» «
Photo

[REL] Spawner

15 replies to this topic
jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2005 - 06:48 AM Edited by REspawn, 14 February 2007 - 02:26 PM.

Okay, first this tool may not be release for awhile as it has been created with Visual Basic 2005, so not many computers are fit to run the tool as of yet. But what it is, well it is a tool for making spawn locations for vehicles, weapons, objects, pickups, extras and more. It is all put into a very easy to us application for windows. All you have to do is fill oout some information about you spawn and it is done. The code can than be generated and saved as a text document, website or copyed to the windows clipboard. The main atraction is the way it is so easy to use an understand. Help is also a huge thing, lots and i mean lots of help has been provided to insure you understand what to do.

I got the idea for this tool because i was suprised at the amount of people that don't know how to make a simple spawn, so i dicided to make it easyer for everyone. Sadly as i said it is not ready for release yet. The only computers that can run the program is eathier very new computers or computers thta have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed, witch has not been release yet. Only the BETA version is avalible of it so far. Spawner is also only for SA. The generated code is converted for SA, not GTA3 or VC.

Comments are welcome as usual and i will post pics soon.....

Download NOW!

Stretchnutter
  • Stretchnutter

Also known as Racer_S

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 07:57 AM

Sounds cool.. so it generates code for SCM mods...?

Should be very helpful.

***GTA***
  • ***GTA***

GTAuthority

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2005 - 09:31 AM

Great tool. It will help a lot of people.

Hiddenshadow
  • Hiddenshadow

VC Phoenix Fanatic

• Members

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:16 PM

not bad,altough i wont use this,i'm not gonna start a new game every time i want to add a car spawn,it would be much more handy if it was via ipl

also,if you export it as a .exe,dous it still need the framework?

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:33 PM

QUOTE (jarjar @ Nov 2 2005, 02:48)
Comments are welcome as usual and i will post pics soon.....

Without a download link or screenshots, it doesn't qualify for the mod showroom by GTAF standards or a thread in my opinion. If this is in fact to generate SCM code, pickup points aren't hard to begin with.

@hidden: Since Darkpact, many things are possible without starting a new game.

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:19 AM

Well Demarest as i said and as you quoted, i am adding pictures soon, so your post was not really need.

hiddenshadow - If i extract it as an .exe it still needs the latest framework sadly, and as it is avalible for download, it is very large. And i am also going to make a version for mapping spawns soon, i just need sometime to get to know the coding and stuff. But good sugestion.

I will be adding some pics soon.....

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2005 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (jarjar @ Nov 4 2005, 06:19)
Well Demarest as i said and as you quoted, i am adding pictures soon, so your post was not really need.

No, YOUR post wasn't needed and that's my point. You posted in the showroom and there are guidelines. You STILL have not taken the 2 mintutes it would take to provide them, so as far as we're concerned, you're just talking about an idea. I have many ideas. I don't post a thread about any of them until I have something to offer as to not waste everybody's time.

Dillyracer
  • Dillyracer

citizen of lost heaven

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:03 PM

Demarest chill dude, if he doesn't post screens soon i agree but give him a little time

Anyway do you think you can pull this of with ipl files ?

Knife
  • Knife

Tits.

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 04 November 2005 - 05:21 PM

I know someone is making this and is very nearly done and plans to release it tomorrow so...

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (Dillyracer @ Nov 5 2005, 03:03)
Demarest chill dude, if he doesn't post screens soon i agree but give him a little time

Anyway do you think you can pull this of with ipl files ?

Yeh, i think i can pull it off for IPL files, but i will work on it for a while first to make sure i understand it fully.

P.S. I will try to post pictures soon, ImageShack isn;t working at the present moments sorry.....

adam schiller
  • adam schiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 11:52 AM

maybe if Demarest and you got along you could put dakrpactor intregrated in it as I havn't worked out how to put it in and what to do blush.gif that would help alot thanks

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2005 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (jarjar @ Nov 6 2005, 03:12)
P.S. I will try to post pictures soon, ImageShack isn;t working at the present moments sorry.....

It was FOUR days ago when you bothered with creating the topic.

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 02:36 AM

Okay, finaly i got it finished.
Version 1: Download NOW!

Download it and Rate It. Enjoy....

The-end
  • The-end

It's time to go home

• Members

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (jarjar @ Jan 9 2006, 02:36)

Your a bit late dude there's all ready one called gat code creator taht does the same thing and was out ages ago....oh well ima try yours if i get the chance

YeTi
  • YeTi

S'up Bitches?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 09 January 2006 - 05:17 PM

QUOTE (The-end @ Jan 9 2006, 10:20)
QUOTE (jarjar @ Jan 9 2006, 02:36)

Your a bit late dude there's all ready one called gat code creator taht does the same thing and was out ages ago....oh well ima try yours if i get the chance

GTA Code Creator* tounge.gif The program Knife was talking about a few posts up tounge.gif .

Not a bad little program. You should maybe make the help boxes a little bigger as the text is a little cut off. Also with the vehicle spawning you haven't left space for the user to select the colour of their vehicle.

jarjar
  • jarjar

Boss

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 January 2006 - 11:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up YeTi, this was my first full GTA Modding Tool, so it is a bit crappy, i am working on fixing it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users