lolwut

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:39 AM

Thats awesome!!! colgate.gif All we need now is UK version biggrin.gif

edisoncarter
  • edisoncarter

Goon

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:26 AM Edited by edisoncarter, 25 November 2005 - 07:41 AM.

@PyroHazard: You need a USB cable with a Mini-B end on one end like comes with many digital cameras, or you need a flash card reader that can read your memory stick. You're just copying files onto the memory stick is all.

@PSP1001: Yes, I'm going to be making GameShark/CodeBreaker type cheats for LCS. Infinite Health, Always Sunny, hopefully Reverse Gravity, stuff like that.

@El Petone: Well, we just need someone to give a UK save so I can edit it.

I was doing some exploring in city blocks that are unpainted inside. There's one large one across the street from the church in Staunton where you can land on invisible ground and run around. Most let you fly through to under the world.

I was flying under the world at that block with the island of rubble in the middle and I hit an underground tunnel. I don't know if it's used for a mission or opened up later in the game. It's under construction and looks dilapidated with lights hanging down and piles of rock in the street. The Staunton end is open and you can see the underneath of the ground. On the Portland end it's blocked by a blue barrier.

user posted image
I'm inside a building

user posted image
Inside that block across the street from the church

user posted image
Smokestacks smoke you

user posted image
The Staunton end of the tunnel

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
The Portland end of the tunnel, blocked off

warrens467
  • warrens467

warrens467

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:34 AM

the tunnel is used in one of the last missions

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:36 AM

Edison, great job!!!! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif How did you get into the tunnel? And is there anyway to make the save file to replace another save other than the first slot?

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:50 AM

hi ifound a way to fly a helicopter all around the city, but i see that now it is not of much use, we all now that in calm before the storm you can fly for short distances. all you have to do is put the heli behind the stairs, walk into the yellow circle when they shoot at you go down and get into the heli to get massimo out. to get the heli out of there shoot it with the bazooka or something[it is undestructable] dont kill all of the triads and you can flyy whereever you like. i have some pictures, how can i post them?

LAPD 85
  • LAPD 85

The Cop

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:52 AM

You can host them on imageshack.

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:56 AM

user posted image

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:57 AM

user posted image

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:58 AM

user posted image

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:59 AM

user posted image

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:59 AM

user posted image

flitcroft101
  • flitcroft101

wat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:01 AM

Edison I can sort out this file for you for about 2.00pm( uk time) I would do it now but ive I should have been at college about an hour ago. Im gonna take my psp with me so I can get you a pcj and so on biggrin.gif

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:03 AM

i was flying to shore sidevale even before edisoncarter and what is even funnier is that i am just 13!

El Petone
  • El Petone

lolwut

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:03 AM

Edison keeps coming up with the most awesome things, keep going!! your a GTA players best friend!!

lbcsH
  • lbcsH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:30 AM

hi ifound a way to fly a helicopter all around the city, but i see that now it is not of much use, we all now that in calm before the storm you can fly for short distances. all you have to do is put the heli behind the stairs, walk into the yellow circle when they shoot at you go down and get into the heli to get massimo out. to get the heli out of there shoot it with the bazooka or something[it is undestructable] dont kill all of the triads and you can flyy whereever you like. i have some pictures,

El Petone
  • El Petone

lolwut

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 08:35 AM

or preferably use this save game file bored.gif

ADePSP
  • ADePSP

A wonderful drug dealin' theathin' murderer...

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:17 AM Edited by ADePSP, 25 November 2005 - 12:52 PM.

(deleted)

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:37 AM

Lots of respect, as allways.

What encryption algorithm is used? And where is the key?

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:50 AM

Hey edison wouldn't it be easyier for you to make a user freindly editor for the saves and release that....then you wouldn't have to deal with people requesting stuff

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• None

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:13 AM

Hell, I'll write an editor if edison will tell me which encryption algorithm is used and where in the param.sfo is the key.

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:32 AM

Nice job Eddison, well the user friendly editor sounds like fun, what exactly might it do? Like let us put anything we want into a garage? or do some extremly "high tech" stuff?

ADePSP
  • ADePSP

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:38 AM Edited by ADePSP, 25 November 2005 - 03:11 PM.

QUOTE (edisoncarter @ Nov 25 2005, 05:40)
I posted the US savefile in the first message.  Someone please confirm that it works.  I'm assuming the file is the same for US and Canada.  Are savefiles from other countries really incompatible?  What about UK?  Maybe someone in the UK should try it.

I made it with a Police Maverick since it has better performance.

I doesn't take that long to push the heli out of the garage once you're good at it.  Please post if you figure out a technique or vehicle that makes it easier.

