Photo

[WIP] Port Orchid

33 replies to this topic
_Mike_
  • _Mike_

in a 4G63

• Members

Posted 17 April 2006 - 06:39 PM

Agree on the NY atmosphere...that's the reason i liked and still like GTA 3; JasonB, looking forward to walking or driving down a foggy, small, dark alley and listening to the sound of some 9mm shooting nearby... colgate.gif
Anyways, amazing job on the island tounge.gif !

icuteabc
  • icuteabc

abc

• Members

Posted 19 April 2006 - 11:14 AM

Just checking myraid out!

I got to say this island is great! Like the NYC atmosphere cookie.gif and btw who said myriad would die? With all these progress and ideas its the last mod to die!!!

keep it up!!! rah.gif

BenMillard
  • BenMillard

aka Cerbera

• Members

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:53 PM Edited by Cerbera, 07 February 2007 - 07:50 PM.

Since this is for news and development, discussion of the 22MB Port Orchid pack can go here. smile.gif

It's not a release of the island, it's just a preview which we can put in-game if we choose to. It will be made available to MISA developers over IRC. It is almost certainly not going to make it into 0.6 according to Gforce but will remain part of MISA and should appear in a later release.

mickarrow
  • mickarrow

---

• Members

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:31 PM

Another little bump...

Too bad you don't have IRC JB, that's the place where you're getting all the praise nowadays. Port Orchid looks massive and well thought out. Have a load of cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

GForce, LocO_G and TRN4L are having fun twidling the files smile.gif ... Since I'm getting better at locating the render button in Max, I got a little render of PO for peope without Max 9 to see:
user posted image

Quite stunning JB. Good luck with the future progress of it icon14.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users