Photo

Need some help - GTA2 prison

11 replies to this topic
Bluesky
  • Bluesky

Vice, Vice, Baby!

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:54 PM

I did the mission with the rednecks to unlock the prision. Once the mission was done, i went back to the prision and the doors were still shut? wtf? What do you get as a reward for all rampages, and gta2 icons? anybody>

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 26 November 2005 - 09:19 AM

Hmmm.... did you save after doing the mission? Because when you load it they aren't open anymore. They should've been open to, next time save it before that mission. -Slurp Slurp, Hmmm... Sprunk!

Dregz
  • Dregz

Pleb

• Members

Posted 26 November 2005 - 03:57 PM

If you get all of the tokens you open up some Bonus Levels from the main menu. This is quite a long process, if you can't be bothered finding them all check out the cheats section on Gouranga! to unlock all the levels.
A more long winded method would be to modify your Test1.seq in notepad, but you may as well use the cheats.
I'm not too sure what you get for completing all the Kill Frenzies, you probably unlock more Bonus Levels.

Bluesky
  • Bluesky

Vice, Vice, Baby!

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 November 2005 - 10:38 PM

ok, cause i always wondered what those gta tokens were for. Anyways i have decided to do the mission with the rednecks over again. Well thanks guyz for the help smile.gif

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 29 November 2005 - 03:06 PM

Np, the mission is funny anyway smile.gif -Slurp Slurp, Hmmm... Sprunk!

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 30 January 2008 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Dregz @ Nov 26 2005, 15:57)
If you get all of the tokens you open up some Bonus Levels from the main menu. This is quite a long process, if you can't be bothered finding them all check out the cheats section on Gouranga! to unlock all the levels.
A more long winded method would be to modify your Test1.seq in notepad, but you may as well use the cheats.
I'm not too sure what you get for completing all the Kill Frenzies, you probably unlock more Bonus Levels.

Kill Frenzies give you extra lifes, and they may serve to unlock more bonus levels, I'm not sure.

ciganyirto
  • ciganyirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:18 PM

Kill Frenzies are useful for stacking up points, and getting the police off your arse, this might be the reason how can be Kill Frenzies collected during a mission.

I didn't notice that passing a Kill Frenzy will reward me wit' extra lives. It only happened in GTA 1, no?

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (ciganyirto @ Mar 13 2011, 20:18)
I didn't notice that passing a Kill Frenzy will reward me wit' extra lives. It only happened in GTA 1, no?

They do give you extra lives in gta2

Please avoid bumping 6/3 year old topics

FatosMusliu
  • FatosMusliu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE (Dregz @ Saturday, Nov 26 2005, 15:57)

If you finish all the kill frenzies you can get carbombs repair/repaint your car for 0$ also oil mines and machineguns for your car is free..

Benjamin
  • Benjamin

Kye on KTT

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:48 AM

Holy sh*t.

Did you guy's really just bump a six year old topic?

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Six years later,

and the Redneck's mission is still the best one in GTA2!

Giradox
  • Giradox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:40 AM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Wednesday, Jul 27 2011, 15:08)
Six years later,

and the Redneck's mission is still the best one in GTA2!

Indeed! biggrin.gif

And you know what the best part is, getting a BULLETPROOF SPECIAL AGENT CAR! Holy sh*t!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users