Photo

Many Multiplayer Questions

6 replies to this topic
The_Dancing_Cat
  • The_Dancing_Cat

CJ's girl

• Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:17 PM

Aight, firstly, I searched but nothing relevant came up newer than 30 days (I figured any later than that and I might get flamed for bumping old topics).
Okay then, now I have a few questions about multiplayer:

1. Can Player Two do cheats? There seems to be no way for player2 to get any health, as whenever I input the cheat it just gives ME health and armour O.o

2. WTF happens when player2 tries to recruit homies? It's like mine are getting stolen rather than player2's getting added into the whole group

3. Which vehicles, other than the boats and jetpacks, can BOTH players ride in at the same time?

4. Why is it, whenever one player gets killed, the Wanted Stars go down to one, or none? (or is that just because player2 causes the most havoc? sly.gif )

5. Are there any more secrets or tips you'd care to share?

Sorry I sound like a prat.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:32 PM

1, yes, enter the cheat on their controller

2, you can only recruit according to your respect level, player 2's recruits are your recruits; they dont get their own set.

3, none

4, because when multiplayer ends it, reloads the normal game environment, erasing stars

D Jones
  • D Jones

smoked out

• Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:43 PM

I thought Player2 couldn't enter cheat codes?

5.There isn't really any secrets, I mean, you can kill each other if you want. But that's not much of a secret.

Mxyzptlk
  • Mxyzptlk

Misanthropic

• Members

Posted 21 November 2005 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (D Jones @ Nov 21 2005, 15:43)
I thought Player2 couldn't enter cheat codes?

5.There isn't really any secrets, I mean, you can kill each other if you want. But that's not much of a secret.

I know any codes player one enters before starting two player carry over and work for them as well....

There's a secret trick to walk underwater, but I forget it now.

The_Dancing_Cat
  • The_Dancing_Cat

CJ's girl

• Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 09:07 AM

Thanks. I know player1 can enter cheat codes like weapons and they carry over to the game, I do that all the time, but does the health work as well? Coz that's the one thing player2 really needs! I tried inputting them on player2's controller, but it didn't work. confused.gif

And I think the walk underwater doohicky is to do with kissing player2 on a boat, or even a floating derailed train as I seem to remember from one experience...

Thanks a lot anyway, I'll keep trying with the cheats! icon14.gif

king razer
  • king razer

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 12:10 PM

if you get that sword thing and get player 2 to hit cj with it his head might come of and stay like that for the rest of the game

The_Dancing_Cat
  • The_Dancing_Cat

CJ's girl

• Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

lol.gif Yeah, I'll have to try that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users