• DarchChylde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (explicitmo @ Jul 10 2006, 10:01)
Hard
3. Under Callahan Bridge.
Landing place: Behind L-Train tracks.

This is the only one which I haven't done yet!

From where is it best to do from (at the tunnel or the curve street near donut)?
Which vehicle finally does it over the tracks?
I always land on the tracks and doesn't beat it!

Tahnks for any help.

the tunnel puts you on a nearly straight path towards the ramp... just ride your PCJ600 and gently push forward for extra speed

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• D1RTY12

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:51 AM

GENTLY was the most important word!

I did it yesterday and finally discovered that standing up on the bike doesn't make you faster in any f*ckin way!

Thanks anyway.

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be lost.

• Members

Posted 30 July 2006 - 04:36 PM Edited by bits&pieces, 30 July 2006 - 05:30 PM.

QUOTE (ArturP @ Nov 15 2005, 10:40)
Here is Shoreside Vale Unique Stunts Guide:

4. Ramp on the trailer.

Hard
user posted image
Landing place: Near entrance barrier to Donald Love's warehause.

I'm having problems with #4 on SSV, it keeps failing, where the **heck** do i have to land, please? die.gif mercie_blink.gif Thanks! cookie.gif
Edited: Never mind, i finally got it! icon14.gif Had to get alot of speed on the PCJ! anuj_cop.gif

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members

Posted 14 August 2006 - 01:34 PM

Very helpful topic indeed. I'm also having trouble with the jump under the bridge. I'll try the Manchez instead as suggested. Thanks.

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 15 August 2006 - 08:29 AM Edited by nealmac, 23 August 2006 - 08:44 AM.

Ha Ha. Well I tried it, an I got it first go. With the Sanchez. That's amazing. Just the one at the construction site now and I'm all done with the stunts in portland.

RuurdV
  • RuurdV

n00b of LCS

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (*MURDOC* @ Nov 12 2005, 18:45)
Hard
2. Ramp next to road.

Landing place: On the pier.

Have someone a movie/screenshots about this Unique Jump? Every time is it 'Unique Jump Failed'. Its the Jump in 'Bedford Point'. Or have someone tips for me? I'm angry about this, when it failed! Thank you verry much when you (try to) help me!

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 12:40 PM

The most frustrating thing about this jump is that if you fail it, you die, meaning you have to reload. I got it on my 3rd go. You need to back all the way up as far as you can and gently lean forward on your approach, ie, just hold the analog stick forward a little bit, as opposed to all the way forward. When you make the turn at the end, try not to turn too sharp. Otherwise you'll slow down. Try to find a good "Racing line" if you know what I mean. Last of all, make sure you hit the ramp squarely.

I realise this is all very obvious advice, but like I said, I got it on my 3rd go so I can't really comment any more on it. Good luck.

RuurdV
  • RuurdV

n00b of LCS

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:41 PM Edited by RuurdV, 17 August 2006 - 02:14 PM.

Thnx, I go try it. Where must I then land? Could you make a screen please? (A)

Not more needed, i've got him!

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

Nice work mate.

RuurdV
  • RuurdV

n00b of LCS

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:22 PM

Good work of you, Mate sigh.gif

RuurdV
  • RuurdV

n00b of LCS

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:05 PM

Can someone me help again. By this 'jump' I must over the rails, but I go under the rails. How finish I this Jump?

user posted image

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (RuurdV @ Aug 17 2006, 18:05)
Can someone me help again. By this 'jump' I must over the rails, but I go under the rails. How finish I this Jump?

user posted image

Is this the jump you're talking about?

http://video.google....ue jump Liberty

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:38 AM

There's plenty of info in this thread about that jump if you go back and read it. Just push the analog stick forward SLIGHTLY. You'll get it after a few tries.

RuurdV
  • RuurdV

n00b of LCS

• Members

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:58 AM

Yes, yesterday I go to bed at midnight, I saw that move for MC_320 en i repeat that in my head. I saw that he lean under you wheel, en then I finish that Jump. Thanks, I didn't know that I could do that, thanks nealmac and Mc! I never vergot that trick! smile.gif cool.gif

Master Yayo
  • Master Yayo

GTA Stunter

• Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:17 AM

go to this topic http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=255495
to see tons of ownage unique stunts ^video links included.

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:39 AM

QUOTE (RuurdV @ Aug 18 2006, 08:58)
Yes, yesterday I go to bed at midnight, I saw that move for MC_320 en i repeat that in my head. I saw that he lean under you wheel, en then I finish that Jump. Thanks, I didn't know that I could do that, thanks nealmac and Mc! I never vergot that trick! smile.gif cool.gif

No problem mate. People make the mistake of pushing the stick all the way forward, making him stand up. This in fact slows you down.

rummij
  • rummij

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 01:53 AM

I am playing LCS on PS2. I am having a lot of trouble completing the unique jump in Shoreside Vale that involves jumping through the window of the Undercover Storage Company.

