Quantcast

» «
Photo

The decline of Liberty

463 replies to this topic
meta187
  • meta187

Challenge Convention, Question Authority.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 June 2010 - 06:12 PM

Good to see this back on the board with new content. icon14.gif

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:35 AM

Thanks meta. It took a long while but it's getting on its feet again. Hope to see you around more often. smile.gif

Sanjeem
  • Sanjeem

• Members

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

There be alota work, this whole topic is Insane devil.gif !

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:42 AM

I'm posting a new chapter either tomorrow or on Saturday. Sorry to keep you waiting.

Don Garcia
  • Don Garcia

Dolls Kill

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:54 AM

How have you not gotten a medal simply for the longevity of this?

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:42 AM

QUOTE (Don Garcia @ Jul 8 2010, 20:54)
How have you not gotten a medal simply for the longevity of this?

I dunno. I should suggest a new category for the forum awards. tounge.gif

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 11 July 2010 - 04:56 AM Edited by PresidentKiller, 30 July 2010 - 01:53 AM.

Sorry for the double post (and the slight delay)... again... tounge.gif

Enjoy!

user posted image
Going Away

Garage, Leone Mansion – St. Marks, Libery City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 12:48 PM

Francesco is done searching the place. There's absolutely no piece of evidence against Toni Cipriani for the crimes and treason he has committed against the family.

Francesco: "f*cking hell. It's useless."

Francesco suddenly drops some things he had in his hand and freezes. Toni Cipriani appeared right in front of him, holding a gun while looking directly into his eyes.

Toni: "Hey Frankie, what are you doing here?"

Francesco sweats. He has some trouble trying uttering some words but he manages to get some determination and finally replies.

Francesco: "Hey Toni, I've told you before, my name's Francesco, not Frankie..."

Toni laughs.

Toni: "We're not in the old country. This is America and I'm your boss. If I wanted to call you 'dipsh*t' you have to comply."

Francesco gets mad.

Francesco (mad): "The only dipsh*t right here and right now is you, Toni. I know all about your plans."

Toni: "Really? Do you think anybody will listen to you? Your friend is dead and Fabrizio is too far away. I'm in charge right now, you told me that."

Francesco: "Fabrizio's gonna kill you once he finds out you killed his nephew."

Toni: "Fabrizio is a moron. He thinks he can handle everything but he loses it every time. I don't know why Salvatore gave him that job down in Los Santos. They never got along very well but suddenly they were like a f*cking happy family you see on TV all the time!"

Francesco: "Fabrizio wanted to make amends with his brother. The family needed a favor and Fabrizio promptly took care of it."

Toni gets really angry.

Toni (angry): "It was a mess I had to clean up afterwards! I always have to clean after everyone in this family. For once I demand what is rightfully mine! I should be The Don, not him! NOT that bastardo!!"

Francesco: "You're just the family's dumb muscle, Toni. Salvatore trusted you and even considered you as his son, but for some reason he thought you weren't capable of leading the group. He always wanted Joey to follow in his footsteps, not you."

Toni: "Joey was not the man for the job. When he was not at his garage, he was banging that whore. That's pretty much everything he ever did!"

Francesco: "And you were always mommy's puppy dog, Toni. Ma Cipriani has more authority and control over you than the whole Sicilian Mafia, for Christ's sake!"

Toni doesn't say a word. The look on his face suddenly changes from rage to sadness.

Francesco: "Don't tell me that's not the truth, Toni. Come on!"

Toni suddenly gets really angry again and grabs Francesco by his jacket and shakes him.

Toni (angry): "SHE'S DEAD! SHE'S f*ckING DEAD!"

Toni releases Francesco. He's still very angry.

Toni (angry): "You f*cking son of a bitch! Stop talking crap about her, right now! I don't care if you're Fabrizio's friend, I'll f*cking shoot you!"

Francesco: "Jesus Toni, take it easy! I didn't know she died..."

Toni: "f*ck you, Frankie!"

Toni shoots Francesco in the foot. Francesco falls down and starts screaming.

Francesco (in pain): "sh*t, Toni! You're a f*cking idiot!"

Francesco keeps screaming. Some guys come into the garage and look at the scene.

Mafia thug (surprised): "What the f*ck happened here?"

Toni: "Nothing happened here. I'm handling this myself. Get lost!"