To do an EU version, I need a save with the following:
- Saved at Staunton safehouse.
- In the Staunton garage, has a PCJ 600 to the left side and a car in the middle facing forward with the back bumper as close to the garage door as possible.  Keep inching it a bit forward until the garage door will close.  Pick a short car.  A manana would be a good choice.
- Double check that the PCJ 600 is still there after running around the block.  Sometimes it gets lost if it's too close to the side.
- Every car in every garage must be a different model.
- I need to know the model and color of every car in every garage, and tell me which is on the left and right.  Please pick cars that have been around since Vice City or GTA3 so I will be able to identify them.

Here you go... Download a UK save from here to your spec...

http://ws.embc.org.u...InGarageUK2.zip

* In the Portland garage there is a Cheetah (black)

* In the Shoreside Vale garage there is Kuruma (pastel blue, left) and a Sentinel (pastel reddy pink, right)

* In the Stanton Island garage there is a PCJ 600 (cream with browny bit, left) and a Manana (white, middle, with bumper as close to door as possible)

If any of this is no good then let me know and I can change it...

EDIT! I changed the Landstalker for a Manana like was suggested...

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE (rela82me @ Nov 25 2005, 10:32)
Nice job Eddison, well the user friendly editor sounds like fun, what exactly might it do? Like let us put anything we want into a garage? or do some extremly "high tech" stuff?

What i ment by it was like a garage editor

mayb you could get the dude who made that realy advance one for san andreas pc to alter his for lcs tounge.gif

cjpluss
  • cjpluss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:30 AM

<deleted>

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

They said I could be anything, so I became a custom member title

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 November 2005 - 12:55 PM

hi ifound a way to fly a helicopter all around the city, but i see that now it is not of much use, we all now that in calm before the storm you can fly for short distances. all you have to do is put the heli behind the stairs, walk into the yellow circle when they shoot at you go down and get into the heli to get massimo out. to get the heli out of there shoot it with the bazooka or something[it is undestructable] dont kill all of the triads and you can flyy whereever you like. i have some pictures,

You already posted that entire paragraph, its been found by plenty of people already, why dont you try SEARCH.

i was flying to shore sidevale even before edisoncarter and what is even funnier is that i am just 13!

Dude, im so impressed, you must be some sort of genius! (sarcasm, der!)
Seriously, the thing thats awesome about edisoncarters helicopter flying method is how he did it, anyone can use that one mission to steal a helicopter, but it takes somebody like eddi to mod one into your garage!

Yes, I'm going to be making GameShark/CodeBreaker type cheats for LCS. Infinite Health, Always Sunny, hopefully Reverse Gravity, stuff like that.

Dude, once again im speechless, well not exactly speechless, but y'know, that kicks ass!!!

Blues The Squirrel
  • Blues The Squirrel

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:13 PM

Thank you Edison. You are a GTA God.

In the future I hope you will be able to release a save editor. If the heli was everything proof you could probably fly it out of the garage with no issues.

Which gives me an idea, if somebody parked an everything proof car into the garage would you be able to change it into an everything proof heli?

ADePSP
  • ADePSP

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:08 PM Edited by ADePSP, 25 November 2005 - 03:00 PM.

QUOTE (Blues The Squirrel @ Nov 25 2005, 13:13)
Which gives me an idea, if somebody parked an everything proof car into the garage would you be able to change it into an everything proof heli?

Sounds like a great idea but I don't think there is a cheat for everything proof is there...?

EDIT: Someone said that the other heli you can get whilst doing that mission for JD is indestructable... If that's true why not make that appear in the garage and you would be able to fly straight out... maybe...

bigboi00069
  • bigboi00069

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:54 PM

a tank is seemingly everything proof. mabey you can use that.

Jérémie Blanc
  • Jérémie Blanc

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:58 PM Edited by Jérémie Blanc, 25 November 2005 - 04:01 PM.

QUOTE (lbcsH @ Nov 25 2005, 03:59)
user posted image

rampage_ani.gif

You could just had edited your post.........Don't double post like that please......

=======

In the mission "Calm Before The Storm", I found it easy now to steal a helicopter and then flying it where you want it. I tried putting in my Portland garage, it's really hard to do it! Sometimes the garage door closes and the helicopter is in the garage a little, but dosen't stays, I'll have to keep trying....

=======

Thanks for the save file edisoncarter!!

EDIT: oops, didn't knew there was another page.........

Nautilus
  • Nautilus

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 November 2005 - 04:20 PM

When I try to download the Us save game it just opens as a jpeg, its jut a screenie, Ed could you upload a working one when you have the time, oh and cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users