» «
Photo

Hidden Package Locations

205 replies to this topic
Scotty/chino
  • Scotty/chino

The Hatch

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:42 PM Edited by Scotty/chino, 27 May 2009 - 02:37 AM.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 May 2007 - 09:12 PM

R* refuses to port it to PC. So no pictures.

I was wrong anyways. It's not in the alleyway. At the bottom of the bridge is a building with what kind of looks like an elevated walkway circling it. Head down into that "pit" down below. Bring a vehicle. While not easy, a PCJ CAN be used. Anyways, at ground level, you'll see a shotgun pickup in a doorway. Just above that, on top of a small overhang, is that package. Just hop onto a vehicle and hop onto that overhang and you're done.

Scotty/chino
  • Scotty/chino

The Hatch

• Members

Posted 23 May 2007 - 10:27 PM Edited by Scotty/chino, 24 July 2009 - 11:23 PM.

ipswich58
  • ipswich58

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

How do you get number 35 off portland island. I can't on to the beam. sad.gif

Thanks

discovery97
  • discovery97

In Soviet Russia internet surfs YOU!

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:42 PM

I'm up to 53 hidden packages and this topic will surely help biggrin.gif . only if my dad's printer would work good enough. But thanks anyways.

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 08 December 2007 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (ipswich58 @ Dec 5 2007, 18:25)
How do you get number 35 off portland island. I can't on to the beam. sad.gif

Thanks

Apologies for late reply.

Could you post a picture or map location of the one your referring to?

ipswich58
  • ipswich58

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 December 2007 - 02:16 PM Edited by ipswich58, 09 December 2007 - 07:54 PM.

QUOTE (saintdave @ Dec 8 2007, 18:47)
QUOTE (ipswich58 @ Dec 5 2007, 18:25)
How do you get number 35 off portland island. I can't on to the beam.  sad.gif

Thanks

Apologies for late reply.

Could you post a picture or map location of the one your referring to?

Number 37on the map. Bottom left hand corner.

user posted image
Portland Island Hidden Package Map

Thanks

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 01:54 PM

@ipswich58 -

I remember this package being one of the more tricky ones to get. As you used a map from GameFAQs for reference I had a look at one of their hidden packages guides for help on this particular one, I'm not sure if you would have done the same already so forgive me if you have already read what I'm about to post. The following method seems best in attempts to reach/collect it so hopefully it will help.

This is a particularly difficult package to get. Go to the west side of the island start your run-up to the ramp way from the grass. You will have to hit the ramp at a slight angle (to the right) to ensure that you land on the beam. Furthermore, you will need to gently push forward on the analog stick to make Toni lean forward on the bike. This will allow you to get the necessary speed to make the jump. The only way I have actually been able to land on this beam is when I have managed to get the bike high enough to crash into the Callahan Bridge itself. As Toni falls, he lands on the beam as opposed to the ground. If you are struggling to land on the beam, then this may be an effective option.

Stefan.
  • Stefan.

OG

• Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 10:07 AM

I have no trouble with hidden packages, but I must congratulate you on making a fantastic list.

Well done. icon14.gif

ipswich58
  • ipswich58

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (saintdave @ Dec 10 2007, 13:54)
@ipswich58 -

I remember this package being one of the more tricky ones to get. As you used a map from GameFAQs for reference I had a look at one of their hidden packages guides for help on this particular one, I'm not sure if you would have done the same already so forgive me if you have already read what I'm about to post. The following method seems best in attempts to reach/collect it so hopefully it will help.

This is a particularly difficult package to get. Go to the west side of the island start your run-up to the ramp way from the grass. You will have to hit the ramp at a slight angle (to the right) to ensure that you land on the beam. Furthermore, you will need to gently push forward on the analog stick to make Toni lean forward on the bike. This will allow you to get the necessary speed to make the jump. The only way I have actually been able to land on this beam is when I have managed to get the bike high enough to crash into the Callahan Bridge itself. As Toni falls, he lands on the beam as opposed to the ground. If you are struggling to land on the beam, then this may be an effective option.

I tried that but everytime I do it, I always go too fast and go straight into the water. I always end up at the hospital. I will try it again.

Thanks for the help!

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:40 PM

Keep at it mate.

Out of curiosity what bike (if your using a bike) do you use for reaching this package?

ipswich58
  • ipswich58

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:47 AM

I've been able to get it now! smile.gif

Thanks for your help!

Thomas

xtina_fan81
  • xtina_fan81

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:34 PM

How do you get the hidden package on the train station roof, west of portland island?? I cant see a way of reaching itt

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:52 PM

@xtina_fan81 -

Method taken from GameFAQs

Take a PCJ 600 from outside Salvatore's mansion and go to the west side of island. You should see a large pier. Travel along it and you should notice two sets of stairs. Go towards the Callahan Bridge and stop half-way there. Turn around and accelerate towards the staircase. You should go up the staircase and land the bike (or yourself in the event you fall off the bike whilst doing the stunt) on the roof. You will see the package right in front of you now. Simply walk into the package to claim it.

No Need For Name
  • No Need For Name

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2009 - 02:07 AM

On Portland island in Hepburn heights in the construction site by the building you destroyed in the mission blow up dolls theres a h.p. on the 2nd level of the site that i cant get and you cant fit any vehicle except for a motorcycle in there because the opening to get in there is small can anyone help me

darius940304
  • darius940304

• Members

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:29 AM

QUOTE (No Need For Name @ Jan 22 2009, 04:07)
On Portland island in Hepburn heights in the construction site by the building you destroyed in the mission blow up dolls theres a h.p. on the 2nd level of the site that i cant get and you cant fit any vehicle except for a motorcycle in there because the opening to get in there is small can anyone help me

You have to jump with a PCJ in the place where you blowed up the building in Blow Up Dolls...and so you even do a unique jump....you have to try and land on the top of the building from the construction site and can now jump from the topof the building to the 2nd level where the package is.