Mafia thug: "Alright, whatever you say."

The guys quickly get out of the place. Francesco is still screaming and bleeding heavily.

Toni: "No hard feelings, asshole."

Toni takes Francesco into a Mafia Sentinel and drives away.

Hangar 14, Wyatt County International Airport – Remus, Carcer City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 1:19 PM

The hangar is a huge building located in the east side of Carcer City's airport. The place is really busy as a Shamal is being prepared to take-off. Shinji Kasen is standing there next to James Powell and a bunch of other people, including some Yakuza guards.

Powell: "Everything's ready now."

Shinji: "So, what about Honatsu? I don't think he'll approve if I leave."

Powell: "Don't worry about him. I'll buy you some time. Just go to Vice City and bring that man back."

Shinji: "It's not gonna be easy. He could be anywhere. Haven't heard from him since he left."

Powell: "A man like him shouldn't be too hard to find. He's probably into some serious sh*t as we speak."

Shinji: "We're all into some serious sh*t as we speak."

Powell: "Yeah, you're right. Just go now and call me as soon as you get there."

Shinji: "Sure."

Shinji and Powell shake hands. Powell walks away while Shinji gets into the plane. The Shamal goes to the runway and takes off after a few minutes.

Shamal interior – Flying over Carcer City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 1:37 PM

Shinji is just sitting there, looking at the city from above.

Shinji: "Where am I gonna find him?"

Shinji starts thinking.

Shinji: "I think I'll grab a map of the city."

Shinji takes a map from a table in front of him. It describes every single point of interest in Vice City.

Shinji: "Well, the news report said the massacre occurred at the Vercetti Resort, I should take a look at it. Maybe I'll find a clue about Claude's whereabouts."

Read Chapter 46

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:52 AM Edited by PresidentKiller, 23 August 2010 - 04:53 AM.

Get it while it's hot!

user posted image
Wrong Turn

Outside 24/7 near Interstate 69 – Punta Flaca, Vagrant County - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 1:45 PM

The 24/7 store is located next to a gas station in the rural city of Punta Flaca, with 10,000 inhabitants and the second biggest red light district in Florida.

Claude and Tommy are waiting in a black Sentinel parked in an alley behind the store, while Toreno is outside discussing something on the phone. Some noises are heard from the car's trunk.

Claude: "We should've killed that guy back at the mall."

Tommy: "He can still be of some use to us, and we're not certain that he told us the truth anyway. Toreno is confirming the details he gave us with his buddies at the Ministry of Truth."

Claude: "If Ortega is indeed at that factory, what's the plan?"

Tommy: "You're going inside to take out that f*cker once and for all."

Claude: "What about you? I can't do this alone, you know?"

Tommy: "I can't do anything outside Vice. I have bribed, blackmailed and killed many people in the city just to make myself look as legitimate as possible, it's been hard as hell..."

Tommy clears his throat.

Tommy: "Besides, as I told you before, considering your record I'm sure Ortega will be a piece of cake to you."

Claude: "I don't know, but he's probably part of the movement that kicked you out of your house and businesses in the first place. That would make him no piece of cake."

Tommy just stares at Claude.

Claude: "It's the truth, admit it."

Tommy is about to say something when Toreno opens the car's door and gets inside.

Toreno: "Some people have definitely seen Ortega in Cottonmouth, but they couldn't confirm if they have seen him at that factory."

Tommy: "So?"

Toreno: "I say we should go there and take a look. We're halfway there."

Tommy: "Do you know anything about my son?"

Toreno: "He's still in a secure location. I don't have more information, sorry."

Tommy: "I'm worried about him. I should see him."

Toreno: "You can't go anywhere near him. It's too dangerous. If someone spots you, they might go and kidnap or murder him."

Tommy: "You're right, but I also haven't seen him since that incident that almost got him killed."

Noises are heard again from the trunk.

Tommy: "And what are we doing with him?"

Toreno: "We'll keep him there. If Ortega's indeed at that factory, we'll let him go, otherwise we'll just kill him."

Tommy: “Alright.”

Claude: “We better get going, don’t you think?”

Tommy and Toreno nod. As Claude turns the engine on, the sound of an approaching car distracts him.

Claude: "They're blocking the way."

Claude blows the horn repeatedly.

Claude: "Come on, get out of the way!"

Tommy: "I don't think they're friendly, you better go in reverse, now!"

