Photo

Hidden Package Locations

205 replies to this topic
ChaosAlert
  • ChaosAlert

Gaming enthusiast.

• Members

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:57 PM

Ack, apparently it turns out I had actully gotten that package before when I was getting packages on rocks. Forgot about it.

It seems I overlooked one last package on Portland, in the Harbor. But now, I finally have all 100 packages. smile.gif

Thanks for the help on the locations, very useful.

blackwings
  • blackwings

the honor of this amputation

• Members

Posted 19 November 2005 - 05:34 PM

i posted this in a thread about the HP on top of the gas station in portland:

i tried this 500 times on the junkyard jump, got it first time doing this:

pull into the car lot, back up against 8-balls fence - smash face first into the wall of the gas station, you face plant off the bike and onto the roof of the gas station, EVERY TIME

king.c1
  • king.c1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 November 2005 - 05:06 AM

the gas station one was easy for me i got it on the 2nd time i rammed my bike into the wall tounge.gif

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 23 November 2005 - 08:51 PM

Its probably been metioned before but im playing now and i just wondered how do you get the package on top of the safehouse in St. Marks?

Fletchnuts
  • Fletchnuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:45 AM

Use an ambulance to reach the roof.

Soni
  • Soni

Eriatarka

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:19 AM Edited by Soni, 28 November 2005 - 12:22 AM.

How am I suppose to get the hidden package on the roof of the construction site in Hepburn Heights?

Fletchnuts
  • Fletchnuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 10:40 PM

This has already been covered earlier in the thread but I will hit it one last time.

The roof of the construction site can be reached by two means. The first involves using the destroyed Dolls House as a ramp to reach the roof. For this method you drive along the road or sidewalk outside of ammunation heading North, then veer to the left and jump over the el tracks.

The second method involves using toni to jump from the el tracks to the roof. Many people complain that they can't get it, but I managed on the second try. Hold down x and run forward, at the last possible moment while still holding x, press the square button and jump. You can make it.

There is a third method that probably takes it a little bit too far, but you could always use the helicopter...

lankylarry
  • lankylarry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 November 2005 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Fletchnuts @ Nov 28 2005, 22:40)
This has already been covered earlier in the thread but I will hit it one last time.

The roof of the construction site can be reached by two means. The first involves using the destroyed Dolls House as a ramp to reach the roof. For this method you drive along the road or sidewalk outside of ammunation heading North, then veer to the left and jump over the el tracks.

The second method involves using toni to jump from the el tracks to the roof. Many people complain that they can't get it, but I managed on the second try. Hold down x and run forward, at the last possible moment while still holding x, press the square button and jump. You can make it.

There is a third method that probably takes it a little bit too far, but you could always use the helicopter...

yeah thanx ive got them all a few days ago but thanx for your help

blackwings
  • blackwings

the honor of this amputation

• Members

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:07 AM

the easiest wya ive found to get the one on top of the construction site is to take a pcj up on the tracks and drive toward the building, veering off at the last second to face plant onto the 2nd floor of the building

Sixnitemares
  • Sixnitemares

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:18 AM

where can you get a boat to get to the hidden packages in the water? i have 96 hidden packages and i need a boat to get the last ones.

DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr
  • DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr

Vote Saxon!

• Members

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:52 PM Edited by DeAnO_GTA~MaStEr, 06 December 2005 - 05:56 PM.

You can get your hands on a boat at the end of one of the piers at the docks in Newport, Staunton Island.

Sixtoemo
  • Sixtoemo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2005 - 10:36 PM

I cant get the one under the callahan bridge in portland. Somebody please help me. sign-yee.gif sign-yee.gif

Fletchnuts
  • Fletchnuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:59 AM

That one is definitely a toughy. I always used the pcj to reach that girder, but I'm sure any two wheeled vehicle (scooters aside) is capable of reaching it. Be sure to get enough run up distance to reach the proper height and distance. Also keep in mind that as you hit the ramp your bike will tend to slide to the right, so aim a little left of the girder. If you've been trying it for hours on end, take a break and come back to it. Cooling off and relaxing away from the game does wonders.

Blu_Majik
  • Blu_Majik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2006 - 10:57 AM

QUOTE (Fletchnuts @ Nov 9 2005, 00:40)
Ok, this package has to be the most discussed I've ever seen.

This is the final explanation I'm going to make for it.

There is only one known way to reach the roof of the gas station - that I'm aware of -

Get a motorcycle, from what I've heard the PCJ and the Freeway both do very well. Jump from the car crusher area onto the roof of the gas station. There is little I can offer you in advice. Aim for the car resting against the wall, push forward to get enough speed, pull back slightly as you hit the car. If you do this properly you should have no trouble reaching the package.

