trojan voodoo

10 replies to this topic
e^e
  • e^e

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:25 PM

Hi

I'm trying to pass Trojan Voodoo, but everytime i plant the bombs and try to get out of the factory, the time ends and tells me i didn't get out far enough. the furthest i got with the car is to the black gate with that clear guy with me. Is there a special place i have to go?
confused.gif

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 November 2005 - 11:15 PM

You know that you're no longer under cover when in the Voodoo, right? So don't drive it. I suggest you face the gate (on foot), and turn right and sprint up the stairs in the alley. Just keep sprinting as far away as possible from the bombs you planted.

D Jones
  • D Jones

smoked out

• Members

Posted 20 November 2005 - 10:21 AM

x2

Don't worry about shooting the haitans, all it does is slow you down. And after you plant the bomb(s), you must get far (enough) away not to die by the explosion.

e^e
  • e^e

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:37 PM

thanks alot! i passed the mission. I was planting the bombs from down stairs up, so i wasn't having enough time, but when planting the bomb near the door last gives you enough time to run and go upstairs to the other building,

Banshee77
  • Banshee77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 November 2005 - 11:14 PM

The easiest way to do this mission is to kill all of the haitians inside of the factory before you plant any bombs. Once everyone inside is taken care of, plant the bombs from the top floor down, planting the last one right by the entrance. You should have roughly 15 seconds remaining if you run between planting stations. Once you're done, exit the compound by way of the staircase to your right as soon as you leave the entrance. Mission Passed!

Kasey
  • Kasey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:24 PM

Hi i am trying to pass Trojan Voodoo I plant the bombs and everything BUT when it is time to leave the Entrance gate is locked.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

I was wondering why you bumped a 3 year old topic but I suppose it's better to ask here rather than make another topic.

The gate is automatically locked once you plant the bombs and complete the mission. To get out you must head right (whilst facing the gate) and run up the stairs in the narrow alley behind the building. Run across the rooftop of the next building and escape onto the streets.

Berkley
  • Berkley

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

Good one, even Justin was writing in his old color tounge2.gif

crazymodder
  • crazymodder

Do Ya Thang

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

SPAM POST
need a lock on this topic smile.gif its 'good' for the bumpass who make this topic get locked lol.gif

ON TOPIC POST
after u get off the factory, how do u escape from the roof without decrease your life? tounge.gif
this is the most fun mission ever i found biggrin.gif

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 12 February 2008 - 05:52 AM

QUOTE (crazymodder @ Feb 12 2008, 02:55)
after u get off the factory, how do u escape from the roof without decrease your life? tounge.gif
this is the most fun mission ever i found biggrin.gif

Go back down the steps. Shoot any Haitians that are still around and walk out through the gates which will now be open

Steve

crazymodder
  • crazymodder

Do Ya Thang

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:10 AM

ooops! i forgot that way, tounge2.gif thanks for that Steve!

so moderators please lock this topic because it is bumped tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users