Photo

Sniping

15 replies to this topic
everen
  • everen

... ... ... (The silent guy)

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:59 PM

You go to a Vanilla server or something, become a soldier, get the maverick, and fly to the rooftops of the biker bar to snipe the bikers and cops down with your precious... MP5. How do you think about this sniping? Think it's noobish, or you do it often?

I sniped guys down lots a times, but lately i started thinking about this...

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:58 PM

I have the same oppinion on this as driveby killing. It's shows weakness, because most of the people on ground dont have a big chance to kill the roofers. turn.gif

f3llah1n
  • f3llah1n

God

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 01:29 AM Edited by f3llah1n, 05 November 2005 - 01:32 AM.

So basically you have you have a problem with everything?

God

Seems like half the people on this forum would wants you just running around 1 v1 with nothing but fists!

You got killed! SO WHAT

Kill him back and stop complaining

And for a start, if someone kills you from a roof, stop running past him!

njr1489
  • njr1489

MP5

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:27 AM

I think adding snipers and rockets in this game would be a good counter to the dreaded drive bys. I would look foward into those weapons in the game.

DA_Malice
  • DA_Malice

Snitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 November 2005 - 03:26 AM

yer me 2 i would love a sniper rifle in vc, none off u would have a chance, it is hard to kill me anyway on vc, just the sniper rifle do me

everen
  • everen

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:20 AM

Snipers and rockets are already in the game... Only impossible to work with, because of the *(@&@ aiming not synced. Oh well, maybe it wil in 0.2 biggrin.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (f3llah1n @ Nov 5 2005, 01:29)
So basically you have you have a problem with everything?

God

Seems like half the people on this forum would wants you just running around 1 v1 with nothing but fists!

You got killed! SO WHAT

Kill him back and stop complaining

And for a start, if someone kills you from a roof, stop running past him!

Geez, take a chill pill. I'm just telling my oppinion. Btw, are you acting like this because you like to roof kill?
Hmmmm, anyway it could be nice with some snipers though. ph34r.gif

everen
  • everen

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 11:41 AM

Like in the haitian-cuban gangwar. biggrin.gif
Haitian on the factory, cuban on the cafe. Zoom in, and head gone.

Frosthunter-K
  • Frosthunter-K

Yardie Lobo

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:35 PM

I Think roof killing with a m50 it's not soo bad (since doesn't spawn kill) cause if you stay close to the wall i don't get shot, and it's easy to run away with sprint.... just get anothr choper and kill him smile.gif For me the bad thing is Bike-Killing, but it also may be solved.... shot the tires and go around with the shotgun shooting in the back tounge.gif
But Anyway.. i think sniper and rocket should be in the next release... but the rocket shouldn't blow up the vehicles... just put them on fire!

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 04:32 PM

dam malice dont brag so mutch

but about roof sniping i think its pretty ok because i dont have difculties with killing snipers on roofs or why is it bad why is only fighting on foot good sure spawn killing that the only thing that is really noobish and glitching but roof-sniping drivebying etc is all part of the game u cant ban it from game or say its noobish everyone has its own way to kil if u aint agree with me check games like counter strike and so on ull c that there are campers there are snipers there are peeps on higher location(roof,crates)

edit drivebyes included=prt of the game cant scrap it from game or say it noobish but u cant say its anoying but noobish the corrct term is a new player to the game that dont nows the game well it doest says anything bout how good he is

DA_Malice
  • DA_Malice

Snitch

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 05 November 2005 - 11:54 PM

owner i dont knwo what u talkign about , i could kill u easy on vc,

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 12:42 PM

lo owner is my lil bro forget tho?

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 November 2005 - 09:18 AM

I think sniping would be good, but only 3 bullets. Having loads of ammunition would make people roof snipe and it would really get annoying.

But yes, sniping should hopefully be synchronised in the next version of VCMP.

BaygoN
  • BaygoN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 06:22 PM

it is noobish.it's very hard to kill someone with a mp5 on the roof and shoting.and if u use a heli to kill them,they start bitching about helikills"u f*cking helikiller,admin ban him"

random_download
  • random_download

:o

• Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 06:43 PM

There are no animations for scoped weapons in Vice City. When you shoot rockets/sniper/camera, you go into first person and never actually see the aniamtion, so Rockstar left it out. To have these weapons in game when the user fires the gun it just looks like he puches with a gun in his hand and a bullet comes out of nowhere.

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

1 thing ur all complaining about evrything so wait...the game must be in balance then everything is like u say"bad,overpowered,NOOBISH,etc." so the whole gam is overpowered noobish bad then it would make sense that the game is balanced and 1 thing fo the good ones around here who dont complain complain aplaude

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users