Photo

n00b?

33 replies to this topic
poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 08:53 PM

actually me and my friends think ur a a disuser of the word noob(:S) u dont even now what noob is and 1 thing on the servers my real account owner they aint saying noob to him i think i got u dissed enuff for today ciao

ps:they say to good people and bad people both noob cuz the bad are sucking and are spaming,blocking ways,teamkilling the good are to good for someone like u and u begin shouting noob

zahbzahb
  • zahbzahb

WHAT?

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 November 2005 - 06:43 AM

WOW....30...31 posts!!

Sweet....

Gunslinger1992
  • Gunslinger1992

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 07:16 AM

In all honesty, why are you freaking out about this subject so much? I don't find it hard to dodge cars at all...Simply jump to the side at the last minute, or jump on top of the car itself. Repeat this while blasting away at it with all you've got..it should go down sooner or later.

Also, don't get upset if someone insults you or your family online. Since they don't know you in real life, they're most likely just being sarcastic in a way, even though their intentions are to hurt your feelings. It just amazes me how this bothers people so much...Watch this:

I hate you.

There. Is that message from me to you sincere? No. Did it take much effort from me? No. Does it truely hurt your feelings? No. Just look at everyone the way I do and nothing will get in your way.

Hopefully you get my meaning. Take care.

{mEr}Boff
  • {mEr}Boff

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 November 2005 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Gunslinger1992 @ Nov 18 2005, 07:16)
In all honesty, why are you freaking out about this subject so much? I don't find it hard to dodge cars at all...Simply jump to the side at the last minute, or jump on top of the car itself. Repeat this while blasting away at it with all you've got..it should go down sooner or later.

Also, don't get upset if someone insults you or your family online. Since they don't know you in real life, they're most likely just being sarcastic in a way, even though their intentions are to hurt your feelings. It just amazes me how this bothers people so much...Watch this:

I hate you.

There. Is that message from me to you sincere? No. Did it take much effort from me? No. Does it truely hurt your feelings? No. Just look at everyone the way I do and nothing will get in your way.

Hopefully you get my meaning. Take care.

bravo cool.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users