user posted image

bammargera
  • bammargera

Just Call Me Rob, Its Easier That Way

• Members

Posted 29 September 2007 - 09:20 AM

if its that much of a problem
1.dont use it.
2.burn to a re-writable this has always worked for me.

definative2335
  • definative2335

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

how do u delete songs off custom sound tracks rampage_ani.gif

definative2335
  • definative2335

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:12 AM

never mind ive found out...... "TO DELETE SONGS OFF GTA LCS" cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif hahaha i love cookies, but ne way connet your psp to your comp. using USB 2.0 open file PSP go to save data and open file ULUS10041CUSTOMTRACKS and there they are if you directly copy music into this folder you risk bricking your psp nervous.gif and completly screwing up your copy of GTA LCS nervous.gif ....... i know i know blush.gif i am your favorite person of the day inlove.gif anyway tell meh wut you think icon14.gif i love smilies rampage_ani.gif

HeliPilot
  • HeliPilot

GTAIII Mobile Mods

• Members

Posted 24 November 2007 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (definative2335 @ Nov 23 2007, 20:12)
never mind ive found out...... "TO DELETE SONGS OFF GTA LCS"  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif  cookie.gif hahaha i love cookies, but ne way connet your psp to your comp. using USB 2.0 open file PSP go to save data and open file ULUS10041CUSTOMTRACKS  and there they are if you directly copy music into this folder you risk bricking your psp  nervous.gif  and completly screwing up your copy of GTA LCS  nervous.gif ....... i know i know blush.gif i am your favorite person of the day  inlove.gif anyway tell meh wut you think icon14.gif i love smilies  rampage_ani.gif

WHAT??? What the heck are you talking about.

You CAN NOT brick your PSP through the custom soundtracks folder, not possible. Nor is it possible to mess up your your copy of GTA LCS or VCS.

YOU CAN ONLY BRICK A PSP THROUGH A FIRMWARE UPDATE OR DOWNGRADE, PERIOD.

And I still have no clue what your trying to say here. Once a music file is converted it uses the .GTA extension. Music files without this extension just won't play, it's that simple. And to add the custom soundtracks folder located in the savedata folder will show up as a corrupt file in the memory stick option under the XMB. This is NORMAL because the PSP doesn't recognize .GTA extensions, only Grand Theft Auto will know what to do with these extensions.

At this point adding or deleting files from the custom soundtracks folder becomes as simple as windows 101.

So, sorry, no cookies for you sad.gif

Killer.Khan
  • Killer.Khan

no.

• Members

Posted 08 January 2008 - 02:05 AM

Ok, I'll tel all of you who are having trouble a couple of easy steps to load music into your GTA game.

Download Limewire

Drag the songs from shared files onto a disk

Upload them onto your PSP

Voilla.

Note: You must download a 3rd party application from the official R* website before downloading or else it won't work!

KillerX3189
  • KillerX3189

KillerX3189

• Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:52 AM

the readme doesn't work and i can hack/convert any vid/musics to any type of ur choice.[email protected] for hacking and converting those to whatever you want.

MazdaSpeed
  • MazdaSpeed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2008 - 08:29 AM

QUOTE (gta_boy @ Jun 8 2007, 02:08)
on my gta lcs ,custom tracks do work without using real cds i use cds that i burn

Same. They work when you burn them with nero startsmart.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:56 AM

Im trying to use Exact Audio Copy PSP Edition, to convert MP3s to Toc. but I can't. Whenever I try to drag and drop an Mp3 into the program it comes up, "Unhandled Exeption: at 0060592A -> ACCESS_VIOLATION". Any Ideas?

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

modelmaster
  • modelmaster

Vice Liberty San Andreas City Stories Veteran

• Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 03:17 PM

this calls for iRshell.

the plugin that f*cks my psp over. damnit somebody hack it!!

modelmaster
  • modelmaster

Vice Liberty San Andreas City Stories Veteran

• Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 12:22 AM Edited by modelmaster, 03 September 2008 - 10:46 PM.

Try this. (http://www.shareware...coder-41214.exe) i cant say if it works cuz my psp is in sonys hands for the time being. dropped it, cant even play games now.

tell me if it works, mates.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users