Photo

Secrets and bugs

36 replies to this topic
Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE (molotovgrenade @ Jul 9 2009, 12:17)
Also in the 2nd area when you complete a mission it says "Mission complete" instead of "Job complete" like in 1 and 3.

I'll start playing level 1 and will test everything you said.

Also I never noticed this D: Added.

Also, anyone noticed that there are A LOT of differences between the ps and PC version, or might I just have different versions?

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Fireman @ Jul 10 2009, 09:57)
Also, anyone noticed that there are A LOT of differences between the ps and PC version, or might I just have different versions?

Yes... I think it's a matter of memory. I think the programmers felt that the Playstation wasn't powerful enough to run the game and thus they made the Play version simpler, removing things like the train or the bus and reducing the number of tokens and spawning pedestrians.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:34 PM

QUOTE (chapapote @ Jul 14 2009, 13:15)
QUOTE (Fireman @ Jul 10 2009, 09:57)

Yes... I think it's a matter of memory. I think the programmers felt that the Playstation wasn't powerful enough to run the game and thus they made the Play version simpler, removing things like the train or the bus and reducing the number of tokens and spawning pedestrians.

My PSX version seems to have NO parked vehicles, no trailers, different mission names, different city layout (some parts of the city have been replaced by other parts). In level 2 for example there's no gangfight when you begin, but there's a cranecrusher, and it's the only cranecrusher in the level. Whereas the pc version has 3 (one Mobile RV, one SRC, one Z-Village.)

chapapote
  • chapapote

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:54 PM

Yeah, it sucks... The only advantage is that the PSX version seems to be easier. The KF objectives aren't as hard as the ones on the PC version, and for example, the "Murder at the mall" (I don't know how it's called on your version, one of the last Zaibatsu missions in the Residential District) requires to kill only 20 Scientists.

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 12 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

I found a bug that if you fall with your car from a building to a crusher (the actual crusher, the part that crushes the car) and then fall from the crusher to the floor, the car is crushed on the floor!

Just go to the ramp on The Village:
user posted image
Then go to this building and position your car like this:
user posted image
Now jump with your car on the crusher and get out of it. It must fall on the center of the crusher then fall off of it. It will be crushed and exploded, even when its already out of the crusher. Then the first crane, the one that puts the car into the crusher, will try to take the wreck, but then it just goes back to its normal place then the second crane, the one that takes the wreck and puts it on the conveyor belt, will do its work:
user posted image
(look under the crane, the wreck is there!)

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Gustavob @ Dec 12 2009, 19:28)
I found a bug that if you fall with your car from a building to a crusher (the actual crusher, the part that crushes the car) and then fall from the crusher to the floor, the car is crushed on the floor!

Nice I never tried that before, looks fun, can the wreckage also hit them Zaibatsu's below there and kill them? That'd be cool tounge.gif

Gustavob
  • Gustavob

Martian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:46 PM Edited by Gustavob, 06 February 2010 - 08:56 PM.

Well its possible, but its very difficult for some reasons:

- Most Zaibatsu guys down there are those without weapons, so they get scared and run away from there.
- The area where the car falls is a bit distant from you and you get there too quickly so peds dont spawn there.

Although I had luck enough to almost do it. I tecnically did it but it wasnt the wreck that killed the guys, because my car didnt fall in the center of the crusher, so it didnt explode and it fell right on a "real" Zaibatsu (one with weapon). Also, that one was ironic because I was using a Z-Type when that happened tounge.gif . I'll keep trying, if I manage to do it I'll post screenshots.

EDIT: haha I just made it. The wreck didnt run the guy over though, but the explosion killed him. Although I'm not sure about this because I wasnt very close of the dude.

user posted image

See that dead guy? See the wreck in the conveyor? The wreck in the conveyor was the one who killed that guy right there. It was funny tounge.gif . Those long wrecks are limo wrecks wich the crane couldnt take ( user posted image )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users