Claude attempts to take the car in reverse when another car appears in the back.

Toreno: "Holy sh*t, this is an ambush!"

Tommy and Toreno grab their guns.

Claude: "Put your seatbelts on!"

Everyone put on their seatbelts, Claude immediately hits the gas and crashes with the car in the back, pushing it out of the alley. People in the unfriendly cars start shooting at them.

Claude: "sh*t!"

Tommy and Toreno attempt to fight-off the attackers while Claude makes a turn and heads back to the highway.

Interstate 69 – Punta Flaca, Vagrant County - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 1:53 PM

Toreno: "Watch out! You're on the wrong way!"

Claude: "I can't go back, those idiots are on our tail!"

Tommy and Toreno look behind, both enemy cars are quickly following them. As Claude enters the highway, oncoming vehicles begin dodging his car and the ones chasing him.

Claude (nervous): "This is bad, real bad!"

Some of the oncoming vehicles crash while trying to swerve.

Claude: "Wow, that was close!"

One of the enemy vehicles crashes, the other one barely makes it and the occupants start shooting at Claude's car again.

Claude: "Holy f*ck!"

Police sirens can be heard in the distance.

Tommy: "sh*t! We better get out of here, the cops are near!"

Claude: "I can't! There're cars coming straight to us everywhere!"

Toreno: "Hang in there, kid! Our lives depend on it!"

Claude: "I know that!"

The chase continues. Police cars begin appearing on the scene and a helicopter can be seen nearby.

Claude: "We're so screwed..."

Some police cars head straight to Claude's car, but he manages to dodge them. This continues for a few minutes until the car suddenly rises above the ground.

Tommy: "What the f*ck is going on?"

Toreno: "What the hell?"

Claude takes a look outside. A Leviathan is lifting them up with a crane and a giant magnet.

Claude: "There's no way that helicopter is from the police!"

Read Chapter 47

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

Mickey Hennigan, Jimmy Toreno, The Last Protagonist will rule t

• Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:40 PM

AWESOME!!!i like your storyline.but how about CJ?why you don't use him? biggrin.gif

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:17 AM

Thanks for your comment. CJ has already been discussed in an "indirect" way, but I'll be more explicit about him in an upcoming chapter. Stay tuned.

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:24 PM

ok.i'll be waiting

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

when you post the next chapter?

LuisBellic
  • LuisBellic

8 Balls

• Members

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:31 AM

great story

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:44 AM

Thanks for the comments.

About the story, I'm still writing the new chapter, I've been very busy but it's now all over and hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. wink.gif

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:52 AM Edited by PresidentKiller, 12 September 2010 - 06:08 PM.

As promised, here's the next chapter. Enjoy!

user posted image
The Reunion

Above Interstate 69 – Punta Flaca, Vagrant County - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 2:19 PM

Claude, Tommy and Toreno fly above the traffic in the interstate. The cops that were after them look astonished, the people that are waiting in their cars for the path to be cleared also take a look at them.

Tommy: "What the f*ck is going on? Who's taking us?"

Toreno takes a look at the Leviathan, there're no markings or any other distinctive features on it.

Toreno: "I have no idea, but we're screwed."

Tommy (skeptical): "No sh*t, Einstein..."

Claude: "I'm taking care of this, ladies, excuse me."

Claude takes some ammo from the car's glove box and reloads his gun.

Tommy: "What are you doing?"

Claude: "I'm going up there and take out the pilot. I'm not getting abducted by some idiot in a helicopter!"

Tommy: "Are you insane? If you lose control of the chopper while you kill the pilot, we're history!"

Claude: "That's not gonna happen."

Claude gets out of the car through the window and carefully climbs on top of the magnet that holds the car. The wind is strong so he has some trouble to move.

Claude: "sh*t, this is harder than I thought!"

Claude grabs the magnet's cable and climbs up, he manages to get into the Leviathan and takes the pilot by surprise.

Pilot: "What the hell?"

Claude quickly takes out his gun and shoots the pilot in the eye. Blood starts pouring all over the place, and as the dead pilot releases control, the helicopter starts to fall down.

Claude removes the corpse from the pilot seat and regains control, but he has trouble maneuvering with the car attached to the magnet, which starts swinging dangerously.

Back in the car, Tommy and Toreno are getting anxious.

