Photo

n00b?

33 replies to this topic
zahbzahb
  • zahbzahb

WHAT?

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:02 AM

Why is it that every time I carkill or "bikekill" someone they complain like little bitches and say.....n00b...lamer... This is what I dont understand because all of these these are features in the game and you are supposed to do it,you don't have to but you can if you want.

and so in conclusion if you don't like getting car killed then i got 2 words for yaaaaaa....

f*ck OFF!!!!

and that's the bottom liiiiiine 'cause ZAHB ZAHB said so!!!!

Do whatever ya wanna do!!!

Ratt
  • Ratt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:54 AM

The odd car kill is fine, it happens, everyone has car killed. But what people dont want is some Tw*t constantly car killing over and over again. The only reason people dont like it is because it shows a weakness. You cant aim for sh*t, so you use a vehicle cus its bigger and easier.

Use what you want, your choice, but respect other peoples feelings.

Good day.

zahbzahb
  • zahbzahb

WHAT?

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:07 AM

yeah well "RATT"..... I just played VCMP a minute ago and I car killed ONCE...JUST ONCE and the victim called me a n00b.
THAT PISSED ME OFF SO I KEPT ON DOING IT...TO PISS HIM OFF.....

THEN I FELT GOOD WHEN HE GOT SO ANGRY THAT HE TRIED TO INSULT MY MOM......WHICH IS LAME CAUSE HER DOESN"T EVEN KNOW HER..
AND THAT really made my day just knowing that I pissed him off that bad.....

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LIIIINE CAUSE ZAHB ZAHB SAID SO!!!!

DO WHATCHA WANNA DO!!!

VercettiVice
  • VercettiVice

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:32 AM

Hi ZhabZhab... You might remember me as RuLeRoFvC from VCMP. I aggree with Rat, "The odd car kill is fine, it happens, everyone has car killed. But what people dont want is some Tw*t constantly car killing over and over again. The only reason people dont like it is because it shows a weakness. You cant aim for sh*t, so you use a vehicle cus its bigger and easier." Thats what you do to me on VCMP ALOT!! Thats why people call you a n00b and a lamer. Because you cant aim for sh*t. And all you do is carkill, it gets old...

Mr Killer
  • Mr Killer

Upside-down circle

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:09 AM

ZahbZahb, I remember you.

Nothing is wrong with carkilling but too much, is annoying.

The reason people call you a n00b is because you spam, you always use caps, you carkill constantly, you complain and make excuses whenever you are killed, and you also are really annoying.

ZahbZahb, keep my post in mind.

Good day.

Hpz
  • Hpz

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:39 AM

I think YOU arE f*ckinG Lame AnD Can'T ShOOT A Huge TARGET

Carkilling is so lame, because it's almost impossible to LOSE with that.

-have a nice day,

Hpz

Ratt
  • Ratt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE (zahbzahb @ Oct 29 2005, 01:07)
yeah well "RATT"..... I just played VCMP a minute ago and I car killed ONCE...JUST ONCE and the victim called me a n00b.
THAT PISSED ME OFF

Sort your temper out. You get all stressed just because somebody calles you a n00b? Erm thats extremely childish in my view. Grow up. This is what gaming is about, killing, getting killed, killing, getting killed. You expect someone to not re-act when you kill them with a car? Ofcourse they're gonna re-act, you pissed them off.

Frosthunter-K
  • Frosthunter-K

Yardie Lobo

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 11:55 AM

Maybe zahbzahb doens't know how sucks being constantly killed by a car.... maybe because he is always in the car.. maybe he needs to grow up... or maybe... he just needs to learn how to kill outside the car

Ratt
  • Ratt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:28 PM

This post is completely pointless. You dont see everyone else come and post because they get called a n00b. All you're doing is showing to everyone how babyish you are, and at the same time letting everyone know (including server admins) how you behave in servers.

Luke
  • Luke

suckmyrocket

• None

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:45 PM

In a way I agree with the topic starter - to an extent. People will never be happy, there's facilities in VC:MP that allow a fairly decent amount of control over the game, I mean, if you're that much against car killing then go play mall war or something where there's no cars. If you choose to have a full blown game, using the full map, using the full selection of vehicles and the full range of weapons - then expect to be killed using the whole range of methods, including car kills, heli kills, whatever. You can't expect people to play lamely because then they get car killed and get pissed off - it's a scenario where someone is trying to avoid car killing because they think it's n00bish but then someone else comes and does it to them so they explode with insults and anger. I've played the game. I know it's stressing. You just simply can't expect people to cap their own behavious in game so they sit and drink tea instead of killing each other.

zahbzahb: Calm down.

The_Driv3r
  • The_Driv3r

1337 Pr0

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Killer789 @ Oct 29 2005, 05:09)
ZahbZahb, I remember you.

Nothing is wrong with carkilling but too much, is annoying.

