Q: What is it?
A: A GTA San Andreas loader & script injector with source code.
Where can I get it?
or here -STM
- Supports GTA SA v1.0 US & EU executables. Automatically detects the version and uses the correct addresses.
- Either starts a new instance of the game or connects to an existing instance if there's one running.
- Can run the game in either fullscreen or window mode. You can switch between fullscreen and window mode while running by pressing the Alt-Enter hotkey.
Limitation: Window mode is only possible if your game resolution is strictly smaller than your desktop resolution (so that it can fit the entire window with its frame in). Otherwise it will run in fullscreen.
- Injects a custom script into the script engine. The custom script can be paused/continued by pressing Alt-S. The default script it comes with lets you explore Liberty City. Press Alt-L to go to Liberty City. Press Alt-G to return to the mainland. You can take a vehicle if you want. If you don't, a Banshee will be spawned for you. You'll also get a jetpack, and unlimited height on the jetpack so you can explore all of Saint Mark's.
Warning: very little of LC is solid in SA, so you'll quickly fall off on ground. If you do, press Alt-G for rescue. If you're in your own car, you'll get an insane stunt of around 10000 feet as a bonus
- Will disable some of the splash screens on startup (thanks to kyeman).
- Press Alt-F10 to reduce gravity by a factor of 50. Press Alt-F10 again to return to normal (thanks to Stretchnutter).
- Press Alt-F9 to remove the game's 270 KPH speed limit on the Hydra. Press Alt-F9 again to reinstate the limit.
- Press Alt-F8 to set unlimited height on aircraft. Press Alt-F8 again to reinstate the limit.
-window : run in window mode
-fullscreen : run fullscreen (the default)
-script : inject the script (the default)
-noscript : don't inject the script
-splash : enable splash screens
-nosplash : disable splash screens (the default)
For developers who want to use the source code:
- Doesn't use a DLL. Instead it loads itself into the GTA SA process.
- Was built using MSVC 7.1. I've tried to remove all incompatibilities with MSVC 6.0, so hopefully it will compile with 6.0 as well. You must link with the /FIXED:NO linker option. It's also recommended that you set a high base address with /BASE (My project file uses /BASE:0x48320000).
- You can add your own hotkeys in customKeyHook().
- You can add special script processing code in customScriptHook(). define the symbol DO_CUSTOM_SCRIPT_HOOK to enable this.
- There's a skeleton hook for IDirect3DDevice9::Present() if you want to do some custom drawing. Add the code in customPresent() and define the symbol DO_CUSTOM_PRESENT.
- It has a set of iostream-style classes to support script building. They support insertion of opcodes, GTA parameter types 1 - 9, jump labels and If-Then-Else blocks. You can look at the sample scripts in custom.cpp to get the idea. Full documentation can be found in Readme.txt.
- If you don't want to use the supplied classes, you can use your favorite script builder/compiler and stuff raw script bytes with Script::add().
- For a GXT hook, define DO_GXT_HOOK and use customStrings().
- For full thread control, define DO_FULL_THREAD_CONTROL and use customThreadFilter(). This lets you decide which threads of main.scm get executed and which don't.
Nov 15 2005
- added unlimited height on aircraft.
- added unlimited height jetpack to Liberty City explorer.
- added speed limit remover for the Hydra.
- updates timers @32 @33 in injected script
- GXT hook
- full thread control
- does not unhook if have custom jobs
- fixed some MSVC 6.0 compilation issues
- original version