Tommy: "What's going on? He's gonna get us killed!"

Toreno: "There must be some struggle up there".

Claude stabilizes the helicopter, the car finally stops swinging.

Claude: "Wow, that was extreme!"

Some helicopters are approaching full-speed, they have the Vercetti logo on both sides.

Tommy: "What the hell? Those are mine!"

Toreno: "I guess your people found us..."

Claude looks at the helicopters, seconds later the radio starts making some interference noises.

Voice on the radio: "You're surrounded, follow us or we're shooting you down!"

Claude: "f*ck!"

Claude has no other option so he follows the other choppers. Tommy and Toreno are really confused.

Tommy: "Is Claude following them??"

Toreno: "It certainly looks like he does."

Tommy: "But why? I'd have thought they'll be shooting at us by now..."

Claude keeps following the choppers for several minutes until he sees Escobar International Airport in the horizon.

Toreno: "We're back in Vice City..."

Tommy: "Well, we weren't that far away anyway..."

Voice on the radio: "Land on the heliport on your left side, but first release the car nearby!"

Helipad – Escobar International Airport, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 2:48 PM

Claude does as instructed. As soon as the car touches the ground, Tommy takes the driver's seat and turns the engine on.

Tommy: "We better run while we can."

As Tommy tries to speed away, several blue Sentinels appear everywhere.

Toreno: "It's useless, they've got us."

Claude lands the helicopter and exits. Several former Vercetti guards aim their weapons at him.

Claude: "Perfect..."

One of the guards who seems to lead the group approaches Claude, looks at him and then goes back to his men.

Lead Guard: "Cuff him and put him in a car!"

Some other guards approach Claude and cuff him, then they take him to one of the cars on the scene. The lead guard then approaches the car where Tommy and Toreno are and looks through the window.

Lead Guard: "Mr. Vercetti, it's a pleasure to have you with us again..."

Tommy recognizes the guard.

Tommy: "You're a f*cking snake, Lou..."

Lou: "Please, Mr. Vercetti, don't be like that. Somebody wants to meet you."

Ken Rosenberg approaches the car. He's wearing a really expensive suit and carries a suitcase with him.

Ken: "We meet again, Tommy."

Tommy: "What the f*ck, Ken? Are you behind all of this?"

Ken: "Me? But I thought you believed I was a useless cokehead... there's no way I could plan all this by myself."

Tommy: "Come on, Ken. I know it was you, not only were you really mad after I married Mercedes, you always thought I dumped you in San Andreas... but if I was such an evil bastard, how come I gave you everything you ever wanted and even made you my consigliere? You're my right hand Ken, and you backstabbed me!"

Ken: "You're so full of sh*t Tommy, of course you dumped me in San Andreas! I called you hundreds of times and you never answered my calls. You made me your consigliere because that bitch Mercedes told you to, I don't even have any authority over any decision you make!"

Tommy: "Don't dare to call my wife a bitch, you f*cking idiot!"

Ken: "She's a f*cking whore. She told me she loved me and then you recruited her for your dirty movies. I could've lived with that but no, you had to go ahead and seduce her and make her your wife. You humiliated me!"

Tommy: "I married her because she's the mother of my kid!"

Ken: "Oh yeah, because you're such a gentleman, huh?"

Tommy: "I did it because she's the daughter of a very close friend, and I respect them."

Ken: "You're so stupid... you never learned anything from the issue with Lance, did you? You have to actually care for your friends in order to keep them! I almost got killed by the Mob in San Andreas! And where were you? Playing golf with the f*cking governor, that's more important, right??"

Tommy: "Jesus Ken, can't you just let it go?"

Ken: "Well, yeah, I'll let go off something, you've got that right..."

Ken quickly takes a gun out of his pocket. The scene fades to black and a gun-shot is fired.

Read Chapter 48

Tyler
  • Tyler

time is a flat circle

• Unknown

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:23 AM

sh*t! That was a good read man. I think the best thing about this script-style writing you do, is the fact that I can draw it in my mind just like a play. I wish I could do script well, so I could get stuff like this out.

Continue the amazing work bro, I know I'll keep reading.

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:37 AM

Damn!!Ken Rosenberg!?amazing!!a coward turn to a Gangster?good job man.i believe CJ will be in your story

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm glad you liked it. smile.gif

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:48 AM Edited by Prasdana, 28 August 2010 - 12:03 PM.