ThE uNdEaD
  • ThE uNdEaD

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:10 AM

Hmmm.. How to get #26?

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

Can you be specific and show which one (on the map) you mean? I ask because various guides start from different numbers so #26 could be different to that on another map.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

I think he means the first post, in that case just use a PCJ-600 and speed up the El-Trains stairs and you'll end up on that mini-roof with the package.

And I sadly have a messed up situation with the game and there's one package I cannot figure out.

ThE uNdEaD
  • ThE uNdEaD

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Feb 14 2009, 10:02)
I think he means the first post, in that case just use a PCJ-600 and speed up the El-Trains stairs and you'll end up on that mini-roof with the package.

And I sadly have a messed up situation with the game and there's one package I cannot figure out.

Thanks! I tried that before but with an Angel. Didn't work so I gave up for some time but now im collecting all the Hidden Packages so i needed to know. I got 70/100 right now. Mostly thanks to these forums.

ThE uNdEaD
  • ThE uNdEaD

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:33 PM

I need help with the Hidden Package that is located on the second floor of the construction site in Hepburn Heights. I used the way that also gives you and Unique Stunt. so i used the ''Blow Up Dolls'' remains. Im at the very top right now so can somebody tell me how to get down to the 2nd floor. I can't find any stairs.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (ThE uNdEaD @ Feb 14 2009, 16:33)
I need help with the Hidden Package that is located on the second floor of the construction site in Hepburn Heights. I used the way that also gives you and Unique Stunt. so i used the ''Blow Up Dolls'' remains. Im at the very top right now so can somebody tell me how to get down to the 2nd floor. I can't find any stairs.

You have to jump down but be careful to not fall down all the way. Look below yourself and position yourself, don't jump using the jump button but just continue walking and you'll fall there.

In the future, don't double post and use the "EDIT" button. Just a friendly reminder.

ThE uNdEaD
  • ThE uNdEaD

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:12 AM

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Unknown Hitman
  • Unknown Hitman

Hitman #78 IlIIllIlIIllI

• Members

Posted 09 March 2009 - 11:19 AM

One question, how would it be possible to get the Hidden Package that lays on the Lighthouse island?

I can't find a boat at Staunton Island and I'm nothing close to the mission Sicilian Gambit. I am also not willing to use any cheats so don't even think about suggesting it.

I know the boat is the only way but at the dock platforms near the Staunton Island safehouse. Am I missing the boats or is it a glitch?

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:05 PM

Isn't the mission the sicilian gambit mission done on the lighthouse island? I can't remember, because if it is then you can just have a quick look around while you are killing everybody.

Unknown Hitman
  • Unknown Hitman

Hitman #78 IlIIllIlIIllI

• Members

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:37 AM Edited by Unknown Hitman, 17 March 2009 - 03:05 AM.

Yes, it is done on the lighthouse but I just started a new save and I just got to Staunton Island. On my last try for 100% failed so I started fresh. I'm trying to find all the Hidden Packages on Portland right now. Thats the only one I'm having problems with. sad.gif

EDIT*

I won't worry about that one now but I need to know how to get Packages: #15 Portland #31.

And also, are there any maps showing the location of each Hidden Package? Like a dot indicating that the Package lays there.

EDIT*

I got each and every Hidden Package so no need to answer any of my questions on this Topic.

gtasearcher
  • gtasearcher

No sh*t.

• Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:15 PM

Sorry for the BUMP, but may I post another way around the package on the Hepburn Construction Site?

It's easy, you can do it even at the start of the game smile.gif

Go here:
user posted image
user posted image

Get on the rail tracks on foot:
user posted imageuser posted image

Then walk here:
user posted image
user posted image

Prepare for a running jump.
Tap X and while at the end of the track, quickly press square
It may take some time and frustration, but trust me, you WILL get there easier than with the jump.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Don't forget to get your sniper and hidden package smile.gif
user posted image

I hope it will be better for all of you struggling to get it smile.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:58 PM

I always get to that package using the train tracks. It's just too annoying and hard with the jump.

josephangelo
  • josephangelo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

how you get that package on top of gas station???

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:32 AM

The following methods are from GameFAQs on how to get the package ontop of the petrol station -

This package is on top of the petrol station canopy. A dastardly package. I used a PCJ-600 and started from the eastern side of the carlot, drove at full speed at the wall in the pic. This sent me flying through the air to land on the canopy and collect the package.

Alternative strategy: This has been given to me by Mike and I think it will make alot of people's lives simpler. He simply parks the rear wheels of an ambulance  up on the wall on the junkyard side of the petrol station. This makes the ambulance higher than normal. He says that if you run along the roof you are  able to get enough speed to jump to the petrol station roof and grab the  package!

Alternate strategy #2: This was sent to me from animal_delos. He says that there is a ramp in the junkyard over a broken down white car. If you back up a PCJ-600, a Sanchez or a Manchez to the far back left corner of the junkyard, hold square and X to give yourself a boost start and drive straight at the ramp, it is possible to land on the petrol station canopy without falling off your bike but remember to brake when you land or you will just drive off the other side.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users