I know this works! I've had enough air w/ the PCJ to completely clear the gas station roof and land on the small building behind it. Just keep trying and you'll get it!

i struggled to do that jump so another way (the way i done it anyway!!) was to thief two garbage trucks and park them side by side between the wall (the one you have to go over with the jump) and the canopy, then leave a motorbike on the otherside of the wall (so that when you drive at it, you go over it and then over the wall) then nick a ambulance reverse it over the bike and then wall onto the top of the two garbage trucks and there you have it, a truck made ramp you can jump on and run right onto the roof!

blu_

_James_
  • _James_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2006 - 07:41 AM Edited by _James_, 19 March 2006 - 07:44 AM.

NNOOO! What should i do people. i admit ive been using maps to get my hidden packages and i have 97/100 and when ever i find a package i cross it off and theres only 1 package left and thats the one u get after burning/bringing down the house in SSV yet i still need 3 packages. does any one noe of any really hard to find packages that maybe require packages that not many people hav mentioned because im sure this mightve happened to a few other people. and in this situation it means you have to go back through the whole list again just to find 2 packages... cry.gif
any sort of help will be greeeeeaaatly appreiciated smile.gif

MafiaMan4
  • MafiaMan4

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 07 June 2006 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Slamman @ Oct 27 2005, 10:13)
I'm not far enough to have a scope rifle or boat yet,

BILL

hey bill, im billy lol..yea...wat i do...i dont use cheats during my gameplay, but after i save, i screw around, and just put in cheats out the butt..it helps ha

adultswim16
  • adultswim16

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 June 2006 - 08:42 PM

is there a map of where they are?

rstephens18
  • rstephens18

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 June 2006 - 01:50 AM

ive got 91 of the packages or hands w/e u call them.....and im so close....where is the concrete "allotment" in saint marks? and info would be awesome.....

AgentX7k
  • AgentX7k

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 July 2006 - 02:48 PM

Hey, wondered if you guys could help me get a package

(sorry if it's already been brought up in the thread, but I didn't want to look because it would probably spoil locations for packages I haven't found yet)

I can see it, but I cannot figure out how to get it. It's in Heburn Hiehgts at the construction site on a roof above a blocked off door. I know if I had a van or truck I could reach it but the oy way to get to it is through 2 doorways only big enough for a bike.

- Thanks

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• Members

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:46 PM

QUOTE (Fletchnuts @ Oct 29 2005, 03:58)
For the gas station one you have to get a motorcycle, pcj works great, drive down into the car crusher area. If you keep going straight there's a dirt ramp that goes up to the wharf area. If you drive back down that ramp (towards the gas station) and past the trailer, you'll see a car (straight ahead) leaning up against the hill that you can use as a ramp. This will give you enough height to cross the street and land on the top of the station.

On a side note, has anyone found the last 2 or 3 for portland. I'd really love to be done with that island and get my mp5. (I really like to conquer the hidden packages one island at a time)

I tried it a lot of times... it won't work for me! There are missing a few meters...

Any other ways or is there something that I could have done wrong?

I started at the farest part near the water so I could get down the ramp...

MJ2k
  • MJ2k

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 July 2006 - 12:54 PM

I had trouble getting that one too.
I ended up doing the dirtbike races to unlock the Manchez. It's a bit faster than the Sanchez and can handle the uneven ground a bit better than the PCJ.

It makes that jump a lot easier.

explicitmo
  • explicitmo

insane crazy, driving ms. daisy

• Members

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:09 AM Edited by explicitmo, 10 July 2006 - 10:05 AM.

Where is #13 on the map (FAQ link) in Staunton ???

It's the one which is north right next to the safehouse.

Okay, I found it. The problem solved itself after beating a certain mission...

blush.gif

But I still only got 96 plus one which I can't reach (on top of gas station) and I don't know which 3 are missing?

Where is the one at portland near the supermarket in harbor district?

bitsandpieces
  • bitsandpieces

follow my lead to victory ... or be forever lost.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 19 July 2006 - 12:57 AM Edited by bits&pieces, 30 July 2006 - 05:20 PM.

The one on top of the gas station was easy to get by smashing onto the wall with a PCJ, starting from the car lot.