The reason people call you a n00b is because you spam, you always use caps, you carkill constantly, you complain and make excuses whenever you are killed, and you also are really annoying.

ZahbZahb, keep my post in mind.

Good day.

lol i saw him using speedhack and minigun.. lol maybe thats the reason why they call him.. "n00b" happy.gif

AlphaCueUp
  • AlphaCueUp

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:26 PM

its ok to dislike it when a person calls you a n00b for killing them, i try not to 'carkill' or 'bikekill' as much as possible, i will get out of my car and fight. if someone drive-bys me, its usually because i didnt see them coming, or i screwed up in dogding the bullets, all in all its pretty easy to jump on the car and get it on fire...if that happens, dont be a n00b and run away to the next car...that is very lame!

AlphaCueUp
  • AlphaCueUp

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:27 PM

its ok to dislike it when a person calls you a n00b for killing them, i try not to 'carkill' or 'bikekill' as much as possible, i will get out of my car and fight. if someone drive-bys me, its usually because i didnt see them coming, or i screwed up in dogding the bullets, all in all its pretty easy to jump on the car and get it on fire...if that happens, dont be a n00b and run away to the next car...that is very lame!

tommy vercetti guy
  • tommy vercetti guy

A fellow canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:32 PM

NOOB!

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:08 PM

I agree 100% with Ratt. I mean driveby killing is okay.... If you do it from time to time. But if you keep killing constantly with driveby kills then it shows alot of weakness .
Anywho, my personal advice for you is to get out of the car and kill. Instead of wondering why people call you a n00b when you constantly kill on the same way with no aiming just being inside a car and shooting them. Plus it's extremely easy to driveby kill. When a person is next to your car he's dead in a second, he can barely move.

P.s. ZahbZahb maybe you should just learn to see it from other people's point of view... Or maybe not.. dozingoff.gif Oh and have you ever tried getting driveby killed constantly? Hmm maybe that could help you see how it's like.

BiG_X
  • BiG_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:24 AM

well yea u guys thinck thats ok but u really dont know how people dont like to get car kill and no one likes drive by noobs i know i dont

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:47 AM

Ye but driveby is a very special part of the game and if i listen to everything overpowers eachother so that shud be ok then?

comlaints:
-guns to strong
-drivebye to strong
-heli to strong

use the materials in game dont complain just get better

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:15 AM

I agree that they're all very effective ways to kill. But... It's also a very easy way to kill, which shows a weakness at the player doing it.

Ratt
  • Ratt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 10:42 AM

At the end of the day, it all boils down to having fun. Killing someone in a game is fun, however way you do it, it makes you feel good, its how our brains are programmed.

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:22 PM

ur making me confused boiling man

BiG_X
  • BiG_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:07 PM

ok poep9898 if u thinck all of it its ok play me and you will see what im talken about my msn its [email protected]
message me so we can play 1 v 1
and trust me its not easy to win whit me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOD its all about bisnesn and fair game

BiG_X
  • BiG_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:36 PM

use the materials in game dont complain just get better[code=auto:0]

just get bether? lol u play like a noob useng srive bys and u know why people coll you a noob? because they like skill play they dont like no noob goin oraund and car kill or helli kil! hmmm you rimamber the mta mode? why did int people ran you over? why people colld you a noob in mta when you helli killd some one because its gay to die that way and im sure you did not run over people in mta
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AOD its all about the fair game

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 09:56 PM

OMJ LIEK DOUBLE POST NUB. ktnx ph34r.gif
Please fix your typos. turn.gif Btw, dont call people n00bs just because they kill on a way you dont like ph34r.gif

BiG_X
  • BiG_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 02:44 AM

i hope u dot got a problem Vercetti Gangsta and i just want to tell it all y they are cold noob
and i type how i want so f*ck you Vercetti Gangsta u can suck my cock biggrin.gif

Vercetti Gangsta
  • Vercetti Gangsta

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 11:05 AM

Sorry but look again, oh noes it's a mangina.... Ah well no sucking for me O_O

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 04:37 PM

lol i think the one swho are using the noob word the most dont even now what the correct term fo noob is the better players dont say y ur noob or if u say that ur maybe a noob

dont complain use the thing in game i mean by that street fighting-drivebyes-carkills-helikills-melee kills- and so on (for the ones who didnt new what i wanted to say"use the stuff in game dont complain

Ratt
  • Ratt

Snitch

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:45 PM

You also confuse me 'poep'

BiG_X
  • BiG_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:05 PM

well all i was tryen to say is that you war not a noob in mta why shold u be in vc-mp alien.gif

poep9898
  • poep9898

total OWNAG3

• Members

Posted 06 November 2005 - 12:44 PM

thats the maybe noob term thingy so i think i think i wunna said i was a noob and boiling man i made my self confused to tounge.gif

BiG_X
  • BiG_X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 November 2005 - 07:27 PM

they coll u guys a noobs becaause u are its just that simple suicidal.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users