Photo

Right...what the hell is up with this?

6 replies to this topic
xspudx
  • xspudx

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:04 AM

How comes I cannot play this at all? it just stalls in the taxi place saying 'connecting' and stops there, its on every damn server i try to play, sometimes it crashes half way through load, and i have to reset my pc, i am using 1.d and i really want to know what the hell is up with this.

Cam
  • Cam

Cam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:17 AM

Disable any firewall you may have.
Make sure the server is up (try PartyServer or littlewhitey's)
Make sure you have a clean install of VC, dont know why it would crash during load.

ChRoM3
  • ChRoM3

g0t skillZ

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 01:32 AM

Yeh its most likely ur firewall, i had the same problem. Jus make sure gta-vc.exe and vc-mp.exe have full access to the net.

Edit: Hehe nice avy man biggrin.gif

xspudx
  • xspudx

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2005 - 09:21 PM

thanks biggrin.gif , anyway, the firewall is off, i just dont understand this at all....

everen
  • everen

... ... ... (The silent guy)

• Members

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:39 PM

Maybe you should reinstall VC-MP and/or GTA Vice city.

xspudx
  • xspudx

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 27 October 2005 - 03:43 PM

I have...like 500 times, ever since this version came out I haven't been able to play at all, I am not reformatting my computer for something so stupid, it's also cancelling out programs like call of duty, and ares, but i'm not sure if it's the firewall, because even when i turn it off, it does nothing...

Cam
  • Cam

Cam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2005 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (xspudx @ Oct 27 2005, 15:43)
I have...like 500 times, ever since this version came out I haven't been able to play at all, I am not reformatting my computer for something so stupid, it's also cancelling out programs like call of duty, and ares, but i'm not sure if it's the firewall, because even when i turn it off, it does nothing...

One time it seemed to be a port problem for one of my friends, and pointing the DMZ to their computer fixed their problem. Try that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users