Photo

Multiplayer?

4 replies to this topic
original gangster
  • original gangster

Perfectly cromulent.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:37 PM

So I just downloaded this game off Rockstar's site, and boy do the memories come back inlove.gif Though i've heard much about it having multiplayer...so I was just wondering how do I start playing it multiplayer? Thank you to anyone who can answer my question smile.gif .

Mike_Toreno
  • Mike_Toreno

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:47 PM

I second that question, I'm one of the people he wants to play online with tounge.gif

So does anyone know? Or do you need some sort of program? Please help!

smile.gif

Sektor
  • Sektor

GTAMP.com

• Members

Posted 10 November 2005 - 10:39 PM Edited by Sektor, 10 November 2005 - 10:54 PM.

To just play your friend, you don't need to download anything. Read this guide.

There is a pinned topic called GTA2 multiplayer game finder. Go to http://www.gtamp.com and download GTA2 Game Hunter to find other players.

There is another way that I haven't written a guide for yet. If you can't figure out how to forward ports then you and your opponent could download Hamachi, one player creates a network in hamachi, the other player joins that network, then you run GTA2 Manager, host creates network game, client joins game. If you use hamachi, make sure you disable "file and print sharing" on your hamachi network adapter.

original gangster
  • original gangster

Perfectly cromulent.

• Members

Posted 10 November 2005 - 11:21 PM

Thanks that's all really helpful smile.gif I should be able to get it working now, once again thank you!

Mike_Toreno
  • Mike_Toreno

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 November 2005 - 09:41 PM

Right okay, I've downloaded GTA Hunter, and I see the other person I want to play on the list. He creates a game, I double click him to join and it says "Trying to join 'whoever the person is's game". Now, he said I probably have a firewall on, because he can see someone elses name, so how do I turn my firewall off?

Thanks to anyone who answers! smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users