QUOTE (PresidentKiller @ Nov 15 2005, 03:00)
Ray: “Damn! Fabrizio Leone is one crazy motherf*cker! He’s Salvatore Leone’s younger brother, but Sal never liked him until he did some favor to the family some time ago.”

Claude: “What favor?”

Ray: “Sal was pretty pissed off about some robbery at Caligula’s casino in Las Venturas back in ‘92. Fabrizio heard about that and took care of the thieves. Sal was very grateful for that so he sent some money and men to Fabrizio and they gained some territory in Los Santos, where the influence of the Leone family is pretty strong nowadays.”

Claude: “The Leones own a casino in Las Venturas?”

Ray: “Yeah, they did. But Sal gave it as a gift to his wife Maria, who then sold it to some Asians and used the money for her drug addiction.”

Is CJ dead in your story? confused.gif .but dead or not I still like your story. icon14.gif

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Prasdana @ Aug 28 2010, 06:48)
Is CJ dead in your story? confused.gif .but dead or not I still like your story. icon14.gif

You'll have to wait... ph34r.gif

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:17 AM

will you use Mike?(GTA Advance protagonist)

Tyler
  • Tyler

time is a flat circle

• Unknown

Posted 05 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

They don't sell game boys in Mexico, so I am afraid PK doesn't know what you are chatting up about bro.

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

oh,I dot know about that

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Unoriginal44 @ Sep 5 2010, 00:44)
They don't sell game boys in Mexico since the DS and all its variants are available

Fixed. sneaky2.gif

@Prasdana: I didn't play GTA advance that much since I didn't like the top-down view (one of the reasons I have problems finishing Chinatown Wars, I just HATE that view, it confuses me) so I wouldn't know Mike's story.

In other news, I might post a new chapter on Friday. Stay tuned.

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:00 AM

on Friday until Monday/Tuesday I ain't in my computer because I take a vacation but when I come to my house I'll see your story happy.gif

Tyler
  • Tyler

time is a flat circle

• Unknown

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (PresidentKiller @ Sep 6 2010, 23:53)
QUOTE (Unoriginal44 @ Sep 5 2010, 00:44)
They don't sell game boys in Mexico since the DS and all its variants are available thrity years after the initial release of them, respectively.

Fixed. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

@Prasdana: I didn't play GTA advance that much since we don't have them.

In other news, I might post a new chapter on Friday. Stay tuned.

Fixed tounge.gif

But in all seriousness, I can't wait for the new chapter friend.

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:07 PM Edited by PresidentKiller, 22 October 2010 - 03:48 AM.

Sorry for not posting it earlier, I had some work to do with this month's OGAsm and I didn't have enough time.

Enjoy!

user posted image
Looking for Clues

Lobby, Vercetti Resort – Downtown, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 4:50 PM

Shinji Kasen is entering the Vercetti Resort, looking for somebody that can help him.

Shinji (thinking): "I need to find Claude."

Shinji goes to the reception desk and asks a clerk about Claude. She immediately begins looking at the records in her computer.

Clerk: "Sorry sir, I'm afraid nobody with that name ever registered here, at least not in the past two years."

Shinji: "Are you sure? What about some Japanese guys? Do you know anything about them?"

The clerk laughs a little.

Clerk: "Sorry sir, we've got visitors from all over the world. I'm sure we've plenty of Japanese people registered right now."

Shinji: "Oh, yeah, of course. Excuse me for bothering you and thanks for the information."

Clerk: "No problem sir, can I help you with anything else?"

Shinji: "Yes, can I have a room, please?"

Clerk: "Sorry sir, we're full. There're some renovations going on and we're not operating at our full capacity."

Shinji: "Ok then, thanks again."

Clerk: "You're welcome, and sorry for the inconvenience sir. However, I can arrange accommodation in a partner hotel if you want."

Shinji: "That won't be necessary, thanks."

Shinji immediately leaves the hotel through the back door that leads to the parking lot. A hotel employee stops him.

Parking Lot, Vercetti Resort – Downtown, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 5:06 PM

Employee: "I'm sorry sir, you can't go through here. There're some renovations going on."

Shinji: "Yeah, I've heard about that. Can I take a look?"

Shinji takes out a $100 bill and tucks it into the employee's shirt pocket.

Shinji: "Please?"

