i have got something called karma log on my profile and how come i see other ppl that havent got it

niteangel´
  • niteangel´

tool

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:47 PM Edited by niteangel´, 01 December 2005 - 08:50 PM.

Never mind user posted image

GT-1
  • GT-1

• Feroci Racing

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

Your karma log is only visible to yourself and the moderating staff. Its a record of your warnings and commendations. Thats about it really.

Moved

NHL's mean
  • NHL's mean

AA

• Members

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:25 PM

Yup Gt-1 just explained it. But I beleive there used ot be a different system but they changed it. I don't know why GT-1 didn't lock this.

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:54 PM

He may have wanted people to expand on what he said.

You'll get comments in your Karma Log by either being a good member and being commended or being a bad member and getting either a Verbal warning or something along the lines of that. My advice is to keep your log clear or green .

The main reason you can't see other people's that they may want it to remain confidential.

Mark
  • Mark

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:00 PM

diff system? i remeber they used to have -ve karma and no postitive karma, but that gave people a bad name, and made even seasoned veterans and very helpful members look like n00bs if they had a bad karma star for summin like an oversized sig for a lil while by accident. Hence it was removed. - GTAuron

Barguast
  • Barguast

Thy next foe is...

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 01 December 2005 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE (nhl is mean @ Dec 1 2005, 21:25)
Yup Gt-1 just explained it. But I beleive there used ot be a different system but they changed it. I don't know why GT-1 didn't lock this.

There's no need for a topic to be locked just because it has been answered. Maybe the original poster has a follow up question, or maybe someone can explain better? Regardless, there is no need to report a topic to a moderator (as you did) when you know that a mod has already dealt with it. wink.gif

Lazlowrocks.
  • Lazlowrocks.

Warriors, come out to play!

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2005 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (GTAuron @ Dec 1 2005, 17:00)
diff system? i remeber they used to have -ve karma and no postitive karma, but that gave people a bad name, and made even seasoned veterans and very helpful members look like n00bs if they had a bad karma star for summin like an oversized sig for a lil while by accident. Hence it was removed. - GTAuron

And before that, little good karma stars in the member's avatar. I think.

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:58 AM

sad.gif

I was naughty

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (Barguast @ Dec 1 2005, 18:17)
There's no need for a topic to be locked just because it has been answered. Maybe the original poster has a follow up question, or maybe someone can explain better?

Exactly. Thank you.

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:12 PM

Yeah your karma log is only for you to see, no-one else can see it as they would be able to see what youve been doing.

To get an actual star or a commendation in your log, you have to do something good for the community or be helpful.
But if you be bad like uzer-errors wink.gif you get a warning.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users