Posted 16 November 2005 - 10:51 PM
1. Open Photoshop and then go to File>New.
2. My dimensions are 400x100 pixels but you can have any size.
3. First create your design. I will keep mine white.
4. Press "D" to reset your colors to black and white.
5. You can change the foreground color to the color you want the border to be. My border color will remain black.
6. Next create a new layer above all the other layers. Click the new layer and press "Ctrl+A" to make a selection around everything.
7. Now go to Edit>Stroke.
8. I chose 2px. This is going to be the size of the border. You can make it whatever size you want.
9. Now press "Ctrl+D" to remove the selection and your done.
10. You should have something similar to this below.
- TrustedInstaller likes this
Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:06 PM
Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:09 PM
You should of done a red background with a green border.
Nice TUT though.
Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:17 PM
|QUOTE (matt27689 @ Nov 17 2005, 00:09)|
| You know it's really hard to pick out the border.|
Not really, it depends what colour/style skin people are using..
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users