The employee's a bit hesitant but finally nods.

Employee: "Just make sure nobody sees you. I'm outta here before I get fired."

Shinji: "Thanks."

The employee goes back into the hotel while Shinji goes into the parking lot. The area has been carefully isolated from the rest of the hotel. As Shinji passes by, he notices huge dry blood pools on the floor and several bullet holes in the pavement and walls.

Shinji: "Just as I thought, this was a blood bath. I wonder if Claude managed to survive this, and if he did, where the hell is he?"

Shinji keeps looking around for a few minutes, but there's nothing much left, so he goes back into the hotel. When he approaches the front entrance, the employee stops him.

Lobby, Vercetti Resort – Downtown, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 5:20 PM

Employee: "Hey man, are you a reporter or something?"

Shinji: "Why?"

Employee: "Come with me, ok?"

The employee takes Shinji to the hotel's basement and into one of the staff rooms.

Staff Room, Vercetti Resort – Downtown, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 5:23 PM

Shinji: "Ok, what's the deal?"

Employee: "Why are you interested in that crime scene?"

Shinji gets a bit nervous.

Shinji: "I'm just looking for somebody that was here that day."

Employee: "Many people fled when that happened, and we never heard from them again. We've got lots of stuff in storage in case they ever come back."

Shinji: "Really? Can I take a look?"

Employee: "Yeah, but it's gonna cost ya 500 bucks!"

Shinji: "Of course, nothing's free these days anyway."

Shinji takes $500 from his pocket and gives them to the employee.

Shinji: "There will be more if you keep helping me."

The employee takes Shinji to the storage room. The place is full of luggage, suitcases, bags and several other items carefully labeled.

Storage Room, Vercetti Resort – Downtown, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 5:28 PM

Shinji takes a piece of paper out from his pocket and gives it to the employee.

Shinji: "Do you know where the stuff from those rooms are?"

Employee: "Sure, they're right on the other side."

Shinji goes to the other side and begins looking, the luggage and items belonged to the guards that escorted Claude that day. Shinji keeps looking until he finds Claude's bag which only contains some clothes and a bottle of cheap cologne.

Shinji: "Do you have any idea about the whereabouts of the man in this room?"

Employee: "No. The only things I know for sure about that day, is that a lot of people died and somebody stole a helicopter! Can you believe it?"

Shinji: "A helicopter? Do you have any clue about who did it?"

Employee: "No man, there's probably some security footage but as far as I know, the guys that handle them haven't been able to go through them yet."

Shinji: "Can you take me to them?"

Employee: "Of course, just follow me."

The employee goes outside the storage room and takes a long hallway to some elevators. Shinji quickly follows him.

Basement Hallway and Elevator Foyer, Vercetti Resort – Downtown, Vice City - Autumn 2001
Tuesday – 5:40 PM

Employee: "f*ck! I forgot my keycard!"

Shinji: "Where do these elevators go?"

Employee: "More storage and security rooms. We can't get in without my keycard!"

Shinji: "And where is it?"

Employee: "I think I left it at the cafeteria. Hang on."

Shinji: "Hurry up!"

The employee nods and quickly goes back to the other side of the hallway. Shinji walks around for a few minutes until he hears an elevator bell.

Shinji: "sh*t!"

Shinji quickly takes a look around and hides behind a box in the hallway. Two men come out from the elevator, one of them is carrying an AK-47 while the other is cleaning some blood in his hands with a piece of cloth. As they walk away to the other side, Shinji carefully goes back to the elevator and takes a look inside. There're several blood stains on the floor, like there was some sort of struggle that ended up badly.

Shinji: "I wonder whose blood is it?"

The employee comes back a few seconds later with the keycard in his hand and takes a look at the scene.

Employee: "Oh God, what happened in there?"

Shinji: "I have no idea. Do you torture unruly guests or what? I saw two men walking out of the elevator carrying heavy guns and one of them even had fresh blood on his hands!"

Employee: "This is too scary. I don't think it'll be a good idea to go down there."

Voice: "You're right, it isn't!"

A gunshot is fired and the employee immediately collapses. Shinji quickly takes the keycard from his hand and gets into the elevator. More shots are fired until Shinji manages to close the door.

Read Chapter 49

Prasdana
  • Prasdana

• Members

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:59 AM

cool,hope Tommy still alive.lol

PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:34 PM