I'm still in Portland and so far i've gotten 33 packages. I had written on a piece of paper the numbers of the ones i was missing, but now i can't seem to find that piece of paper mercie_blink.gif
Besides the one on top of the gas station and the one on the contruction site, which other ones are difficult to get?? Please...........then i'll know which one i'm missing. Thanks in advance... die.gif ph34r.gif

Edited: This should do! http://www.cheathapp...cs_packages.asp

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 27 August 2006 - 06:58 AM

i have 69/70 packages(port+stau)but theres one that i miss.It is supose to be on the fort staunton which you bllo up later in game.since i cant see it can i get it after the mission or before i blow up staunton??

nealmac
  • nealmac

Low lie, the fields of Anfield Road

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:45 AM

I'm missing one from Staunton Island too. I think it's the same one you mention, but I've been told I can't get it until later. I haven't done any of the storyline missions here yet.

mfr122887
  • mfr122887

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

I have beaten the main storyline. I am going aorund and collecting all the hidden packages and have gotten 99/100. I am missing the one in Fort Stauton in the alleyway behind the garbage. The garbage can is not there so I dont know how to get the last hidden package. Does anyone have any idea what happened? Do you need to get it before you blow everything up?

pspgtamaniac
  • pspgtamaniac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

i am having trouble with one of the hidden packages i wanted to know if there was another way other than a helicopter to get it its in the portland harbor on top of the last building you have to jump the ramp then continue on to the last building to get it for some reason ive tried it a million times and the pcj nor the sanchez will get me far enough to get on the roof if anyone has a better way to do this or something i may be doing wrong please reply

saintdave
  • saintdave

saintdave™

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 January 2007 - 09:20 PM

No need to make a topic and post here pspgtamaniac wink.gif

I have replied in the topic you made, hopefully it will be of some help.

Scotty/chino
  • Scotty/chino

The Hatch

• Members

Posted 22 May 2007 - 06:13 PM Edited by Scotty/chino, 27 May 2009 - 02:37 AM.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:32 PM

From left to right, your yellow circles:

- It's in the inner area of the airport (with the big "dome"). Just N-NW of the dome is a set of airplane stairs leading up to an overhang. Once up there, you'll find a ramp that takes you over a raised area just west of the dome. Once over it, you can get the package easily. My first time collecting it, I actually used the Police Car to get up there!

- On the roof of the main overhang out front, behind a billboard. There are two ways up there that I know of. Along the runway, very near the RC Toyz van is a ramp that leads up there. Or there's a ramp within the inner area with the dome, very near where the Firetruck is parked.

- There is an alleyway that was used for Gang Car Roundup in GTA3. It is also used for an LCS mission, but I don't know the name of it. You can also drop down to it from the boulevard bridge above. It's a small series of tunnels with an HP there.

As for your Staunton blue circile, I'm pretty certain you meant to give that a yellow circle, because if you can see it, how to get it is painfully obvious. It cannot be had until the Callahan Bridge has reached the Stuanton is unlocked version. At that point, when you're going from Staunton to Portland, you ramp right over it. So make that jump, but then stop and turn around. It's at the end of the flat ground there.

The following are your Portland blue circles from top to bottom:

- If you enter the junkyard, you'll see very near to the entrance, a white wrecked car that ramps upward in a southerly direction. Go up the grassy mound that leads up to the white boardwalk up above and use that distance as a runup with a PCJ. Don't be afraid to use the lean forward trick to gain more speed. Hit the angle wrecked car and you will launch yourself onto the roof. The first time I got that, I was going the perfect speed. But the second time, I was actually going too fast and had to bail when I was on the roof as not to overshoot it.

- Did you circle the wrong one? This is the one in the building you blow up in Blow Up Dolls. Getting it is quite easy. Just drop down from the tracks above. IIRC, you don't even need to do that as you can just drop down from the ramp that is created in that mission (though I could be wrong about that). If you meant the one in the construction yard instead, get on the el train tracks. As you're running along, you'll notice that in the southeast corner of the construction, is a ledge that extends pretty close to the tracks. You can run and jump this on foot. Once up there, simply head to where you'll be above the package and jump off. That one's hard to get to than the Blow Up Dolls one you circled, which is why I described both just in case.

- This is a fun one. Go far south on the boardwalk with a PCJ. Drive north going VERY fast. Hit the stairs leading up to it (not easy). The angle of the stairs and the angle of the rooftop of the el train station means you will likely be sitting up there. Of course, if you happen to be overshooting it, just bail on the bike when you're well over the roof so that you land on it on foot and collect it.

- In the docks, go to the north edge that borders the beach. Head west. IIRC, you can even go beyond the building there. Use a PCJ and drive east and use the ramp. Be sure to gain as much speed as possible (use the lean forward trick). You'll be on top of the rooftops there and from there, you can just hop them on foot until you reach the corner with the package.

Let me know if this isn't all that you need smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users