I've read every walkthrough I can find. All of them say you have to land safely on the grass inside the road loop near the Cochrane Dam. All of them recommend using a PCJ. Some of them say you need maximum speed, but at least one says you don't.

I find that when I use maximum speed with a PCJ I overshoot by miles and almost end up in the water at the foot of the dam. When I use less than maximum speed I can land safely and come to a stop in the grass loop, but the Unique Jump slow motion effect always stops shortly after I land, and I only get an "Insane Stunt" score.

I have landed safely within the grass loop about a million times with a variety of vehicles and at evey possible angle off the ramp, but no Unique Jump.

I have not used any cheats and I am up to 81%.

Does anyone have any suggestions? smile.gif

rummij
  • rummij

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (rummij @ Nov 18 2006, 01:53)
I am playing LCS on PS2. I am having a lot of trouble completing the unique jump in Shoreside Vale that involves jumping through the window of the Undercover Storage Company.

I've read every walkthrough I can find. All of them say you have to land safely on the grass inside the road loop near the Cochrane Dam. All of them recommend using a PCJ. Some of them say you need maximum speed, but at least one says you don't.

I find that when I use maximum speed with a PCJ I overshoot by miles and almost end up in the water at the foot of the dam. When I use less than maximum speed I can land safely and come to a stop in the grass loop, but the Unique Jump slow motion effect always stops shortly after I land, and I only get an "Insane Stunt" score.

I have landed safely within the grass loop about a million times with a variety of vehicles and at evey possible angle off the ramp, but no Unique Jump.

OK, I was picking up a save game after a long break and I have just realised that I have probably already completed this jump. I didn't realise that you can only do unique jumps once. I guess that's why they are "unique". Nice boy, bit slow.

nealmac
  • nealmac

• Members

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:39 PM

QUOTE (rummij @ Nov 18 2006, 01:53)

First thing you should do is forget about it for now, and go and do all the other unique jumps. The jump you are talking about shouldn't actually be proving this difficult. (I got it on my 2nd or 3rd attempt).

The reason I'm telling you to leave it for now is because I suspect that you may already have completed it. If you do the rest of the jumps, you can check yours stats and see if you've done it yet.

EDIT: I've just seen your next post. Forget I said anything. Looks like I was though.

tonyfuckingmontana
  • tonyfuckingmontana

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:10 AM

thanks alot guys!
I have all of them done!

zac1
  • zac1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2008 - 11:45 AM

wow i do not wat to say coz you have just answered my prayers..........thanks ..good work. any way talk to you soon after i have used you brain and see......................zac1. thanks icon14.gif biggrin.gif [I][FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

sutalu
  • sutalu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:11 PM

I have a problem with this jump:

Shoreside Vale > Pike Creek:

6. Ramp behind destroyed barrier (The rock outcropping with the broken guardrail east of the Klunt Building in Pike Creek)

Landing place: Jump over the river and land on the road to Wichitta Gardens.

user posted image

The jump is marked with a red circle, and the point where I land is marked with a red dot.

I've tried it many many times, and never get "Unique Stunt Bonus", not even "Unique Stunt Failed", although I get the "slow down motion" while I jump.

Could it be a bug?.

Thanks in advance.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

The slowdown is notification that your close to hitting the jump or will. Sometimes it doesn’t come off so the game resumes so I doubt it's a bug.

What vehicle do you use when attempting it?

sutalu
  • sutalu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

With the PCJ600 as far as it can.

Also with the car Yakuza Stinger.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

Ok for a car try the Banshee and for a bike try the Angel, both are considerably faster in terms of top speed so this might help.

sutalu
  • sutalu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:54 PM Edited by sutalu, 20 February 2008 - 05:17 PM.

Thanks smile.gif I'll try it.

EDIT:

It was a bug cryani.gif cryani.gif cryani.gif

I started the game again, and I went to the 3rd island (I used the trick "cars float over the water") to go where the jump is. I did the jump as I did it before, and now it was checked OK.

So I will start again to get the 100% (I like to get 100% in GTA).

Thanks anyway smile.gif

PD: I had the same bug (jumps don't checked) in GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas, and I had to replay them to get the 100%.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:25 PM

Dam that is odd and similar things happened in the previous GTA's you say?

Could it be something to do with your PS2 (assuming you have one) being dirty or at worst faulty?

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 April 2008 - 01:10 PM

I want to ask how to make the jump in Fort Staunton correctly? It's situated between two trees and you have to jump over the water.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 18 April 2008 - 03:38 PM

As posted previously some gamers always use the same vehicle for the same jumps, however its sometimes worth trying others for better results.

For this jump in particular I'd suggest using a Freeway. Find the ramp and back up as far as you can, when you accelerate be sure to lean forward on the bike. You should hit the ramp just right and land on the other side of the water.

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:23 PM

For this jump in particular I'd suggest using a Freeway. Find the ramp and back up as far as you can, when you accelerate be sure to lean forward on the bike. You should hit the ramp just right and land on the other side of the water.

Can Angel and Avenger be used too? And where must I land?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users